Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Newbie - good luck for your meeting today! I have zero faith in companies being fair to employees. I use to work for a very big national company - in their CEO's office no less - and funny enough when I wanted to come back to work part time after maternity leave, there were no part time options for me. Not just in my office, but the whole company apparently. Such bull. I never fought it because I half wanted to be a SAHM anyway, so that kinda made up my mind. Anyway, just look after yourself and screw them.

MissieT - are you moving to Melbourne or just on holidays? Sorry I must have missed it! I'm from Melbourne, but lived in the UK for a while where I met my British other half, and then we moved back to Melbourne together.

MajorBee - It has to be at least a digital thermometer. I have 2, one only had one decimal place and the other has two. Both have worked fine for me and FF has picked up the temp shift. One of them is better though as it remembers the last temp recorded when you turn it on again - which helps when you take your temp then go back to sleep. The other one I have to write down the temp straight away.

Hi everyone else. Thanks for all your thoughts again x
I did a bit of a strange thing last night. One of my closest friends has invited our little group of girlfriends around to her place on Saturday night. I told her that I was having some pregnancy issues and might not be able to make it (I know I won't feel up to it). Which got her all concerned, so I made up a fib and just said I had to have a check up at the hospital. I'm planning on telling her on Friday and then she can tell the rest of my girlfriends on Saturday. Anyway, I felt really bad lying, but I just don't want to tell people until after tomorrow.

That's fair enough Ginny. Everything has to be on your terms when you're ready xx

Hi Girls,

Well, he came in, sat down, started on what i thought was going to be the 'hard line' and then clearly chickened out!!!!!! I was like, why are you here asking me the same things i told you yesterday? I plan to have a job by the 16th November, if i dont by then, then i will set my day rate (double what he offered) and stay until such time as i do. But be aware that this is my intention.

And he said ok and walked out!!!!! I went and spoke to the colleague who was in the meeting with him last night and he was flabbergasted and reckons my boss is scared of me and must have had panic attack that i'd just leave on stress leave today and then they'd be even more fucked!!!!!

Phew. Phew. Phew.

No need for recordings!!!

Now. Where were we on here? I wish my life would calm the f down so i can refocus on our group!

As for CBFM - yeah - it appears i have the egg...does anyone happen to know what that means? im guessing long shot since you dont use them! I dont know what the expected time frame to o is. and im still not opking or temping...Needless to say it may appear that my eggs do what i tell them on command which is quite funny Shellybum! I showed DH the egg and he was like, maybe we having the timing right this time, and i said you're not off the hook yet bucko...hehehehe

I dont blame you at all Ginny, it really is your decision who and when you tell about this, and it has to be in your own time, on your own terms, so dont feel bad about what you told your friend hun xxx

I am now officially going to go read the last 10 pages i missed!!!

Hope you are all having a great day xxx

Apparently the peak reading is the same as a positive opk? So you have a lh surge happening nana

Nana- this is what I found on the website:

Peak Fertility is indicated by three bars in the left-hand side of the Display Screen and the
symbol. You are at Peak Fertility around ovulation, when an egg is released (refer to page 4).
• If you make love during this Peak Fertility time, then you have the greatest chance of
becoming pregnant.
• The Clearblue Fertility Monitor identifies your days of Peak Fertility by detecting the surge
in LH, which triggers ovulation to occur approximately 24-36 hours later (refer to pages 4 and Peak Fertility will be indicated on the day of the LH surge, as well as the following day.
• There is a chance that the egg can still be fertilised after this time, therefore you will be
shown 1 day of High Fertility following your days of Peak Fertility.
• There may be a small percentage of cycles in which you do not see Peak Fertility.

thanks ms rosie cheeks!

So according to that i really should o tomorrow? We bd last night, i was planning on having a night off tonight and then bd again tomorrow night!!!!! But should probably have a go tonight??

Bummer (lol) as i am getting a spray tan tonight and wanted to get the longer developing one....if its bd time i might have to go the one hour fast version!!!

• If you make love during this Peak Fertility time, then you have the greatest chance of
becoming pregnant.

Rosie says you need to make love.

I still say if you're all good and mad - have some good old fashioned angry sex.

I was going to say think of how angry you are at your boss then go and do it, then I realised that was totally inappropriate. And I laughed lots.

Ginny I understand that. On your terms, when you are ready. Big big hugs love xoxo

Hey Angel have you checked out Winston Hills? Not sure I'd go as far as Kings Langley over there. Or perhaps I just want you to move in around the corner from me, mwahaha.

