Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lainey so glad your scan went well - bummer you didn't get to see as much as you'd hoped to see though!

Woohoo angel that is fantastic news that all is well and u start the meds in the morning. The quicker they are in Ur system the better!

Lainey - glad the scan went well. It's a pity u couldnt see heartbeat but the fact that everything is where it should be is brilliant. I thought pg scans were free? God they sting u on everything don't they??

Anyone heard from 2mums on how she has gotten on?

:hi: girls! Sorry it's very early in the morning here and I am using the phone. It's so cold I can't get out of my bed.

Good luck newbie on Ur ride.

Smithy - booster shot is the night before so the DH "pops" out the next day :)

Cossime - congrats on the grant! That is absolutely fantastic. Well done to u. Very proud

Mum2q - glad things are settling down for u. I guess with so many changes it hard to know what is normal x

Missie happy bday to DS!

Squeegs glad you are feeling better! Did you read the book even though you got duffered?

Maddy! wow that sucks! im sure that they will write the referral though

Angel: well, its good that you got the offical diagnosis, and that you can start meds, so at least you should start to feel better soon! thats really great. bummer about the TTC, using this time to get your body right for a bub though will hopefully mean you can get duffered relatively quickly!

Lainey: great that the scan went well, so that means definitely not an ectopic? cause you were worried about that, so thats great!

Kiwi i like your picture change!

Rosie! how are u feeling?

Smithy: sorry about the sickness, i dont know if i missed it, have you told DH yet?

2mums how did it go?

Hope you are enjoying your road trip Nana!

hi everyone else, i really should try and do this with a pen and paper handy! im sorry if i didnt mention someones name, i think you are all awesome!

a male friend of mine is ttc, and he emailed me today to let me know that his wife got her period and she was super cranky with him. i tried to explain to him how its really hard on a woman when month after month it doesnt work, and although he is taking it easy about it, telling her to stop stressing wont help. Any way i directed him to tell her about fertility friend, and the impatient womans guide book. AND i suggested she find a forum. i really dont know what i would do on this journey without you all! im sure i wouldve lost the plot a few months back!

im super glad its friday! my OPK shit brand is getting close which means its almost time to switch to digital, and time to get some BD action....good thing its the weekend!
i think im going to have a glass or two of wine and watch some disney movies! i think if i think about ttc, or work, i will scare my eggy away.

Sounds like a fun night abs - I may do something similar myself as I am home alone tonight!

Im starting with Pocahontas! im part native American, so thats a good enough reason

No I'm not going back to him the knob haha really wish Daniel was here with me ! He's so cure, he text me saying "no matter what happens,I still love you"haha he is just too adorable sometimes! Hehe

that is so sweet! you got yourself a good one there Lainey!

Quick check in before the boys drag me out for dinner and drinks....made it to melb!!!
Lainey great news on scan! Glad all is on track hun

Angel sorry to hear that ttc is longer but glad you can now officially start mess and hope you're back to normal very very soon

Hi to everyone else, I'll catch up when these old *******s go to bed cos shouldbe early!!!

Much love xx

I love Pocahontas! Shame I don't own that one - haven't seen it for prob ten plus years! Enjoy it! Xx

i think my native American heritage has been diluted too much! Sadly i cant paint with all the colours of the wind :)

After this i will watch the little mermaid! te he! this is fun

Welcome to Melb Newbie :) Good luck with the ride :)

Lainey - sorry you didn't get to see more on the scan, but great news that everything is measuring accordingly :) Next time you might get to see little bubs kicking away x

Angel - yay for being able to start meds and hope your levels are on the quick side of getting back to normal.

Smithy - boo for being sick. Have you thought about asking for any meds? Maxalon maybe?

2mums - hope you and OH's scans went well today xx

Hi to everyone else I've missed. Sorry only had time to have a quick catch up x

I actually went to a special screening of Pocahontas through a colouring competition I won when I must have been around 9?

At the end of the movie they were doing those interviews where they asked "describe the move in three words" so they'd make one of those TV adverts where people walk out of the movie raving how much they loved it. I got to have a go speaking to the camera and got stunned and could only manage to think of one word "fun" (which every other kid before me had already used)- doh. I didn't make it on the add and ruined my chance of TV fame lol

Oh Ginny! that is so cute!

i played the colours of the wind song twice, cause i love it, and DH (who is on his computer but within listening distance, was all "why is this stupid song on again"...i said...cause its awesome!
help us when i put the little mermaid on! i dont think i can listen to any of those songs once!

in Pocahontas there are actually some pretty intense themes though

hehe I love little mermaid too and I use to own a tape of the soundtrack of beauty and the beast....

Can't wait til Max starts enjoying movies (still a while to go, his TV attention span is about 10 minutes at the moment) - he will also be a Disney fan lol

yeah im looking forward to sharing my disney love with our kids (if we are blessed with bubbas)

after working in a toy store i am NOT looking forward to the wiggles! they used to play them over and over...would drive me insane. although that was still the best job i ever had.

yeah im looking forward to sharing my disney love with our kids (if we are blessed with bubbas)

after working in a toy store i am NOT looking forward to the wiggles! they used to play them over and over...would drive me insane. although that was still the best job i ever had.

Hot potato hot potato cold spaghetti cold spaghetti!
If u point Ur fingers and do the twist !!!
Niece and nephew who use to live the wiggles. I found a website that I can order box set DVDs from so hopefully when a by ba comes I can get sick of seeing the wiggles too :)

***** notice though ***** if u don't own the lion king on DVD go get it now. It's just had a special release and after this they won't produce it anymore it goes in a vault and they wont realease it sgain!! So get it while u can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->