Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ps- since I'm a nutter I POAS again this morning and my line is finally darker than the control!!!! Yay!!!! :happydance: maybe I should stop now....:blush:

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_ca87e2963f4002d1e90ba858c19380ac.jpg

Thanks Rosie, i sure hope so. I'll have to wait and test again in a couple of days. Congrats on your BFP!!! :D

read everything but forgot most. sorry

ginny thinking of you today xxx

:jo: you're welcome, my pups love those things, beg for theirs daily.

lucy- love to pops, hope she heals quickly

rosie- congrats on that dark line!!

kiwi- glad you're feeling better hope you and :jo: get those eggs this month!!

sorry to everyone i missed, thinking of you all

Morning all!

Kim it looks like a faint positive to me - congrats hun!

Ginny praying for you today! :hug: coming your way xx

Amber how is your OH? Really hoping all is ok! Xx

Yay for a darker line Rosie - I think you can safely stop poas now :)

Lainey I'm looking fwd to your scan results!

Lucy - thinking of poor little poppy! What class are you taking?

Sash I hope work is ok and that your minimal contact bd last night results in a lovely bfp! Xx

Hi, how are we all?

Thinking of you today Ginny x

Hope the house hunting is going well Angel - are you viewing some places today?

How useful is that update Cossie - thanks!

Nana - why do they call you Nana? And hope all is going okay with work today.

AFM I just found out my fave buddy at work is leaving - I wanted to cry but she's got such a great new job, so good for her! And I took my first temp today. Loving the chart. This is gonna be addictive for a nerd like me.

I hope poppy is ok xx

Nana - did you get a pic of dh's new tan? :rofl:

Sasha - I'm so glad you're feeling good!

Lainey, I'm jealous! I'm going to swindle a scan out of a walk in doctor

Rosie - yay for the darker test!

Kim - that looks positive but is check again in a few days

2mums - <3

Ginny, today you will be in my thoughts constantly. I'm crying just thinking about what you and Chris have to face. We love you so very much and will all be there holding your hand and hugging you when you need it <3 <3

Morning girls! Big day today!

Ginny, thinking of you hun! All my love coming your way!

Nana, hope the boss chickens out again today, if not good luck with staying on your terms!! You ought to ask for a written reference for applying for jobs before you agree to anything, just in case they screw you on that too!

Rosie, yay for dark lines! I did the sAme lol I really want an early scan too, feels so long to wait another 7 weeks hey! might book into my real doc & see what he says. He prob won't go for it tho cos he's a bit of a realist... Won't want to send me for something I don't need.

Lainey, yay for scan Hun!!

Loop, really glad pops is ok!

Kim, looks positive to me!! Good luck hun!

Major, it's cos we all talked about his old newbie is one day and had a big talk about how she's such a nana. Lol it kinda just stuck After the joke went on for a little while.

2mums I hope your OH is ok sweetie! Take care of yourself! Xxx

Random question? I like the name Hudson, but am really turned off not being able to think of a nickname for it. What would you call a boy named Hudson for short?

Have a good day girls!

We have a Hudson at daycare. Omg he is the sweetest most loving little boy on the planet <3 we call him huddy lol

He runs at me for a cuddle every time I drop my little one off

Thanks M2Q!

As for Hudson...Huds, Hudsie, Huddles?! Sonny? Little H, Sudsie, Hudders... I think its a great name. You watch, you'll think long and hard about a nickname for him & then all his mates will call him by his surname...

Hope your doing well Ginny! Xx

Squeegs- I love the name Hudson!!!! Adorable!!!

Hi Major! We are looking at one house today and at least 2 more on Saturday - I say it everyweek but I really hope we find 'the one' by this weekend - I am so over looking - we have been to about 33 open homes and quite frankly have had enough! I need to be careful to not just 'settle' because I am over it - we have the luxury of being able to wait for the right one while living with my in-laws rent free (not stress free though!) so should really take advantage of that fact. We are hoping the house we buy will be the one we live in for the next 15-20 years and it will be the place where we raise our family so we really want to get it right!

Does anyone else have anything exciting planned for today?

Squeegs - love the name - are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl - I'm sure we've all had this convo way back but I can't remember!

Cossi - I forgot to say thanks for the update - I have now added it to the front page for easy access :)

Ginny - thinking of you today and sending lots of love your way

Good luck with chicken boss newbie :)

Squeegs - what about Sonny or H?

Lisa - hope Poppy's face isn't too sore this am

Rosie - yay for your dark line!

Good morning to everyone else hope you all have a good day.

It's my day off today so going to get the holiday washing done and get some food in - not very exciting but very necessary!
I think the flight has really messed my cycle up. Usual cycles are between 21 and 28 days (mostly about 26) and this one I'm CD16 and no O yet? Anyone else had flights causing changes? Or could I have scared eggy off completely :(

Hi Gals

Sad to report that dh didnt end up with any fake tan effects - disappointing. Will have to go for the longer tan next time :rofl::rofl:

Very cute Squeegs!!!

Smithy - are you feeling better?

Rosie yay for dark dark lines!

Good luck with the houses this weekend Angelcakes, i really hope you manage to find the one and that the buying process is smooth and stress free!!!

2mums im thinking of you today, and you too Ginny. Sending positive loving vibes in both your directions xxx and we are all here whenever you need us xxx

Everyone else, good morning!!! I hope you are all having a great week. I cant believe tomorrow is road trip day. Starting to get very excited/freaked out!!!

Much love beautiful girls xx

PS, looks like i missed a page before!!

Kim - that looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!

Major - i think squeegs answered re :jo: lol, what can i say, guilty as charged!!! seems my cane has come in handy this week tho!!!!

FX'd rosie, but i am determined not to get sucked into that black hole again this month if its not it.

XXXX

Hello lovelies! :hi: to Kim - yep looks like a :bfp: to me! test in a few days to make sure:)

2mums and Ginny, thinking of you both xxx :hugs:

I had some very upsetting news yesterday as one of my dearest friends mum passed away and the funeral is tomorrow. Very surprised and don't know any details yet so tomorrow will be tough.

Sending much love to you all xx

Oh Cossie im so sorry hun. It has been a tough week all round on this thread!

Hugs hun xxx

Morning ladies!

Angel hope you find your dream home honey x
Xx

Ginny will be thinking if you today darling Xx

2mums thinking of oh Xx

Tissue yay for darker lines :) x

I've forgotten most of everything else , so sorry! blaming it on baby brain haha! gotta stop getting up at 6 am seriously! My boobs are sooooooo store today it's not even funny! In sooooooo much pain! Hope everyone has a great day today.. Going to try and book my scan in for tomorrow, when DH gets paid haha will have to go alone tho :( Daniel is working sooooooo that sucks balls! Xx

Ooh cossi I'm sooooooo sorry honey xxx love to you and your friend xxx

Yeah tissue, yay for darker lines!!!!

Lainey your typos give me stiches from laughter!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back