Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi everyone, Had a great night out - I was expecting to be home much earlier than this though!! I am heading to bed, just had to pop in and see my favourite people!

Angel, love the house! What's the outside like, I noticed there is no yard - is the back area big enough for kiddies to ride around on push bikes etc? Looks very nice! And a good size kitchen! plenty of room, but not too big. I don't like when kitchens are too big and you have to do a marathon to get from the fridge to the pantry!

Nana, great hair style! I think this new hairdresser is an absolute winner!

Looney, hope your back gets better, you really are in the wars!!

Kiwi, I do like QLD. don't know that I would live there, but do like it. Am also a maroons supporter for some strange reason. much to the disgust of my husband!

Cossi, yeah, I am starting to think myself lucky as I have a feeling it will hit me soon! If it doesn't, I will feel very very lucky!

Hi Ginny!!

sorry, I can't remember anything...its several hours past my bed time and I don't do nights. lol

sweet dreams everyone, I will see you in the morning!! xox

Morning Angel! House is lovely! Hope you have a great day also!! Xx

Good morning girls,

I am off to bed. Hope you all have a fantastic day. ITS FRIDAY !!!!!! :happydance: YIPPEE... its a long weekend here so its even better!

Night night kiwi!

Morning rosiecheeks :)

i agree Angel - love the house! Look forward to updates!

Heya squeegys, i think you might be right re the hairdresser! Pleased to report that style withstood sleep so still looks nice today!

Smithy i hope you have another day keeping your head out of the toilet xxx

Have a great day everyone! I have a short day today, off to see the gyno in about 45 mins, then home at lunchtime to pick up my puppies and i'll be working from home this afternoon with my little darlings :)

Much love xxxx

Morning everyone!

Good Luck at you appt Nana! I wake up every morning with something of a birds nest, so my hair never holds its style after sleep! but im looking forward to going today....well sort of, i like the end result, but i cant stand sitting there for hours.

i was happy to have another little temp rise this morning.

Good luck at the Gyno Nana, hope they have something positive to tell you to get the ball rolling on these babies!!

Hi Abby! I'm the same with hair, rarely wakes up looking nice. even when it does on the rare occasion, I wash it out. I can't stand not washing my hair every day! It's really fine, so it gets greasy easily & I don't like looking at it so I'm a huge hair washer! I also hate the salon cos I hate looking in the mirror for so long. I like to look in the mirror for a short period of time while getting ready or something. but for some reason, by the time I get to the salon, I look awful & the hair dressers are always made up so beautifully with gorgeous hair and I just really hate it! lol

On a positive, I have a friend who now cuts my hair at home. I still pay her, but I don't have to sit at a mirror for extended periods! LOL

yeah i have a weird thing about reflective surfaces! (yes im odd) and so mirrors are a problem for me! i found the guy that i use now through a friend and he is quite nice! totally flamboyant, and you have to stroke his ego a bit, but he managed to fix my half black home hair dye job, half my own colour and make it pretty for my wedding....and he understands that in the morning i will wash it, shake my head and that is all the effort i go to for work. so he cuts it so that it will curl nicely with minimal effort from me!

Morning ladies :) Hope you are all wonderful this a.m. It's going to be sunny and 20 degrees here today, which for Canberra is positively toasty warm. Going to go to the gym & then get out in the garden for an hour or so before work this afternoon.

Catch you later!

Hi ladies, sorry I missed you all the last few days! Have been super busy.

Nana am I right that its your appt today? If so hope it goes well?!!

Angel, house looks lovely! :)

How's everyone else going?

I've been told 3 times in the last few days I'm starting to look pregnant...already! :( I was so tiny with the girls but reckon I'm going to explode this time, my pants are all getting a bit tight. lol. Pulled out the old bio-oil yesterday!
Well I'm off shopping today...have no idea what to get the girls for Christmas and want to get organised as we'll be moving and packing up in December, was thinking I'll take then to target and let them play for a bit and see what they play with.
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Angel - that house looks great. No backyard to speak of, but if it backs on to a reserve/park as the ad says, that is just as good if not better than a backyard - and someone else mows it! :D
Morning all. I feel inspired - might go get my hair cut today, lol!

Yeah go for it number2!!!

The one downfall of having really long hair? Costs a fortune!!!! Having said that, given that my hair is ridiculously thick and how long it takes them to do it, at least i feel like i get my monies worth!!!

Morning Maddy :hi:

Yep Lucy, i just got back....arent pap smears a wonderful process (not!)

She didnt say a lot to be honest, just the usual (6 months is normal etc etc) but time to get hubby's sa done (she wouldnt give me the documents, said he needs to come in as some men freak out when wifey gets home with a piece of paper saying SA time! I'll book him into see them next week hopefully, and they will refer him/us to an IVF clinic as she said the SA results are far more thorough than a normal pathologist....so i will let him know that at lunchtime when he comes to give me his car and little mini goes in to get fixed :)

Heres hoping we can get some results soon, or, even better, get the process started only to have to stop it again with a bfp in the next couple months!!!

XXX

:jo: enjoy working at home with your puppies today :)

Ababa like nana, we want pics please hehe :flasher:

Rosie how are you?

Squiggles, the more you wash your hair the more it needs to be washed :) try leads our for at least two days hehe x

I'm still lying in bed trying not to poo my pants! :rofl: over this pants explosion thing hahaha :rofl:

:flasher:

Nana- did she order any blood work or tests for you?

Nup, said she wouldnt do anything until she knew about the SA result. Said because i knew i was ovulating that at this stage she wasnt really interested in me!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->