:jo: just got up and am running out of the house, but rosie is right about the egg, you need to :sex: today and tomorrow and maybe the next day.

be back later and catch up then

xx

Nana take a pic of DH after bedding if he turns brown/orange like the poor baby who breast fed after mom got a spray tan!!! Bahahaha :rofl:

Ginny, I would have do e the same thing hun. All in good time. Will be nice to let your friend pass it on tho, might take a weight off your shoulders.

Rosie. Hahaha on the pic after spray tan sex!!!!

Nana, yay! Go you scary thing!! He's gonna have fun explaining that one to his bosses. Lol if I were you, I would skip tonight and have a romp in the morning! I think everyone else seems to catch it when not doing it every day! Then again Friday night before you leave? Or just go at it like rabbits today too! Lol

Thank you for the update on everyone Cossi :)
I think I might have scared my egg off this month with the hectic holiday and jet lag! Am in work today after going to bed at 3 this am - fortunately all my work colleagues have been too polite to mention the bags under my eyes!

Does a spray tan give you ompa lompa babies... bahahaha!!

Major - happy temping!

Ginny - ditto what the others have said about telling your friend. Don't feel bad - you have to do what is right for you and good friends will completely understand. I LOVE Melbourne! We moved out here from the UK about 4 years ago, it hasn't got the same wow factor as Sydney but we have really fallen in love with it here and have no plans for going anywhere else. We've been really lucky with work and friends which has helped us settle. Do you do many trips back to the UK to see DH's family and friends? Where abouts in the UK were you?

Ginny - ditto what the others have said about telling your friend. Don't feel bad - you have to do what is right for you and good friends will completely understand. I LOVE Melbourne! We moved out here from the UK about 4 years ago, it hasn't got the same wow factor as Sydney but we have really fallen in love with it here and have no plans for going anywhere else. We've been really lucky with work and friends which has helped us settle. Do you do many trips back to the UK to see DH's family and friends? Where abouts in the UK were you?

DF is from Northern Ireland, but had been living in London for quite a few years when I moved to London and met him through my Irish housemate that funny enough has now moved to Melbourne too. So we lived together in London for 2 years before moving to Melbourne - mainly coz my visa was running out and we wanted to do travelling etc. Then once Max came along we decided that Melbourne was a better place to raise a family - plus DF earns so much more here than he did in London.

We've only been back to visit London/Belfast once last year, but plan to go again in July next year for a friend's wedding and to visit DF's family too. We're hoping to do a trip every 18 months - 2 years.

LOL number 2 and rosiecheeks!!!!

Oh and kinda ew number2!!! Fair to say thinking about my boss in any way is not going to make me wanna run to bed!!!! Gross. In fact i better stop talking about that now. lol!

Me thinks its gonna have to be the one hour tan...either that or im gonna end up with hand prints all over myself and will look ridiculous!!!

Have just started getting some really strange, very intense and painful cramping in pelvic region...sharp stabbing pains that are coming and going and almost double me over....ive had o pains before but they dont normally feel like this. Hope my body isnt going to start trying to fail me now!!!

Ginny, I would have do e the same thing hun. All in good time. Will be nice to let your friend pass it on tho, might take a weight off your shoulders.

Rosie. Hahaha on the pic after spray tan sex!!!!

Nana, yay! Go you scary thing!! He's gonna have fun explaining that one to his bosses. Lol if I were you, I would skip tonight and have a romp in the morning! I think everyone else seems to catch it when not doing it every day! Then again Friday night before you leave? Or just go at it like rabbits today too! Lol

I leave super super early on friday morning (like 4am...) so no chance of rumpy pumpy then, and tomorrow morning i am gone super early tomorrow so i think its tonight/tomorrow night or nothing!!! ah well, at least seems to be coming early so better than no chance!

DF is from Northern Ireland, but had been living in London for quite a few years when I moved to London and met him through my Irish housemate that funny enough has now moved to Melbourne too. So we lived together in London for 2 years before moving to Melbourne - mainly coz my visa was running out and we wanted to do travelling etc. Then once Max came along we decided that Melbourne was a better place to raise a family - plus DF earns so much more here than he did in London.

We've only been back to visit London/Belfast once last year, but plan to go again in July next year for a friend's wedding and to visit DF's family too. We're hoping to do a trip every 18 months - 2 years.

:) we have a Max too and he was the reason we left London! Melbourne is definitely a better place for raising children :)

Sounds perfect nana! Actually, I had a few standby pains around ov time this time too. Take it as a good sign!! I also caught the egg on a short cycle for me, do early eggs equal bfps!!! Woo hoo Duffy nanna!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->