Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol, have had to quarantine myself away from the puppies to, lick marks and fake tan is a no no!!!

Lol....lucky for him I got the quick tan, so can rinse off in about an hour, not that ill be telling him!!!!! Hehehe

Ha that link was very good wasn't it. I nearly busted my stitches laughing at it. And its so true (not that I would personally know but I see it with my friends who are mums).

Hi ladies!

Ginny...everyone is right! You need to take time and tell people when you are ready! Big hugs to you especially tomorrow! Will be thinking & praying for you. Xx

Angel...your nephew sounds cute!

Nana...sorry work stuff still sucks! I can't imagine how frustrated you must feel! I really can't believe what they are doing. Really hope it all settles and it works out for you either way!

Kiwi...glad the surgery went well and all is good! :) did you have a laparoscopy? I had one to remove a cyst when maggie was 4months old...BD with minimal contact is one thing, breast feeding 8 times a day is another lol. Each day is heaps better though and it's a fairly quick recovery.

Abby...totally normal with the leakage! (Well I get it too!) grosses me out and I really don't like morning :sex: because I spend all morning leaking. Lol sorry TMI! Million times worse with lube too...

Pammy...sorry about the debt!

I had an eventful day. Took the girls up to college as I had class and liam looked after them. Anyway 10mins in I had a few missed calls from liam...poppy jumped off a rock and tripped and bust open her chin. Luckily had a friend there who's a paediatric ICU nurse who had some butterfly band aids and put it back together nicely so it shouldn't scar too bad. Saw the GP who said i Had to take her to randwick children's hospital in case it needed stitching as she'd need to be sedated and apparently RPA won't do it?! Thankfully just needed gluing and steristrips! :)

Oh Lucy I hope she is ok!

Kiwi that was hilarious!!!!

Gosh I'm tired....gotta say the idea of bd tonight isn't ideal! Kinda can't believe I have early o'd this month right when I needed it, I've never had a cd12 o!! Yay eggs! Good eggy.

Ps kiwi, love the new pic! I've got them crossed for Sasha month too! X

Hi ladies!

Kiwi...glad the surgery went well and all is good! :) did you have a laparoscopy? I had one to remove a cyst when maggie was 4months old...BD with minimal contact is one thing, breast feeding 8 times a day is another lol. Each day is heaps better though and it's a fairly quick recovery.

:)

Hi LLPM - yep I had a laparoscopy and then they gave me like a papsmear test and inserted dye into my tubes as well. There was another instrument they used which they inserted just below my belly button but can't remember what that was for. Think it was a camera or that could have gone down the tube in my bellybutton and it was the gas not 100% sure.

Yeah ok. I reckon the worst bit is the bloating...I forgot about blowing you up with gas. I had 4 incisions...one just under my belly button, it's the biggest one. One tiny one on each side, then they put one through my Caesar scar too. It's pretty amazing how they do things hey?! I was amazed when they pulled a 7cm cyst out of a 1cm whole....but then again I'm amazed that a whole baby came out a 7cm whole in my tummy, then again out my hooha! Lol. :) hope your recovery is quick.

Nana really hope it's your month! Come out little eggy's! :)

Thanks Lucy xx

I've got a lot on this cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if all the stress took its toll, so I'm aiming for a hopeful November bfp! Fingers crossed! X

Thanks Lucy xx

I've got a lot on this cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if all the stress took its toll, so I'm aiming for a hopeful November bfp! Fingers crossed! X

For sure...life seems pretty hectic for you right now! Hopefully the next few weeks will bring lots of good news job & baby wise! :)

Thanks, she's a tough nut! She was happy once they gave her an ice lolly! :)
I'm off to bed too...just have to drag myself off the couch!

ladies, i'm sorry i haven't been back on this thread.. It moves way too fast, i just can't keep up!! I would really appreciate your opinions though.. does this look like a bfp to you???? It came up within a minute of testing but it's our first month ttc and i have a double uterus... :blush: the doctors have told me there is a very good chance i may not be able to fall pregnant again as one uterus doesn't function and the other has some scarring........ yes, i'm a strange one!! haha but am i seeing things??? Please be honest :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpg
    IMG_5627.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15
Hello beautiful ladies :)

Lucy,I hope poppy gets will soon Xx

I Assn getting a dating scan either tomorrow or Friday, mainly cause I'm worried about ectopic x

Heading to bed I think, I'm knackered Xx night ladies Xx

Kim, that does look positive! Congrats!!

Laineypoo! Yay for seeing bubs! When is your scan? I'm jealous!!! Xx

Lucy- poor Poppy! Hope her lil chin feels better soon!

Nana- I'm thinking oct is going to be your BFP month! Fx'd! Xx

Hi ladies! :flower: Working again today but off the next 3 of 4! Hope everyone is having sweet dreams! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->