Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good morning :)

Kiwi - hope your God Daughter is coping ok - what an absolutely awful situation.

Newbie - pleased your happy with your hair and good luck with yours today Abby. My mum always cuts my hair which means since moving out here it now only gets a cut every 18 months. Hairdressers scare me a bit and I worry about closing my eyes or not during the head massage that they do while washing it!

Angel - the house looks lovely. The out door area looks great and I love the high ceilings - good luck and keep us posted.

Melainey - enjoy your lie in and I hope you've still got clean sheets when you get up ;)

I caved and tested this am - bfn - but I know everything wasn't very well timed and even if I was its still pretty early. I was kind of expecting a bigger temp rise after my dip but have had a good old stalk/'research' on the ff chart galleries and have come to the conclusion I can find a chart to support any random thoughts/ hopes I have at any particular moment. I'm doing a big run/obstacle course tomorrow but don't really want to test again and see another bfn so thinking I'll bypass the more severe obstacles just in case.

Either was i Rosiecheeks!!! Ah well, when we go back into get the SA referral thingy, i might push a bit harder on some tests for me.

Sorry to hear about the bfn missiet, hang in there, some girls here didnt get them till 14dpo and later! XX

oh i just saw lainey's post!! bahahahahah....gosh i love your honesty!!!!!!

Good luck with your bum hun! X

Morning ladies!!! Think I may have missed something regarding your rear end Lainey!!! What up with that?!?! ;)

Nana, I need to have my pap smear done when I get back (yuk)-I'm so proud of you for not temping at all this month!!! You were the biggest addict I knew with your O and V charts ;) Good for you!! I must admit, I am starting to slightly hate that I nave no idea where I'm at right now!!!!! No idea if I O'd, about to O or anything!?!? Hubby asked when my period was due and I said I had NFI!!!!! Oh well, guess time will tell but hoping it stays away for the duration of our trip (2 and a half more working days left thank God!)

Angel, the house looks lovely:) Hope you guys get a nice feeling about it-I am strong on going on your gut, type feelings!

Missie, I'm one of the girls who didn't get my bfp until I was 4 days late so hang in there:)

:hi: everyone else!!!!

Speaking of bums - poo, I tried to book in with my hairdresser and she has the arvo off. Booked in for next week.

How dare she number2?????? At least gives us time to come up with some nice suggestions for you now ..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Cossie - yep - i had packed the thermometer away and she is staying there atm! (tho i might bring it out around o time next cycle so i can see if my cbfm is right about the peaks) but i havent missed it, and i think i am sleeping better becos im not thinking about what my bloody temp will be in the morning! I have a little bit of an idea roughly when i'll get the witch, but not pinpointed as normal!

Am feeling quite crampy and horrid now after the pap, they need to find a better way to do that test.

EDIT: ps cossie- SOOOOOO jealous of your holiday!!!!!!

Well ladies good news... I didn't shit myself!! :rofl: :rofl: Am feeling soooo dodgy tho and may spew! Maybe I will just not eat today :happydance:

Oh POO Ababa!! Can't wait to see your new doo :winkwink:

Cossi Sooooo jealous of your holiday :hugs: Have a GREAT time :happydance:

Rosie :) Herro :)

Abby how are you today honey?

Angelcakes xx Thnking of you sweety xx

Just sitting here waiting for the hair colour to set! Bit boring, and I cant really read without my glasses! Some people can talk so easily with hairdressers! Curse ny shyness

Oh I hate hairdresser chit chat!
Find me a hairdresser that shuts the f up and just does her job and I'd be a happy person!

I'm not a big fan of talking to hair dressers haha their questions are so rehersed!! "are you going on holidays this year?" FUCK OFF haha! Just cut ma hair biatch! :winkwink: hehehe

Lol, the guys, all three of them, we're so busy trying to get my hair sorted in reasonable time that they seemed to be too busy for the chit chat! I think I'll go back there, unless they now have my photo under the desk with 'nightmarishly thick long hair, send away' taped to it!!!

Or 'are you going out anywhere nice tonight?' - No, I'm going to go home to put my pjs on, have spaghetti thrown at my new hairdo, get the children to wipe their noses in it then go to bed and wake up looking like medusa!

LOL Missie at the spaghetti comment!

My hair dresser knows I am a teacher and her own children have learning difficulties so I always spend my time with her asking my advice and comparing it to what their current teachers say - let's say I'd prefer not to talk shop with strangers when not at work! She does cut my hair nicely though and is very reasonable priced so I can't complain too much!

Re: my possible new house - there is not grass in the backyard - however it is a decent size and has a lovely pond, a veggie garden and a natives garden which attracts lots of birds - the garden is not a garden bed (except for the veggie garden) so to speak but more like a bush garden instead of grass - the doggies could easily go to the loo there. We put in an offer today!

Ugh my dogs just rolled in either dead animal, shit, or both! Getting ready for bed so I didn't have time to give them baths, so instead I used Clorox wipes.....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->