Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies! Well I was going to wait to test, but had a dream that I was pregnant, do I peed on a stick, and it has finally happened! Really faint BFP, so I drank some water & pranced around until I could pee on a frer. I'm at the docs now to get I test cos my second line popped up!

Yay squiggles I'm sooooooo happy for you hehe xxx xxx

Oh, Woohoo!!!! Yayayay, great news Squiggles! I knew it! :D

Yay squeegs!!!! We all knew you were duffed! Omg I'm so freaking happy :wohoo:

Ps we need pics of that :bfp: as soon as you get home

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YAY Squeegs!!! Ditto to what all the girls daid!! post the pic when you get home:):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies! Well I was going to wait to test, but had a dream that I was pregnant, do I peed on a stick, and it has finally happened! Really faint BFP, so I drank some water & pranced around until I could pee on a frer. I'm at the docs now to get I test cos my second line popped up!

yay congratulations QUIGLEY...that's awesome news hun :happydance:

Thanks girls! I'll post a pic! I might pee on another stick too! Lol should get results this afternoon.

Sorry, I didn't want to make anyone feel bad or left out. I was hesitant to share! Really hope everyone is duffered really soon! Sorry for any hurt feelings, I know it's hard!!!

Yeah, right Squigs! You've just given me an excuse to have another holiday cocktail tonight!!!!

Can all you pregga girls pleeeeeeeaaaassssssseeeeeeee don't feel like you can't sahre your happiness with us?!?!?!? Yes at times we might feel shit cos it ain't us BUT we all joined this bored for the same reason: for support in TTC! The goal of this forum was to get pregnant so I think I speak on behalf of all of us non-pregnant ladies, we want to share in your joy too!!! Thrilled to bits for you Squeegs!!! That makes 4 BFP's for September!!!!!! xxxxx

No hard feeling Quigley...this is your moment to shine.

It will happen for all us soon. But please send some baby dust my way :dust:

Thanks Cossi, that means a lot!! I'm pretty excited!!

Maddy, a book I was reading had a bit about age in ttc. They said that the facts about fertility deteriorating with age are based on results from tests in the 17th century or something ridiculous like that!! So it says that while fertility does decrease, you actually can't believe everything cos it's not actually current data. It made me feel happy for you and just wanted to share that bit of hope with you!! I bet it's just around the corner!!

I am already looking at buying pretty nappies.. Dear, dear lol

Cossi, that's really lovely of you to say <3

I am so thrilled!

Thanks Smithy :flower: I mean it! I know technically I don't know you girls but I am sharing this experience with you all and that's got to count for something right?! I know it will happen for all of us so right now, I am LOVING that we got 4 :bfp: in 1 cycle!! It just means there's less of us now to get knocked up next cycle so we can join you girls ;)

We will all get there eventually, just have to soldier on girls :hugs: !!!

Can't wait for Angel and Abby to read this wonderful news!

Love you all my cyber-babes ;) xxx

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Yay Shell! I knew you were duffered to the max! So pleased that you POAS early so I didn't have to wait impatiently until Sunday! So so happy for you and your DH! Have you told him yet? :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: looking forward to seeing that pic!

Yay squiggley!! Soooo excited for you! Congratulations. :) xx

and ditto to what cossi said! We have all been sharing in each others sorrows, bad moods, impatience, etc... and have all really appreciated each others support through those hard times... it is so lovely that we can also share in each other joy, excitement, celebration, etc - please don't hold back your excitement on account of those of us still waiting because you have all also been in our boat and we know you are not gloating or rubbing it in but rather sharing that you have finally got some good news! So happy for all our :bfp:'s and would be disappointed if you didn't share with us! x

How are you today Sasha? Is your day away from the office proving to be more positive? Really hoping things start looking up for you soon! Was thinking about our catch up too - when is the big ride?

Yeah not great angel, but very happy to have something to smile about with squeegs x

For those here in melb I'm feeling about as dull and dreary as this terrible weather!

My ride is not this weekend but next angel, so anytime after then! X

:hugs: Sasha I really wish I could make you feel lighter and happier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"