Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just in the morning lainey?!?!?!???!! Bahahahahaha

Yay if you can get to see bubs or hear heart beat etc - i have nfi at what stage all that stuff starts but hoping its soon!!!

XX

Hoping that I can see heartbeat ! it's poo that I have to go alone :( haha my typos are well worse in three morning :winkwink:

Diff I mention that the doctor I seen yesterday was an asshole? I have read everywhere that shoulder pain in pregnancy can be a sign of ectopic and that's what I'm having (hoping it's just a pulled muscle from months ago at the gym) he pretty much just laughed at me and was just a complete Dick about it.. Do I was a Bitch back,I was like yeah week I've had Ann ectopic, sooooooo I think I'd know the signs don't you? Then he was like well you would be the first in 12 years worth that! I was fuming and made him give me the scan! He's an overweight ass! Grrrrrr

Lainey I'm sure your shoulder pain is just muscular xo
I went to the doctor a while back for a heart attack. Pains in my chest. I so got everyone all panicked. Then it turns out it was a pulled muscle from sweeping the back porch. So I hope yours is the same.
I'm not sure why some doctors don't like referring for early scans. I'm glad mine doesn't have a problem with them.
Hope everyone's day is a good one. It's been a shitter of a week, eh.
xo

Thanks Amanda :hugs: it's mental how when you become pregnant every little ailment becomes highlighted haha x how are you today?x

Just got an email from immigration saying that my case will be assigned to a case officer in the next couple months! That's a start I suppose! Now I need to getmy final form done! Sooooooo scary! Haha

Wowsers.

Hardball just began. Convo two with my boss and i tell him what it would take if he wants me to stay post 16 nov. he said no. i said no worries i'll be leaving on that day. and then he pulls the ' your redundancy is gone, you want to leave? resign then, and send it to your lawyers. you're getting nothing from us' card.

Then i walked out of his office and he came after me and apologised and said he is just under pressure to sort this and cut back his budget blah blah blah and that he would take my offer to the FD.

Holy moly. I am shaking like a leaf.

If you're no longer redundant, you have your job still! Not that you want to be there! What a dick! Where do you go from here!?

Thanks for the names girls, I like h the best! I guess we would just think of things as they come up anyway. Didn't even think of sonny, nice one!

Angel, hope the house hunt is a success! And I'm not finding out. Really want to but dh is putting his foot down. And also putting his foot down on an early scan lol he told me to be patient!

Forget the rest, sorry, nanas news has me gob smacked!

Can they take your redundancy? I want to slap that man with a cold fish!

H is a cute nick name squeegs :) :hugs: I haven't atually talked about that to dh yet? Hmmm I don't want to find out but I know I am very very impatient and don't know if I could hold out hehe :rofl: Maybe I will have to get DH to put his foot down too :rofl:

A cold fish would be good smithy! A cold rotten one even better! What an arse!

Well he has calmed down again now - i dont doubt if they wanted to be complete and utter pricks they could just sack me and say take us to court etc....i had just hoped it wouldnt get to that.

I went to him with an offer to stay until March next year (when the market will pick up again recruitment wise) at a day rate about 1.5 times what he offered. Take it, or leave it and i go on the 16th. The FD has now come back agreeing to the rate and saying only till the end of Feb. Ive said its March or its no deal (with holidays from 21 Dec through to 15 Jan). Apparently that should be agreeable.

I guess we shall see what happens next week as my boss is gone now and im not back till tuesday!

NO idea how to get this adrenaline out of my body, i cannot stop the shaking, its seriously ooc...

Oh nana you poor thing! Go have a liquid lunch! You deserve it!!!! Xx :hug:

Bloody hell, Sasha.
You need to get some of this in writing, my sweet!
What a dick dick dick.
Agree you should go have a liquid lunch. Have one for me too. Make mine a nice cider. Mmmm.

Lainey - a bit better today. Disgraced myself yesterday arvo.
first: daydreaming and missed my bus stop. Totally didn't know where I was. Rang the other half and said "Help, I don't know where I am, I just got off the bus and.... well, how far away is McDonalds because it's across the road from where I'm standing." He said it was about a 15 minute walk he thought, and would I like him to come and get me. I said I did really, but then he hummed and haaaed and said he didn't want to put Harrison in the car and drive out so I snapped at him to not bother then and hung up. Then I puked on some lady's nature strip/edge of her front yard. Then I sent a very angry text to him saying I hoped he was happy that I was vomiting all the way! In heels! And he could go to buggery! And not to offer to come and get me now because it was TOO LATE! Then I looked up and realised I was about 50 metres from when I'd parked the car and I went and drove home. LOL.
Not feeling overly hormonal at all, noooooo, not ever.

I think i am in disbelief/shock.. the doctors here have been so negative in regards to me falling pregnant again. Ladies i'm sorry for hijacking your thread again but i need your eyes. The second line is thinner than the control line, is that normal??

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpg
    IMG_5643.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79