Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well, my darling dog, LOVES the lion king! he recognises animals on tv, and runs up to the tv and tries to say hi...the lion king being a story entirely about animals has him going nuts! (i think on fb i have a pic, i'll share on top girls)

i see you there Nana! how is Melb? have a great ride tomorrow!

Hi there, I'm an Aussie, nice to meet you all. I'm a little more than a little past 20 :howdy:

I am currently 9 or 10 DPO with AF due Tuesday or Wednesday FX she stays away!

Wish was tomorrow cos the weather is better tomorrow!!! Ride on Sunday xxx

Hi Taralyn! welcome to our little group! u will love it here! rules are share TMI TMI TMI, stay on when duffered.

how many months have you been TTC?
our first page gives you an update on where we are all at!
Do you chart?

Oh Sorry Nana, what is your melb plan for tomorrow?

Hi taralyn! Welcome! Most of us are a fair way past 20 too although a few are in their 20s. the 20+ in the heading is because we've had a few silly teenagers wanting to join us that weren't seriously ttc and we wanted to deter others in that age group :)

Maddy - how bloody annoying! And also weird that DH even needs a referral - did they mean his SA results? I had to include that in my referral, but there was no mention of DH needing one of his own... hope it all works out & is a mis understanding if he can't get a referral! I can't believe they wouldn't just see you anyway. doctors are a breed of their own!

Lainey, so glad everything is ok with bub!

Smithy, hope you're feeling ok hun!!

Angel, so glad you have a diagnosis! Major bummer that you can't start trying straight away! Every body is different, so hopefully you will sort out really quickly! How are you feeling? I guess it's a bit bitter sweet hey. thinking of you hun. xxxxxx p.s. if you don't mind me asking, what kind of birth control are you using? are you just using condoms, or did you go on the pill or something?

Kiwi, how are you feeling hun? You still in a bad place, or has this FS made you feel a bit better? I'm really excited for what is to come for you, Ethan is so close I can smell him! (and he needs a nappy change! haha) are you feeling up or down about it all? xxx

Abs, I started reading 'pregnancy for modern girls' before it cos it took so long for the other one to get here. When the IW's guide got here, I started that, then got my BFP, so I have switched back to the other one (mainly cos I am almost finished it anyway) but I intend to read the IW's guide when I'm done with this one. I'm also planning on lending it to my girlfriend to read who just had a MC recently, if she's interested. Hopefully she's preggy again and won't need it, but I'm not sure where she's at! Enjoy your evening sweetie!

Nana - gettng sensored again! hahahaaha have fun hun!

Hey Ginny! How you doing hun? hahaha sorry to hear about you missing your lucky break! haha so cute!

Hi Taralyn! Welcome! yep, Angel said it, it's more about maturity rather than age. lol We all kind of put our bitch badges on when they silly girls sounded like they were kids themselves, rather than ready to have kids! You will love it here, We're all pretty cool! lol

Chillax abs!!! Plus seeing my folks :)

Oopsies re sensor....think it was the b@stards!!! Lol xxx

Mum2Q yes apparently he needs his own referral in case he needs extra tests. We don't have an issue with the requirement, just wish that we'd known about it...I hate leaving things to the last minute.

thanks for the welcomes,
this is cycle number 1 for me, but previously we were trying to conceive for a couple of years. Sadly my DW was unable to fall pregnant and so we are trying again after a break with me being the new oven! I have a 7 year old from a previous relationship so this is number 2.
I have been using OPK's and paying attention to CM, but after having a look at what everyone else is doing I think I will chart temps next cycle (unless of course I am currently duffered and just don't know it!). We are using a known donor, who will not play a parent role and we are doing at home AI.

Welcome taralyn :)

Oh my, I LOVE Disney! actually I love cations... My favourite movie of all time it's the land before time (I only watch it in German tho haha) it's the most amazing movie ever and I still cry every time I watch it haha :rofl:

Nana enjoy Melbourne and the ride :)

Seriously baby brain has got me again haha...

Ginny how are you lovely Xx

I think I'm going to wait till 12 weeks to get my next scan! I reckon that I'm only a little past 5 weeks cause if late ovulation, sooooooo I reckon that's probably why I didn't see much today! Hoping that's the reason hehe x

I totally forgot that word was sensored...

Welcome taralyn :) enjoy this group, top girls, top chats, top laughs, and we even share our tears too :) can't beat being one of this family x

Hi Taralyn :)

Maddy - hope the appointment goes well on Monday and the dr gives you that referral in time :)

Angel - I just wanted to add, I know 3-6 months to wait must feel like a really long time, but it'll be so worth it in the end when you have a healthy baby in your arms. Who knows maybe we can be bump buddies :)

Finally told one of good friends today, her husband has become a good friend of DF's too, so they actually came over for a bit to hang out. Wasn't as bad a I thought it would be. I think I acted quite upbeat which made things less awkward. I know they know I'm devastated really though as they also knew about the first miscarriage.

Been also having some crazy thoughts about when to start trying again. I flip from one extreme to the other. I think I'll wait at least until I get the test results which I think will be around 6 weeks, so maybe start in a cycle or two. I dunno... DF just wants whatever will make me happy :S

I'd love to be bump buddies with you Ginny! But I hope you are able to fall before another 3-6 months! I am quite sad that I have to wait that long but am trying to dwell on the positives at the moment!

Squeegs we just use condoms - I haven't been on the pill since April 2010 went off it cos I couldn't afford it that month as my DH was retrenched and realized I was a much happier person off it!! LOL! It's been 2.5 years since then and I've never regretted the decision to use condoms instead - although I do prefer no BC at all!

Hi pammy! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->