Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ok call me blonde or ignorant but what is the difference between normal doggy and lazy dog?

3 days before ovulation, me on top.
Don't think I can do that day ladies - I have mummy and baby swimming classes every Saturday morning - though I could prob get there by 12 if you were still there.

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=...&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71&tx=104&ty=79

Angel, Lazy dog is like doggy style but laying down on your side (kind of like spooning) We call it lazy sideways sex, but melainey calls it lazy dog. I prefer her term, so I go with it. lol It's really good, I recommend you try it!

ok pic to come now

3 days before ovulation, me on top.
Don't think I can do that day ladies - I have mummy and baby swimming classes every Saturday morning - though I could prob get there by 12 if you were still there.

We can make it lunch instead at midday - given smithy isn't available at all that day maybe we should go somewhere more central like Rhodes or parramatta???

Thanks girls! Well I guess I have 2 new position options then lazy and sideways LOL!

Lovely bfp Shelly - unmistakeably positive!

lol angel, you can also put another variation on it, when in the lazy sideways position, lay completely on your back, but he stays sideways. I just find it feels better! lots to try miss!!!

Lol shell! I can't figure that last suggestion out - not sure if he is 'entering' from the front or back! I'm blushing big time now btw!!! :blush:

hahahahaha sorry hun! I guess he's kind of entering you from front on. so you are in the same position as if you were doing missionary, but instead of being parallel to you, he lays adjacent to you. Dunno if that helps any. I'll see if I can find a pic! LOL

That makes more sense now! I was thinking you meant from the back and just couldn't imagine how it would work without snapping his penis off! :rofl: :blush:

I can't stop laughing :rofl: I was thinking the same way as you angel and my mind could not grasp it :rofl:

lol angel, you can also put another variation on it, when in the lazy sideways position, lay completely on your back, but he stays sideways. I just find it feels better! lots to try miss!!!

Yep, just discovered this myself! and its AWESOME! there can be some hand action to, which is nice. I LOVE IT

Angel - this is the best way to show lazy sideways https://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmopolitan/images/iD/saucy-spoons-sp_md.jpg

still looking for the other!

Yep, just discovered this myself! and its AWESOME! there can be some hand action to, which is nice. I LOVE IT

yeah, that's why I like it better, I find I can orgasm easier with that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->