Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah in a way I don't want them to find anything wrong, but also in a weird way it'd be nice to have a problem fixed so I know it won't happen again.

The dr told me that she was writing that the nurses can administer pethidine, which ironically I absolutely hated having when I was in labour with DS. Might be nice this time to not understand what's going on.

Max has been getting extra kisses today. He was also giving me lots of cuddles this morning which is unusual for him as he doesn't like to be babied. He must have known I needed them x

Oh that's so sweet Ginny xxx he is a gorgeous little boy and I'm glad he has shown you extra how much he loves you today! X

:jo: dinner sounds yummy, we just had leftovers, we're too stuffed to do anything more, spent the arvo re doing the spare bedroom, probably worked too hard, but done and on my ass now! You're welcome for the sticks, hope they bring some baby luck to you!!

angel- i love brown rice too, still trying to convert OH though!

kiwi- can't wait to hear any news you have! :hugs:

ginny- i think testing is a good idea, im sure they wont find anything, but if they do like the others said it will be nice to know what it is and so it can be 'fixed/avoided' next time. All my thoughts are with you and DF, and I know you'll do what's right for you, but it might be good to just have thursday be a blur in your mind. We all love you, and im so happy you have been able to talk to us and let us support you in all our different ways. And ditto everything Angel said, such a way with the right words that one!!! So glad Max has been loving on you, must be nice to have his cuddles this week!!!! :hugs:

xx

mmm dinner sounds great Nana & Angel! I had home made rissoles, mash & gravy and heaps of fesh vegies! yum! I have become a fan of pak choy in the last week, it's awesome! very lightly steamed with a little S&P mmm

Nana, glad you're feeling a bit better! I think you've made it this far with no temping, you should skip this whole cycle, otherwise you will be cranky if you don't know where you're at by the end I think! Only one opinion, so if you fall back into a good place with your thermometer, just go for it!! I'm good, thanks! still waiting for my blood results to come back, a bit annoying!

Ginny, the other girls said exactly what I think! Such a terrible time for you, I hope you are in and out very quickly so it can be as painless as possible! glad Max is there for you! xxx

We shall see squeegs, they are certainly gathering dust ATM! Can't imagine not knowing when I actually o! Having said that, I do normally get o pains so could probably trust that and my handy cbfm if it ever gives me the egg this time!!! Xx

Bedtime for this tired lady, sending love to you all xxx

I'm tired too - early start tomorrow so should probably head to bed - kinda hoping to hear more from miss kiwi before I fall asleep though! May snooze for a little while and check in a bit later on when I will no doubt wake up to pee!

So pleased to hear that max is being extra snuggly Ginny - what a sweety he is! How is df coping? I can't imagine it is very easy on him either :( I'll be praying for wisdom for the dr's and nurses as they care for you and carry out testing on Thursday. Lots of love xx

Night Sash! Xx

Caved & tested. BFN. No big surprise really. 12dpo & not feeling it.

Hi ladies, working today but wanted to jump on and say hi to everyone!

Kiwi love, how did everything go??

Ginny- so sorry love, I think the pethidine may be a good idea! :hugs: xx

Hope everyone has a good day! :flower: xx

Hi girls
Back at the hotel and settling in for the night. All went very well. I was in recovery for longer than hoped. I was enjoying my sleep too much and wasn't coming around from the anesthetic quick as they would have liked but all good now. Great news the tubes aren't blocked there in no endo no cysts all is in top top shape so due to my age (36) I have to ring clinic tomorrow get a script for injections and starting on my next period (nov) we do IUI of course if I fall naturally this mOnth all the better. The surgeon said to go for it cause lots of women fall pregnant after a lap and dye test.
Feeling ok in myself. Very tired and small bit of discomfort. No real pain but have drugs just incase the pain increase during the night. So all in all delighted with it all.

Any words from ginny? How did she get on today? Was thinking of her all day. Right off to watch crap tv and sleep. Thanks again girls for sll Ur thought and kind words. I really do appreciate the support xxxx

Good to hear from you Kiwi, glad it all went well. Fingers crossed next month is your month! Sleep well :)

That's great news Kiwi! I agree you have great chances that this is your month! Feel better soon Hun! Xx

Kiwi that is fantastic news! So pleased for you! I hope this is your month - will be praying that we all hear some great bfp news from you in a couple of weeks! Xx

Good morning to everyone else too! I'm in bed but really have to get up as I need to leave in 30 mins just sooooo tired! Have snoozed 4 times already! Blood test day today (at 4pm) then results day on Friday.... And hopefully meds day on Friday too then ttc again not long after that!!!

Have a great day all! Ginny thinking of you in particular! Xxxx

Oh Ginny, take care. When it happened to us, I found the surgery went as a blur and I was fine for a couple of weeks; for me the emotional wreckage started after most of the physical recovery was over. Take as much time as you need, and we all understand if you can't be here very much. Hugs.

Ginny, this is going to be one of the toughest things you will go through. We will all be here for you and "with" you on Thursday (and every other day). Sending all my love and support your way <3

Kiwi :wohoo: I have heard lots of women fall pregnant right after the procedure so fx! I hope you have a wonderful sleep and wake up pain free! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->