Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I got caught in tram tracks on my bike one melbourne winter morn! that was PAINFUL! i had the hugest bruise and the most oddly shaped cut on my leg. My ego took the hardest hit, cause it was witnessed by people i work with!

Please be careful Nana!

Aw, thanks amber xxx thanks for thinking of me! I've pretty much decided to stop poking, and prob temping, but plan to keep up the cbfm for the time being, I'm keen to see if I ever get the egg! This month already different to last, as I was already showing high by this time last cycle, so it's already learning me! Xxx

you're welcome, you are the only person i know that could use them, and i'd rather they get used. Please keep me updated as to that egg, bc i never got one and i'd love to know that you did!! And plus I can take credit bc they will be my magic sticks, :rofl::rofl:

i cant stop thinking of ginny either, OH just got home (she left me to sleep in, i felt like crap, and she went out and did sooo much today, love her) and i told her the news and she keeps asking if i've heard anything. we are hoping for the best, and keeping everything crossed here for ginny and bubs!!!

hey rosie roo, hows the weather on the east coast?? cali was having a massive heat wave last few weeks, but mum in washington state is starting to cool off. Hows the football going, haven't heard much now that the real refs are back.

Hi Amber, starting to get pretty chilly here! The Steelers have me my shaking my head so far this season....not doing well....:nope: how are you feeling? Any belly yet??

I'm praying for Ginny too! So scary!!!!

I'm sure they'll come right. I root for them too, family ties have me hoping they do well!! :haha: Feeling ok, trying to fight off a cold, so been tired, i'm just trying to cope with this 'baby acne', i told my mum i'd ground bean at 13 for making me break out during pregnancy, :rofl::rofl: seems fair right :rofl: No belly yet, well not besides the one i've been trying to get rid of for the past few years, given up now! How are you going? Handling work ok? I know how I tired I was in the beginning, let DH do things for you!!

I got caught in tram tracks on my bike one melbourne winter morn! that was PAINFUL! i had the hugest bruise and the most oddly shaped cut on my leg. My ego took the hardest hit, cause it was witnessed by people i work with!

Please be careful Nana!

I will try! I think in that crash I landed square on my handle bars....I didn't notice the bruise until the next day, which I don't understand because I had a bath the day of the ride and a shower the next morning and it was literally my whole 'bits'!!!!!! Makes me cringe just thinking about it...

Aw, thanks amber xxx thanks for thinking of me! I've pretty much decided to stop poking, and prob temping, but plan to keep up the cbfm for the time being, I'm keen to see if I ever get the egg! This month already different to last, as I was already showing high by this time last cycle, so it's already learning me! Xxx

you're welcome, you are the only person i know that could use them, and i'd rather they get used. Please keep me updated as to that egg, bc i never got one and i'd love to know that you did!! And plus I can take credit bc they will be my magic sticks, :rofl::rofl:

Shall do! Here's hoping they bring me a beautiful bfp!!!

We love you Ginny!!!!! Gosh I hope it's no news is good news....sometimes silence makes me worry more! X

Hi girls all caught up again! Just read Ginny's post on FB - really praying all is ok! How scary! Love you heaps Ginny - hope that little bean is ok! Xxx

Sasha is your ride for charity or just for fun? I couldn't do it! My bits get swollen after a 5 km ride and I have the padding! No way could I do 250km!

Abs I had a similar day today - visited friends for lunch who have 4 beautiful girls - got to play with the younger 2 all day - love but really tugs at the heart strings and makes that baby shaped hole in my own heart feel a little bigger! Sending hugs your way xx

Welcome Majorbee!!! I'm sure you will love our little group!

Well day 13 of AF today and I think she is finally easing off a little! Hopefully she'll leave by tomorrow! I've had enough!

finally got a opk pos this morning.... will test again this arvo. no ov pain but had alot of ewcm the last 7 days or so.

Heya angel, it's officially for charity, the smith family, tho I haven't made much of an effort to round up donations this year as I've been so caught up with everything else! Reminded me to repost on my fb cos my parents obviously need a little reminder!!!

