Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sasha and Cathie (and any other Sydenyites), how about not this weekend, not the weekend after (when the big ride is) but the weekend after that then, for a casual coffee and cake somewhere?

M2Q - Congratulations! So happy for you :) What an exciting month!!

I know more BFP's are just around the corner and then we'll have a lovely spread of babies over next year!

Newbie - the weather is shocking here in Melbourne today! What happened to spring!?

Also, it's not just BFP news that I enjoy hearing about and celebrating with you ladies... new jobs, selling houses and other big milestones - so many other things to celebrate along the way too :)

Congrats Squeegs!!!!! So happy for you!! Xx

I had a long and exhausting day but wanted to check in and tell you ladies goodnight! Hope everyone has a great day! Xoxo :flower:

UPDATED!

Thursday Watch List!!! 11/10/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Maddy: 4DPO
Pammy31: 1DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Lisafr: WTO (CD10)
Halliwell: WTO (CD10)
MissieT: WTO (CD9)
Kiwi: WTO (CD6)
Newbie (nanna): WTO (CD5)
Abby: WTO (CD4)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

Unknown
Jelly Bean: ?
JacobnMatty (JnM): ?
Squarepants: ?

9 :bfp: ‘s!!!
Ginny: 15 weeks
2Mums: 13 weeks
LLMP: 8 weeks
Number2: 8 weeks
Cannon: 7 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 5 weeks
Rosie: 5 weeks
Melainey: 5 weeks

Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): :bfp: 4 weeks!!!

Thank you! Still buzzing! It's a strange feeling, cos I don't feel pregnant AT ALL, but i keep all of a sudden thinking omg, its time! When people say 'you just know' its defo not always true!!!

Angel, I told him this morning. Did a treasure hunt leading to a bun in the oven and he was stoked, thought I made him breakfast. He said 'why is there a bread roll in our oven?' almost instantly, he looked so shocked & pleased, then I said its a bin in our oven and lifted my shirt and there was a little sticker saying 'hi daddy!' he got teary and we just cuddled and laughed and got teary some more together. Lol he said when I kept talking about my period this month, he just knew it wouldn't come, he felt something different... Of course didn't say that out loud until now!! Lol

Sashi bear, sorry it's such a shit day! It's bad enough in sunny port Macquarie today, I bet Melbourne is a shocker!!

Smithy, haha that's awesome! I had a sudden thought of 'oh I can't wait til we can put the nursery together' lol we have all our stuff already from my sister, so its really hard not to go like a bull at a gate. Lol

I don't have that nervous feeling like something is going to happen , I hope it's a healthy pregnancy, I don't think you have that fear of something bad happening until it has happened before, so I hope I don't have my eyes opened in a bad way!!

M2Q - The odds are on your side that nothing bad will happen, so it's the best way to be and you'll have a more enjoyable pregnancy because of it :)

My doctor was away so I saw another guy. He said I don't need a follow up blood test unless bleeding or anything. He also said first scan I need is 10-12 weeks. I asked him about a 7-8 week scan like you girls have been having, he said I don't need one cos I know my dates. Is this right? I think I will want to hear a heart beat before then.

I hated my dic being away cos I didn't get bulk billed. Lol

yeah with Harrison I got told that. So a few days later I went back to the doctor and said I realised I don't know my dates after all and could I have a referral for a dating scan. Totally only so I could see the heartbeat.
If YOU want to get your HCG levels checked again then go back to see your doctor in 2 or 3 days, but I did not get that done with my first pregnancy - only did this time because it is soon after a loss.
(I recommend you wait till 7 weeks to have the dating scan so you'll be sure to see the heartbeat).
If you want a dating scan why don't you find a cheapo bulk billing doctor at a medical centre and ask them for a referral to a dating scan :)

My doctor was away so I saw another guy. He said I don't need a follow up blood test unless bleeding or anything. He also said first scan I need is 10-12 weeks. I asked him about a 7-8 week scan like you girls have been having, he said I don't need one cos I know my dates. Is this right? I think I will want to hear a heart beat before then.

LOL!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Number 2 I'm waiting for you to throw in a line but I'm going to start with I hate my dick being away too!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, my first scan wasn't until 12 weeks either Squeegs. I was told exactly what you were told...

Now back to hating my dic being away...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All doctors have different ways of doing things. With DS I only had the one blood test confirming I was pregnant then my first scan was at 12 weeks.

With the last pregnancy the doctor (a different doc) insisted on getting 2 lots of bloods and a dating scan - even though I knew my dates.

This pregnancy a different doc again, and she wanted 2 lots of a bloods but I only got the early scan because I asked for it, otherwise she would have been happy with the first scan being at 12 weeks.

If it'll make you feel less anxious to have an early scan, tell the doctor that and I'm sure they'd oblige and give you a referral :)

My usual doctor bulk bills, so I will see him & tell him I want to get that scan. I think it will be nice to feel like its actually happening! I may even stretch it to the end of the 7th week so it's not so long to go back. Lol

Hahaha oops! Hope your dic doesn't go away too often cossi. Hahaha

Ginny, thanks. I don't feel anxious, I just feel like I'm missing out cos everyone else has had an early one. Lol I might talk to dh & see how he feels about it.

I thought about commenting about her dick being away and thought it was too obvious ;)

LOL! I have written that before Shell and quickly corrected myself - I once sent a text saying " the dic said...." and Paul thought I was unhappy and was intentionally call the doc a dic! I love typos!

Amanda I think that the weekend after the ride makes it the 27th? I am happy with that! Morning would probably suit me better than the afternoon as I have something on that evening. I propose that we meet at 10am somewhere for morning tea... we can talk location once we know who is coming and where they are traveling from. I know Sasha is in Turramurra, Lucy is in Petersham, I am in Auburn and you are in Winston Hills - not sure on Abby's location but know she is in Sydney. If Smithy was keen to come down from Gosford we could make it Pennant Hills or Hornsby direction - I am assuming 2mums and Squiggs won't make the trek down even though they are in NSW as it is a long way to go - but the more the merrier I say! Is there anyone is in Sydney that I am missing?

That was a lovely way to tell him! How very sweet.

I booked that weekend but we can catch up again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->