Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ginny, not sure I will get on line again tonight. I think your appointment is Thursday? Hope all goes well - hugs to you. Maddy xxx

thanks Smithy! this morning was particularly bad. made me sad, not that im even in a fertile phase!

Yeah it's sad thinking they're escaping but they're not that's just their mode of transport out of the manly parts

we need a star trek transporter for man sperm to our egg!!

hey Nana, read page 78 of the impatient womans guide, it talks about what days to BD using the monitor. she says to aim for the last day of High and First day of peak. after the first peak you have usually ovulated. but she explains it better than me

Smithy, do you still have the link to that fertilization video you posted? Might be a good one for abbs to watch to put her mind at ease. At the start it was saying how many go in & how many come straight back out.

Only think I can suggest is a different position when he comes? Can't avoid it all, but if it makes you feel better to see less come straight back out it might help...

Fair enough pammy - interest is not fun! I hope you get it all sorted hun!

thanks Squeegs, yes please Smithy!
this morning i was feeling a little paranoid about UTIs (that happens to me randomly...the paranoia, i probably get 1 uti every 18months, but even that is enough to cause a healthy dose of paranoia) so i got up fairly quickly to wee. no EWCM ATM so i figured it was ok to lose a few. but you never know....in 5 days i might O, and it could be a little swimmer from today! (it still freaks me out that there is sperm swimming around in there)

I really recommend this book! its a great read! and im starting to think i will get a monitor thing

Money stuff sucks Pammy! sorry things are rough right now

Hello ladies :)

Won't comment on everything but I giggled at all your antics hehe :rofl:

Ginny you did the right thing! Take it at your own pace darling Xx

Nana good girl Xx

Abby always happens to me!I find making him leave his bits in me till he goes soft helps a lot! Also raise your hoops a little :)

Hi everyone else Xx

HI girls,

Well I love my DH and I have the best husband in the world! I woke up this morning to a lovely warm fire. Our central heating is stuffed thanks to our dog who bit the gas lines so DH was warming the house for me! Ah bless his cotton socks :) And he was very gentle while we BD :rofl: So after a stern talking to my dodgy old eggs and to Ethan we are praying this all works. Looking at the calender we will have to go and do IUI the day of DH's sisters wedding. Very bad timing but I guess its something we will have to work around.

Found this article thought you might like to read and get a little bit of a giggle out of it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-taking-mummy-blogs-storm-MIGHT-just-off.html

NANA: I know nothing about CBFM but if that is an egg then I say go for it. Angry sex, slow sex, good sex, fast sex, stand on your head sex it doesnt matter as long as that egg and sperm meet! Glad all went well with your boss today. YOu must have put your "scary cane waving" face on. Well done to you.

PAMMY: hope the money situation gets sorted out for you soon. There is nothing worse than having that hanging over your head.

COSSIME: your weekly chart updates are fantastic. It is great to see where everyone is up to. 2nd smiley face for me today so I would say tomorrow (thurs) I will ovulate. Fingers crossed it actually happens this month unlike last month.

GINNY: the girls are right. You weren't lying to your friend and you should be able to tell them in your own time and in your own way. They will all understand. I didn't know your DH was from Belfast. I was only there a month ago. I love Belfast. Great city and excellent shopping. :) I only get home to OZ every 18mth or so myself. My parents come over in between that, so at least I get to see them every year. It is hard and the distance is quiet far.

ABBY: not sure if it helps but I usually put a pillow under my lower back during and stay like that afterwards for about 20-30mins. Some will always come out but the majority stays in. There is a video on here that one of the girls posted which explains it all. I am not sure what page it is on but whoever originally posted it might attach the link again. It is definately worth watching.

ATM all is well with me. Feeling so much better today and no soreness at all. Got to shower and change the plasters yesterday and wound looks great. I have two cuts. The one in my belly button has 3 stitchers and the one below my bellybutton is only a mark and has no stitch at all. All looks good. I am off work again today (back on thurs) so will still take it easy watching boring daytime TV and be ready for tomorrow. I am actually delighted all is well. On the other thread the girls were telling me I will be sore and in pain for up to a week, wont feel like BDing for ages but I feel fine. Thank God.

:hi: to everyone else. Hope you all have a great day (what is left of it). Any more word from 2MUMS how her OH is getting on?

kiwi, so glad you are feeling good! I think sometimes its great to talk to people who have been through it, sometimes its worse though cos you worry for nothing. I guess everyone is different! so glad your feeling good tho!

There is an update on top girls about 2mums OH, have you seen that?

Thanks abs!!! Given I've read that book I should have thought to check it!!! Looks like its fake tan sex night at my place bahahahaha xx

Kiwi so glad you made it thru the essential bd still intact! I hope you caught that eggy and won't have to worry about the iui!

Sasha not sure if I said it earlier but I'm so happy things went well for you at work today - hopefully that will be the last of the yuckiness you'll have to face! Only 30 days til the 16th so you're nearly out if there!

So glad you're feeling great kiwi! I seriously reckon this is your month hun!

Hope you can sort out the finances pammy, that will make baby time much easier I'm sure! X

Well it seems my boss did totally soft out today. The finance director was in his office almost screaming wtf this arvo!!!! We will have to see if he grows balls tomorrow and has another go... I've decided if they are going to make me stay it will be on my terms. Massive hourly rate and to continue through to April next year. At least by then the employment market will have picked up again after the New Years lull, and earning a years pay in 4 months will be an added bonus....

If he doesn't agree, I'll go as planned :)

Ps, 2mums I got your parcel today! Looking forward to peeing on the magic sticks!! And a little treat for puppies!!!!! I've told them they are from lovely 2mums :) will take a pic and post tomorrow :) you are gorgeous!!! Xxx

You should have seen the look on his face....'will have to find a way to do this with minimal contact!!!!' What a romantic....:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->