Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi fantastic news re: no blockages or endo. Hope the recovery continues to go well. FX for a natural BFP, but if even if you move on to IUI then you will have such a great chance of success!

Morning Maddy and Smithy! x

Maddy your chart is looking great - nice potential implantation dip and now a little rise!

Morning Ladies! Kiwi, that is great news!
Nana: believe me i wanted to just let a rant escape from my mouth, but then she will win, its really just about trying to get gossip or a reaction from me, and so i wont let that happen
but Shell! yes i agree!
Ginny: thoughts with you love, same as what the other ladies have said, any support we can offer, just let us know!

Angel: i hope they give you meds soon, has the witch gone now?

everyone else HELLO!!
we are approaching 1000 pages! the most supportive and fastest moving thread around!
So no matter what our circumstances, going through v.hard times, waiting to Ov, TWW, waiting to TTC, cautiously pregnant, we should celebrate our 1000 page! cause no matter what is going on, we have found each other for support during this stage of our lives!
much love to everyone ladies!

Morning Girls!

Angel- I'm feeling good, getting over my cold!

Lisa- thanks for accepting my FB request! :flower:

Alright ladies, I have a question. I'm going to be 5 weeks tomorrow. I'm having cramps today, no spotting though. Is this normal still? Also is it safe to get a flu shot??

Mild cramps are fairly normal and just your uterus stretching and your bits moving around in there. If it becomes more than mild or you also get spotting, best to call your doctor to check all is ok.

Kiwi, that is excellent news! So happy for you! I really hope you can fall preggy next cycle, if not, you should have a BFP very soon sweetie!! Good on you for doing this, very brave hun & I'm proud of you!!

Angel, great news! Hopefully Friday is another day of good news!! You will have that little baby for fathers day next year I think!!!

Have a great day everyone, Ginny, hope you're holding up ok!

Kiwi, Ginny left a few comments a couple of pages back when you're feeling up to catching up! Xx take care

Yep, cramping is normal as long as there is no spotting or bad pain. But like Amanda said, call or see someone if you're worried :) congrats on 5 weeks :D and of course I accepted your friend request <3

Abby, I agree! 1000 pages full of the best, most supportive women ever!

Mild cramps are fairly normal and just your uterus stretching and your bits moving around in there. If it becomes more than mild or you also get spotting, best to call your doctor to check all is ok.

How are you feeling, honey?

Congrats on the first post on page 1000! :wohoo: :happydance:

I sure hope that's the case :)

WOOOHOOOO for 1000! We are almost up to our 10,000 post as well!

Kiwi - that is fantastic news! I really hope that this is your bfp month, and if not, that IUI will do the trick for you next cycle. I have a feeling tho for you this time around xxx

How is everyone else doing today? I seem to have woken up on the right side of the bed again so maybe i really truly am out of my rut! Gosh i hope so....that was such a dark and horrible place that i hope i dont end up back there anytime soon ...

I am going to call and make my appt to see the gyno today, hopefully they have an appointment late next week, whilst my bits dont get too knocked around on the ride, they can be a little tender for a day or two after, so i dont know that i want someone poking around in there on Tuesday!!! (Plus I dont even know if i'll still be able to walk by then!!!!!!)

Im feeling a little like i've lost track of where people are at whilst i was a little mia. We might need another cossie update!!!

Maddy's in the TWW...Abs is waiting to o right? How about everyone else? Lisa are you waiting to o as well?

I hope everyone has a great day and i have to say it feels so good to be back to my usual old crazy :jo: self!!!

XXX

Morning Girls!

Angel- I'm feeling good, getting over my cold!

Lisa- thanks for accepting my FB request! :flower:

Alright ladies, I have a question. I'm going to be 5 weeks tomorrow. I'm having cramps today, no spotting though. Is this normal still? Also is it safe to get a flu shot??

Rosie I recall our form at work said you had to notify the nurse if you were pregnant, but it didn't say to avoid the shot altogether.

Ugh I'm back at work today so gotta log off shortly - came in to find we are short-staffed and it's just little old me here alone.... Hope you all have a great day. I hope to be back in more social contact soon, but still recovering from holiday mode! hugs from Maddy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->