Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lainey I just remembered you asked about thyroid levels yesterday. Normal TSH levels are between 0.5-5.0 anything higher than 5.0 means you're hypothyroid - was your number much higher than 5.0? Normally gestational hypo (according to the reading I've been doing) is not too far outside the normal range so not risky but medicated to prevent risk. It also normally only lasts for the first trimester and then normalizes on its own even without meds.

Gosh I've had so much to read today, you girls have made some fabulous posts!

Ginny I'm glad you felt ready to tell someone today, plus someone who can lend a shoulder too if needed...I honestly truly admire your strength in dealing with this hun, and I really hope you can get some answers soon and move on to the next stage to create little max's younger sibling. No matter how you feel, whether angry, sad, upset, or whatever you can always vent here on on TG had we will all be here to pull you through. I haven't been through half of what you have this year, but I got to a very dark awful place last month. I honestly believe I'd still be there right now if not for you beautiful caring, thoughtful women. I just hope I am able to give back just as much as I am given from you all xxx

I'm heading off to bed girls but hopefully won't be too much of a stranger tomorrow xxx

So much love to you all xxxx

Goodnight Sasha! Very well said - ditto to all of that from me too Ginny :) xx

Hi there, I'm an Aussie, nice to meet you all. I'm a little more than a little past 20 :howdy:

I am currently 9 or 10 DPO with AF due Tuesday or Wednesday FX she stays away!

WELCOME!! I am sure you will like it on here. We are all a pretty cool bunch! All ages.

Hi Taralyn :wave: these girls have made me feel really welcome just recently - a fab group.

I'm 34 & ttc#2 too. DD is 16 months. 2nd cycle, waiting to O! Got my fingers crossed that OH will be around to BD at the right time this month as he works away a bit.

Hi to everyone else! I've haven't caught up on everything in the last few pages but hope everyone is doing well.

Kiwi, how are you feeling hun? You still in a bad place, or has this FS made you feel a bit better? I'm really excited for what is to come for you, Ethan is so close I can smell him! (and he needs a nappy change! haha) are you feeling up or down about it all? xxx

Hi Squiggs.

I have good days and I have bad days. I had a bad weekend (probably due to nerves of the appointment on Monday) and hten I had a great few days as everything came back all clear. It could have been 100 times worse. Then yesterday I had a semi sad day as my fertility script arrived in the post. I see them every day at work but I didn't expect to see my name at the top of one of them. So mixed feelings. I really really really want this to be my month but I know that I will have an extremely bad low if I don't. Its very mixed. I am sad, frustrated, angry, delighted that all is fine, impatient, worried, everything all rolled in one!

xxxx

:hi: Majorbee
Another northern Hemisphere girl on the side time zone as me and logged on at the same time :) LOL HOw are you keeping? Its your DD's birthday today isn't it? How is all that going?

Thanks angel :) for pregnancy they are lower again and should be under 2.. I was only 3.2 sooooooo not too far off so hoping it's all good :happydance: x

Ginny so glad that you told someone, and now you will have a friend to talk to if you need it Xx

Goodnight everybody I'm knackered :) have never in my life gone to bed this early every night hahaha xxx

Hi Lainey! Good news that everything is progressing well and in the right spot! Did the tech tell you how far along she thought you were?

My guess based on looking at your chart would be 5 weeks and 5 days. Xx

Squeegs- so happy the spotting stopped! Xx my only symptoms are sore boobs and slight occasional waves of nausea, mostly at night. Last week I had major head congestion and cold Sx but that may have just been a cold!! How are u? Any symptoms??

Angel- so happy you finally get to start the medications, you will be TTC again in no time! Praying your body responds really well and your thyroid l els go back to normal in record time! Xx

Taralyn- welcome! :flower:

Maddy- Fx'd you have no problems getting that referral for DH!

Abby- I love Disney movies too! Cinderella is my favorite! *Love fat lil Gus Gus!!

Nana :jo:- cant wait to hear how your ride goes! I bet all that biking will help with implantation! :thumbup:

Ginny- you are truly such a strong person! Chris sounds pretty great also. :)

Kiwi- these fertility meds are your way of telling Ethan you aren't waiting anymore! Your chances will be greatly increased after the HSG and injections that you may get 2 Ethan's!!!! *:twinboys:*

2mums- how did the scans go??? Thinking of you and OH xx

Cossi, Smithy, Lisa, Missie, number2, Pammy, major, and Halli- hi ladies!! :wave:

AFM - it's fall here and I loooove fall but I hate spiders and right now it seems they are all trying to move into our house! Actually got in the shower and saw one out of the corner of my eye and turned into crazy :ninja: spider Killer! Then freaked out on DH because I've been telling him to spray spider killer out side the house for 3 days! Grrrrrrr. Making him take me out for steak dinner to make up for it! Hope you ladies all have a great day!! Xx

:hi: Majorbee
Another northern Hemisphere girl on the side time zone as me and logged on at the same time :) LOL HOw are you keeping? Its your DD's birthday today isn't it? How is all that going?

