Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

night all

kiwi- thinking of ya, hope your doing alright today and resting up for that upcoming o!!!

amanda- forgot to tell you I had a dream that featured you, now dont get excited :rofl: wasn't as exciting as some as melaineys dreams, no glitter cocaine or anything. I was baby sitting Harrison, but we were in northern california, in my fathers house that he doesn't even own anymore, and but we were eating spag bol on the white carpeted stairs and throwing it over the upstairs balcony, and you came in and Harrison and I both got in trouble, :rofl::rofl:
That was the same night I had a dream that the bed OH had purchased for our spare room was actually a pastel rainbow folding beach lounger with matching side table. But in fairness to her the "bed" had a sewn in pillow and matching rainbow bumper so no one would fall out.... oh how i'm going to miss these crazy dreams!!!! :haha:

Jesus I go to bed and wake up to over 1000 pages and 10000 posts. Brilliant girls. God we well all of u can talk :) lol
Back home and resting. Feeling fine just a little sore but all is good. Got a smiley face today :rofl: not sure if today is day 1 or 2 of smiley so must make myself comfortable and bd just incase :) this should be interesting.

Wow newbie Ur boss sounds like a right p***k and tape it all if u can. I would take number 2 on her offer and contact a paper.

Hope everyone else is going well. Sorry so many pages to catch up on I have forgotten already :( so sorry
Have a great night and will log on again soon

Oh angel how did Ur bloods go? On those drugs yet??? Hope all is well

He he - I leave Manchester, UK on page 997 and arrive in Melbourne on 1015!
Off to bed now so won't comment on everything but big hi to you all.
Kiwi - pleased all went well
Nana - what a bunch of d*cks, hope all goes well tomorrow.

Hi girls, I can't believe you only started this thread 3 months ago! Nice work! It's quite some task catching up on all the new pages when I wake up or get home from work. You girls can gas-bag!

Good luck with the BDg Kiwi, gently does it!

Not sure what's going on at work newbie but all the best x

Nice dreams Amber. I didn't get the bizarre dreams with DD, fingers crossed for next time! How cool to be able to tell your LO when they're older!

AFM I'm out this month. Not as upset as I thought I might be. Cycle was pretty much normal after mc & body still giving me the right signs to indicate O. I've got a nice fat glass of red ready to enjoy with my home delivered pizza, so there's a silver lining right there.

Was thinking I might temp this month. But mostly for the nerdy charts... :rofl:

Woohoo! All set up on FF & raring to temp tomorrow... Looking fwd to you girls checking out my sexy chart yeah!

Morning all! i have a few pages to read, but Nana, that is so f**king unfair!
after getting mad on your behalf and shaking my head at what a prick your boss is, ive had a thought.
yes tape it! perhaps explain that you are currently interviewing for work, so if they want you to stay, they should probably add $$ to your redundancy package. because every month you stay is another month you cant be looking for work. if they agree to that, get it in writing and then at least you are getting more out of it? i know that you want to leave, but if they can blackmail you to stay, and throwing more money at the situation might allow for that you could play their game and get even more out of it.

did they give you anything in writing about the original redundancy pkg?

Good luck today nana :hugs: get your cane ready!

Kiwi, glad you're feeling ok <3 have fun doing the lazy/dead dog :rofl:

Morning ladies! :flower:

Nana can't wait to hear how the meeting goes today! Good luck! Hope you get that douche bag recorded! Grrrr I'm so angry for you!

Can't wait to stalk your chart Major!!

Morning!!

Nana, good luck today' thinking of you!

Angel, only 1 more sleep til you hopefully start the ttc ball rolling again!!

Kiwi, good luck hun! Get that eggy!!!! Glad you're feeling ok!

Major, upload your chart into your siggy so we can stalk!

Have a great day everyone! Xxxx

^^ wss put that chart in your siggy!

Why oh why do my kids sleep in on school days but get up at the ass crack of dawn on the weekends?

Morning lovelies!

Sasha I'll be praying for you today - I hope all works out for the best whatever happens - looking forward to an update after the meeting!

Kiwi - I hope you caught that eggy last night!

Major - yay for ff! Looking forward to stalking your chart!

Squeegs - it is actually 2 more sleeps - don't get my results until Friday - but am loving your enthusiasm!

Ginny thinking of you as you mentally prepare for tomorrow xx

Hope all our duffered ladies feel well today!

Pammy I am hoping to see a lovely spike on your chart today and some cross hairs in the coming days!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day! xx

Thanks Girls.

I am not looking forward to his arrival today!

Abs from what ive heard they are going to offer what they call an 'attractive day rate' for my time beyond the project. The trouble is that they expect me to stop looking for a job and commit to staying for whatever period of time.

Bugger me and my career eh? As long as the business gets what it wants. Well not this time.

I will keep you all updated, i am armed with my trusty phone and voice memo recorder ready to go!

PS: this pic is for you 2mums!!!! Woohooo! Do you know what it actually means when you get one????

Attachments

• egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Aye aye captain, just as soon as I work out how to put it there you'll find my chart in my siggy! Got the thermometer out & ready to go in the morning. Does it make a big difference if it's a regular one not a special bbt one? Im not up to speed on my thermometers...

Anyhoo...off to bed.

Take care! X

Edit to add good luck newbie you go girl!

Newbs good luck today. Do think carefully if you decide to record the meeting without permission - in some circumstances I believe it's actually illegal. In the absence of a union rep are you allowed to take an external advocate or mediator to the meeting? Are you a member of a professional body that can recommend an independent observer. Don't get pressured into agreeing to anything today. You are perfectly within your rights to listen to what they say, have them put it in writing and then take it away to 'consider' for a reasonable period of time. Don't let them bully you!

And if you feel that you need to stay, maybe you can negotiate a really, really good daily rate and put the extra cream into your "f*ck you, I'm having a great holiday in Europe next year" fund.

AFM crampy today and expecting the witch on Saturday...

Morning girls! Good luck Nana with work today :hugs: And is that your egg on you cbfm?!?!?!? Hope you manage to get some wild BDing in today as well!!!!

Just a quick hello as I am still catching up on all those pages!

Kiwi, hope you caught your egg too wether it was through lazy, sleeping or dead dog :rofl: !!!
fx'd for you xxx

Major Bee, waiting to talk your chart! watch list will be posted shortly... xxx

Wednesday Watch List!!! 17/10/2012
Two Week Waiter&#8217;s
Major Bee: 13DPO
Maddy: 10DPO
Pammy31: 2DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Lisafr: WTO (CD16)
Halliwell: WTO (CD16)
MissieT: WTO (CD15)
Kiwi: WTO (CD12)
Newbie (nanna): WTO (CD11)
Abby: WTO (CD10)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

7 :bfp: &#8216;s!!!
2Mums: 14 weeks
LLMP: 9 weeks
Number2: 9 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 6 weeks
Melainey: 6 weeks
Rosie: 5 weeks
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 5 weeks

Nana, that looks like your eggy has been very obedient being late last time and early this time! I think the spermies will come to the party this time and get it fertilised!!

Angel, bugger... I thought tomorrow was Friday! :( lol oops

Ginny, hope you're feeling ok about tomorrow!

Maddy, very good advice!

Cossi, loving your update! Good job!

Major, on ff, click on share, below your chart, and copy the chart thumbnail bb code. Paste this into your siggy on BnB!

Edit:

Smithy, kids have a way of going that!

Hey Nana, if that's an egg indication on your CBFM, just remember, angry sex can be good sex. ROFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->