Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I have waves of nausea only last 10-15 min then go away...it makes me nervous! I feel like I should be sicker than I am!!!

Don't worry - I wasn't sick at all with Harrison. Not at all. And that is why I think I am having a girl this time. Well, that and the fact that I have enough boy clothes for an army of little boy babies.

lol number2.....are you going to find out? Ive forgotten...

Lovely to see you miss rosiecheeks! Im glad you havent been suffering too much from ms as well :)

Laineypop im sorry you were bullied at school. I had a pretty hard time of it from when my mum died when i was in grade two. It made me 'different' and i struggled through the next years on the 'outside'. Apart from being crazy and mental i turned out ok tho!!!

Just got word from the vet that all went well and molly was waking up and ruby just came out as well. The poor little mollster had to have her dewclaws (spelling??) taken off as well so she is going to be one sore little puppy im afraid, both back legs bandaged and stiched as well as her belly....lots of tlc for them this weekend!

And ive just managed to break my mini. Disaster! I am terrible without my car and mini garage say i probably wont get it back until Tuesday. Grrrr. At least i can drive hubby's to the all important hairdressing appt this arvo - but god knows how i will get to my interview on Monday afternoon!!! He might have to walk to work. hehehehe

Yeah I'll be finding out - couldn't possibly stand not finding out! I need to decorate, woman!

How very sad your mum died when you were so very young! :(

Sorry about your mummy nana Xx is not easy losing a parent that young Xx

Ababa, so excited for you to find out!

Lainey, glad you stood up to those bullies!

Rosie, glad you're not feeling it yet. I'm the same as you. Sore boobs, but only to touch. Spewed this morning at the smell or raw chicken, other than that, don't have a constant sickness. Was nervous, now as I get a tiny bit further along, I'm starting to be less scared & think myself lucky!

Nana, so sorry to hear your mum does at such a young age & especially sad to hear you were bullied because of it. I guess other kids didn't know how to react? Terrible! I'm glad you have turned into such a fine woman! Xx

Thanks girls xxx

and sorry to hear you're spewing a bit too squeegs!

Thanks ladies! You really are the best!!xx all the reassuring words are so appreciated!

Nana, my mom's dad died when she was in third grade and she used to tell us stories about how she was picked on because of it, seriously breaks my heart! I can't even imagine and just pray I am able to raise my children to be caring and thoughtful! You are such a strong person to overcome that! Xx

Yeah its a sad thing that kids can be so cruel that it doesnt matter what makes you different - if there is something it tends to be exploited! I hope for exactly the same things for my future children

Night gorgeous xxxx

Not feeling that awful this afternoon! I have been very very still all day. I'm totally exhausted though.

Ill be finding out the sex too, I can't not know. I'm thinking I'm baking a girl :) I can specifically taste the difference between bottled water brands and I was the same with my daughter. I would cry and throw things at my brother if he brought the wrong brand of water home from the shop

My woohoo has gone back to a you f****ker with my temp dropping again. Next month I am not going to temp, it's driving me insane :(
Next month if we can get it timed right with all the injections etc then I give up. Maybe O was too close to hospital appointment

Newbie, here is the little gem! Ahh such a great car. I do miss it

Attachments

• 229222_10150195672737381_4667109_n.jpg
    229222_10150195672737381_4667109_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello Ladies! finished work for the day and made a decision, i cant work there much longer. a few weeks of stress, or a day here and there, but this constant shit, not good for my health. so i have to wait to at least April, but going to start planning to find something different. they made me so mad today!

Kiwi: that was a very sad story! how awful! bullying is just the most horrible thing.
Nana: look after the puppies! i had one dog very sore and sorry for himself (the one i posted pics on TG) my other dog, that i dont have any more sadly was bounding around a few hours after the op!
Im getting my hair done tomorrow to!

Smithy hope you feel better?
Rosie, Squeegs im glad there isnt too much MS so far, and Ababa (love the new name) glad you are feeling a bit better
how are you Lainey chops?

hello everyone else Missie, Lisa, Cossie, Angel, Maddy, Ginny, Amber, Lucy, Major bee, Halli, