Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I would absolutely live to cOme, it's just too far for me for a coffee, I'm looking forward to heading down that way so I can meet a lot of you! You girls will have a great time!!

I wonder of many people from other threads ever meet each other!?

Angel. Haha Paul would have been like sheesh, calm down girl! Lol typos are funny.

The most annoying one is so changing itself to do on the IPhone. So annoying!! I don't even bother changing it now,

Can all you pregga girls pleeeeeeeaaaassssssseeeeeeee don't feel like you can't sahre your happiness with us?!?!?!? Yes at times we might feel shit cos it ain't us BUT we all joined this bored for the same reason: for support in TTC! The goal of this forum was to get pregnant so I think I speak on behalf of all of us non-pregnant ladies, we want to share in your joy too!!! Thrilled to bits for you Squeegs!!! That makes 4 BFP's for September!!!!!! xxxxx

DITTO TO ALL THAT COSSIME SAID... yeah it sucks and it sucks big time at times that its not me but I am delighted for you all that gets that BFP. One day it will be me and I know you will all be here congratulating me and sharing in my joy. I am truly happy for each and every one of you. ENJOY this very moment. Being pregnant for the first time will never happen again (kind of like losing your virginity :) ) so share everything!!!

To all the Sydney girls who are meeting up..... can you take my picture along and pretend that I am there to! I want to meet for coffee :) My mother and her family is from Liverpool, Ryde, Coogee and Parramatta so I am half Sydneyite!! LOL Maybe skype me in the coffee club! :rofl:

You bet your ass we will be congratulating you! I will die from excitement. You're so very lovely, kiwi <3

Thanks girls! I'll post a pic! I might pee on another stick too! Lol should get results this afternoon.

Sorry, I didn't want to make anyone feel bad or left out. I was hesitant to share! Really hope everyone is duffered really soon! Sorry for any hurt feelings, I know it's hard!!!

WHATS THIS! another BFP! OMG!!! that is so YAAY! Shell that is just awesome! well timed to cause your appt is in November yeah?
Fantastic!

Yes with what Cossie said, sure we all want to be duffered, but we want our friends to be to! so we share in your joy! it almost makes it that much more real for us!
I am totally looking forward to the day i can share a positve with you all...
im totally stoked for you! xoxo in fact, yes im having a drink to all my duffered ladies! safe and sticky beans ladies, love you all xo

Were our duffered ladies doing SMEP? it seems that two day before Ov is the best time? using anything like preseed? or any other tidbit?
I have tomorrow off! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Oh we are meeting up! im suddenly all very shy and yet excited! Pennant hills- hornsby is fine, im around marsfield. I think that date is ok, i have a wedding sometime around then so i will check when it is

Honestly? We had sex the 2 days leading up to ovulation. That was it. Morning sex, me on top, no orgasm (lol) and I only lay down for 5 mins before having to get up to the kids. Crazy.

Really! yeah i want to know positions too please ladies (if that is ok)
see ive been avoiding the whole me on top because of leakage. interesting.
Did recently discover a super position that works, so im sticking with that, just cause i can be laying down and O, but thats good to know, thanks love!

I think the me on top thing just got the swimmers straight to my cervix. I managed to get on my back without losing any soldiers lol

Hello ladies :)

Again squiggles I am just too happy for you and Jono xxx lovely the way you told him :happydance: x

cossi, Abby, kiwi , angel thank you all for the kind wordsthey really mean an awful lot Xx I love you all dearly and an stoked to be sharing this journey with you all Xx

Abby a kind of did SMEP we had sexy time every two days where possible and mainly did missionary out the lazy dog or normal doggy hehe x

Nana come here and give me a hugs virtual hug you sexy thang you :hugs: Xx

Sooooooo happy that you ladies are all meeting up, wishing I was there, but I know we will all meet one day Xx

Finished work and I'm knackered now just testing up x my doctor said that I should go for my first scan at 10 weeks which I really wanted one earlier, especially cause of my last pregnancy but he just said that if there are any complications then I can! But I reckon I will askmy doctor next time :)

Xx

I may have to change my gender guesses now...smithy and number2:2 days before O so I say girls for both of u!!!!!

Squeegs I needs to know when u BD'd then I will submit my guess for you:) lainey I still say twins but I'm changing to boyS!!! ;)

Hey Cossie, where abouts in Melb are you?

DH are seriously thinking of moving there, to Northcote/Brunswick/Coburb??

Hey! sorry for delay on the pic, I'm just serving up dinner, so I will put one up in about half an hour! I BD'd O-3(am lazy dog), O-2(pm, lazy dog), O(am lazy dog), O+1(pm lazy dog)....I aimed to do the SMEP, but DH went away so I got all muddled, kind of did it with pm after am, but not properly....

see you sson with a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->