Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sasha that is so unfair - id be calling industrial relations - they can't have it both ways - I'm so mad at them! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for a good outcome!

Heading to bed all - night xx

so sorry :jo: hope you find out something you can do tomorrow. if not i guess we'll have to join together and the bnb girls will kick his ass, i'd come to sydney for that, whatta dick!

yeah can you call fair work australia or anything, or is the process to long. we're thinking of you :jo: I can't beleive what a wanker he's being.

Pammy you don't really get pain with pcos? Go and get the blood tests done it's really simple to check for :)

NANNA THAT IS SOOOOO UNFAIR!!!!!! They cannot do that !! Did somebody actually use the words blackmail? Cause not only is it illegal it is immoral and if that was the case I would be slandering the company and showing their true colours to the whole world! WA*KERS!! xx

Yeah probably...tho it's really hard in this situation. They are just going to twist it around as much as possible to make it as hard as they can for me :(

All I wanted was to just go and move on without a fuss. Now that looks almost impossible... Assholes. Makes me want to never go back.

You have to show them that they are not phasing you :hugs: I would love to punch every one of them in the face (and balls/fanny) :hugs: Shower of CU*TS !!!!

I'll be trying!!!! Times like this make me wish I had a union to sort them out!!!

OMFG!!! thats disgraceful!!! I'm with Amanda, I'd be having a sickie tomorrow and if I were you, I would work out some sort of plan to go to the media. tell them you're going to a current affair and see how quickly they back off. You may not be able to fight them in a court (based on the money Vs outcome, not that you actually couldn't...) but you can bring this tp the light of Australia!

Gosh I'd love too squeegs....but the reality is doing that probably wouldn't make me very employable in the future!! Most companies would shy away if I did :( I just feel really sick about it, and if I could not be there tomorrow I'd stay home for sure, but the stupid part of me that cares about the project I'm working on, and my project team ( it was the project manager that called me to give me the heads up) and I just can't let them down :(

I'm going to have to produce some serious acting skills to look surprised tho! I'm thinking ill record the whole conversation on my phone and hopefully the asshole will
Slip up and maybe recorded evidence might be enough to get me out of there ASAP

Thanks again girls, I'm sure you're as sick of hearing about my work dramas ad I am of living them!!! Xxx

Yeah, I get that Sash. Maybe the threat would be enouhg? Defo record it! You should try to coax them in to admiting what they are doing exactly. such bullshit. I'm so sorry! I'm glad you got the heads up tho, you might have a sleepless night, but you will be able to prepare your answer

Thanks number2!

And yes squeegs, my plan is to sink him on the recording with every part he has had to play in this, and have something to back up my position. I guess what happens from there will depend what he is dumb enough to say.

I'm so glad I have you girls to keep me sane!!

They can't fucking do that! Oh my god, I'm so livid for you Sasha!

Maybe I should warn my boss that I have pregnant hormonal women backing me all the way!!! Xx

yeah, we're not a mob to mess with!!! no one would want 15 plus hormonal, ttc and pregnant women on their ass. would scare with crap outta me

i like your recording idea, hope he says something dumb!!! good luck!!!! xx

Thanks xx at least I've worked out how to on my phone plus my office window has frosted glass but with a gap at the bottom so hopefully I'll see him coming and be able to hit record!!! X

If not, just have it ready in case and say 'oh i;ve gotta take this' then say 'oh, never mind'...enough time to look and press a few buttons! BAM! Lawyered! (how i met your mother always has an apropro line!)

im off ti bed.

good luck tomorrow mis!

sweet dreams everyone!! xxx

Love it! You're a classic squigglybum xxx

Night night, sweet dreams all, think I'd better try for snoozes to given what lies ahead of me xx

Kiwi I hope you're feeling ok today hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->