But really we ride cos we are mental and want to!!

Really hope that stupid af nicks off already and leaves you alone! X

MAJORBEE - HI and welcome. Oh my God we are neighbours!! I am an Aussie living in Ireland! I lived in UK for 4yrs before meeting DH and then moved to Ireland where I have been for 7yrs. You are going to love it on here but the girls are right - the TMI is never TMI!! The more you share the better for us! :rofl:

NEWBIE - My appointment is tomorrow :( getting very nervous now. The girls on the other thread I am on have been helpful but they are making me very nervous with their horror stories LOL. I am to arrive there (hospital) at 8am and DH can collect me at 6pm. Long day!! I am getting knocked out while they have a root around (bad choice of words :) ) and then they put dye up there to check the tubes (i am hoping while they are in there a little bit of fat can get sucked out as well LOL). The other thread girls (who I must admit while very nice and helpful are not as welcoming as us lot and their stories are so sad and freaking me out a little LOL) told me that I have to lie flat for as long as possible as they put gas in there and as the gas rises afterwards I will be in terrible pain in my shoulders and back as the gases get caught in the diaphram. Not looking forward to that. Mon & Tue I should be getting my smiley faces meaning Wed/Thur I should O so I said to DH I don't care if we have to do dog, lazy dog, dead dog or even if I have to stand on my head we have to still BD. :rofl: Another thing they said that alot of girls got a BFP after the lap as they clear everything out. So I am not going to waste a month. Silly and probably very stupid of me but seeing I didn't O'late last month I am not taking any chances. There is no medical reason why I can't BD it will just be more like I wont feel like it. I am sure I can just lie there!

MUM2Q - sorry for the MS. Hope it passes for you soon. How exciting to able to tell a few close people (and of course us). It must be so lovely to see the look on their faces.

ABBY - yep hear ya with the childs party when TTC. It sucks. And its even worse when your at a family birthday party and everyone comes up to you "so when are you going to be next" or if you are not drinking (due to driving) they say "ohhhhh you got some news for us". That sucks ass to.

ROSIE - how are you hun? Thanks for the info about the nail polish (and you to Number2) but will they still get the results with my fake gel nails?? Hopefully as I don't want to try and take them off myself LOL

MISS T - welcome back. Hope you had a great holiday. I am sure you have loads of pages to catch up on! Lots has happened. :coffee:

MADDY - welcome back to you to. Its nice to see you on here. Hope you are chilled and relaxed after your break away!

:hi: Melainey, Lisa, Smithy, LLPM, Number 2, Cossime, Pammy, 2Mums, Halliwell, Janey and anyone else that I might have forgotten I am sorry. Our list is getting very long now. Its great.

Anyone heard anymore news from Ginny??? GINNY - hope all is ok hun. We are all thinking and praying for you. Right that should do... another small novel from me.

Kiwi I didn't realize it was tomorrow! Wishing you the bestestestest luck Hun, I've heard the same about people getting bfp right after, now I'm convinced its going o be your turn this cycle!

Lol at dead dog!!! I can't wait to see your bfp very soon! Xx

:hi: ANGEL - my gosh I nearly forgot the most important person on here. How are you hun? 13 days of AF my god. You poor thing. Hopefully she is heading out of there and moved onto someone else (not on this group though but someone far far away). Sorry its early morning and brain is a little fuzzy but how are things with your thyroid? My thyroid is no where like yours is. My results were alittle low and she said that could be a reason so I was put on a low dose of thyroid medication. this is my 3rd month so not sure if it is working or not. I thought my weight gain was from eating too much chocolates and cake :rofl: still waiting for it to come off me though. Hope they sort something out for you soon. Its funny how a little like a thryoid could cause so much problems. I am praying that yours will be sorted now.

Good Luck Kiwi! i hope its not too bad! i think for those sorts of things you have to surrender yourself to the moment, and it wont be so bad! i wish they didnt give you horror stories!
try and think of baby Ethan!
When you get that BFP there will such a huge party on here! i cant wait! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"