Hi hon :wave: yes, its great to have someone around in the same timezone :) DD's b'day is in June. But was someone else celebrating a child's second birthday?? I vaguely recall there was someone? I hope you're feeling good at the moment & I've got all my fingers crossed for you that you can chuck that script out the window after a BFP this month. I take it you've got Ethan picked as your boys name??! I like that name - its my nephew :) Such a lovely guy. Gets called "E" for short.

Just reflecting on how relaxed I'm feeling at the moment - makes me realise what a killer the TWW can be. Didn't realised how stressed (well, obsessed!) I was getting.

Sooooo many people are having babies. I've got 3 friends due in March, but the toughest one is a friend's brother, who's expecting his second in May. Our firsts are about the same age & my second pregnancy would've been a May baby. I'd have loved to have my May-baby - I think of her as another little girl. So sad that some things just aren't meant to be.

Ok enough wallowing.

Angel - hope those meds kick in quickly and you're all ready to ttc soooooon!

Pammy - hope you've found something to kick the boredom!

Hope everyone's scans went okay.

And I've forgotten lots, but :wave: to all you lovely girls!

Right, I better go check dinner or it'll be charcoal.

Oh and Rosie - LOVE the ninja; gotta find a reason to use that one more often!! :) :ninja:

Good morning everyone! Just in bed in my phone, so I'll do my best!

Kiwi, mine was for a pathetic reason cos I knew I'd be devastated at my period coming after finding out dss' mum is pregnant, but I can totally understand what it's like having everything riding on one cycle. You can't do anything about it, you're either pregnant or your not, but it is bloody hard waiting. I found I got nervous to check the test etc. I am so excited for you either way, you will get your BFP or you will be ready to get one straight away! Keep talking it out with us here tho, we're here to support the bad days too!!

Taralyn, a bummer your dw couldn't conceive! How does she feel about you being the oven now? I hope it doesn't take too long for you! 2mums, an amazing girl in here is proof that at home ai works! She was our second BFP in this group!

Lainey, hope you had a nice early night!!

Rosie, similar to you, I have dire bbs, but only really to touch, not hurting without contact. Waiting for ms to kick in, I have jury duty next week tho, so I hope it holds off for that!!!

Angel, I'm the opposite with the pill. I'm going to stay off it unroll all of my children have been born, then I'm Going back on it, I like the regular cycles and lack of pms. I know lots of people who it doesn't agree with! I really can't wait til your hormones are back on track! Did you say when your next test is?

Ginny, you did really well, I find it easier to fake being ok too, in a way it tricks you into being ok until you actually are. Like you said, those friends know you're devastated, so you are allowed to show that at any time if you need to! Glad df has someone for a bit of man time too! So proud of you! Xxx

Afm, I'm off to a Thomas the tank engine thing with dss. They are going to have a real Thomas train there, so should be fun.

Have a great day lovelies!! Xxx

I can't remember much of anything that I just read but :hi: everyone! :hugs: Ginny,you are such an inspiration <3 kiwi :hugs:

Ill be going to the doc next week to get a script for the ms. I woke up at 3am with massive waves of nausea. With 3 kids at home I just can't be sick all the time. Especially when it's hitting around school times and dinner time.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Good morning ladies.
Yay - I've got red lines on my ff graph!
Angel - sorry there may be a wait with getting back to ttc but hooray for getting on the meds and fx'ed you are feeling better soon.
Melainey - good news with the scan :)
2mums - hope the scans went well
Ginny - hope you are doing ok today
Abby - got to love a bit of Disney, watching Mary Poppins as I type this!
Hi Taralyn :)
Maddy - how frustrating about the referral - hope you get it sorted for appt
Hi Pammy
Rosie - good luck with your spider eradication mission. I'm not great with creepy crawlies and they always manage to surprise me when I least expect it!
Squeegs - enjoy your Thomas day :)
Lisa - really hope the doc can give you something for the sickness and you are feeling better soon.
Hello everyone else and have a fab weekend :)

Morning girls xxx

Well I woke up to a text from another girlfriend announcing her pregnancy....thanks got that hun!!! I know people don't know we are ttc, bit gosh it is always hard to hear when my other friends seem to be able to manage something we can't!! Must focus on Gyno appt this Friday and getting some answers!

Squeegs have a great day at Thomas!

Kiwi I'm with you all the way hun. Whatever the outcome the cycle if you need me to hold the light I'm right here. I've got a feeling I'm gonna need it too xx

Smithy I'm so sorry to hear you are so unwell hun xx hope your doc can sort you out xx

Majorbee I totally know how you feel!!!

Well I guess is better get up and moving before these fellas get too cranky about needing food!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Morning all.

I was on the pill for 20 years till Harrison was conceived. Then when I went back on it I realised I cried all the time and felt awful. Went off it and noticed a definite difference! I don't think I will ever go back on one again - I can't help but wonder if my troubled 20's were perhaps something to do with the hormones making me sad.

Newbie bugger about the gf who is duffed. It's a bit hard to be happy for people when you really just wish it was you!

Have a great day all x

Sometimes I manage really well number2....but with her it just brought that sinking stomach feeling back....(smacks self on forehead to snap out of it) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->