Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

My birthday is the 21st of June so if either of you are late your bubbas will share a birthday with me!

My prediction for Shell is a girl!

Lucy sorry to hear the girls are still unwell! Being housebound is not fun but at least the crappy weather will make it easier to appreciate being stuck inside today! :hug:

Sasha I miss you! Think I may just have to post you a surprise gift to lift your mood - not sure what it will be as yet as I haven't bought it - but I have your address already from when you sent me those tests so keep your eyes on your mailbox! Once I figure out what your surprise will be I will start dropping clues! x

Hi ladies - I won't be on this weekend. We're going away for a couple of nights :) Have a fun weekend everyone :)

Have fun Ginny!

I just looked back at my temp notes (I had been writing them down before entering them. 8dpo I entered 36.75 but when I just looked at my notes it was 36.35! That was the day I had my ib.

yeah I had a similar big dip at 6DPO, which I remember everyone at the time saying was an implatation dip.

Hello ladies :)

Glad you are feeling better Abby and great about work :)

Nanna we really do miss you Xx come back please Xx

Amanda if I had Barbie dolls I would sooooooo take a pic for you G
Hehe

Smithy how you feeling?

Rosie it's horrible getting a cold hey :( :hugs: x

Angel you are too sweet :) I'm sure nana would love that Xx

I'm just lying in bed with the cat on me :) would be perfect of she didn't keep putting her claws in me haha x

Ginny have a great time away Xx

Lainey do you have any stuffed annimals or anything that would suffice?
Surely someone has some barbies.

Unfortunately I don't Amanda haha hopefully somebody does tho :happydance:

in the absence of barbies! I was thinking of demonstrating with my fingers, fingers acting as legs. so right hand is you, left is DH. right hand (use index finger and middle finger as legs) just flat, palm down, left hand on the side, index finger of left hand under middle finger of right. Left Middle finger, bend at the joint and through the two fingers on the right.

Hey Lainey poo I'm, tired hungry and tender boobies. I've been really cranky the past few days too. I might phone the doctors and use my cranky voice

Abby great idea haha

Smithy I'm the exact same, can't stop eating haha... I just wish it was December already haha yeah do call them and demand your results!x

Hope you have a lovely weekend ginny! :)

I'm feeling less sick again today...I feel a bit paranoid that its a bad sign but I think it's more because I'm eating smaller more frequent meals. I've found if I eat every two hours i feel heaps better. I ate a whole tub of hummus & a pack of water crackers the other night....soooo yummy! Has to be my favourite snack! :) hubby came home and was like "so you got hungry huh?" Lol. He bought me two more tubs and two packs of crackers yesterday bless him...I just have to restrain myself and eat only a few at a time! Haha.

Lisa, my boobs are also feeling mega sore and surprise I've hit 8 weeks and have full on milk again (same as with maggie!) poor DH, just to wants to enjoy the bustier me but every time he touches them I hit the roof! Lol.

Nana...we miss you! :hugs: love.

Full on milk at 8 weeks? Ohhhhh Lordy! Lol

I had clear discharge from my boobs yesterday so I don't think it will be long

Oh you poor thing Lucy :hugs:

My boobs are not really as sore as I know they will get.. Some days are worse than others at the moment .. My biggest thing is my mood swings at the moment :rofl: I am a BIATCH hehehe :rofl:

SMITHY GO GET THEM!!!! Then you can tell DH :happydance: x

It's too cold to take the little one out :( it's absolutely freezing! Ill just wait til Monday. I'm epically moody lol

It's so annoying that they won't give you them over the phone! My doctors wouldn't either! Boooooo !!

Here are my little nephews .. I can't stop crying, I want to meet them soooo badly ... <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• TWINS8.jpg
    TWINS8.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
  • TWINS3.jpg
    TWINS3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
Yeah they came home 2 days ago :) Yeah I know I love them soooo much it's unreal, and I haven't even met them yet hehe I can't wait to go home ! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->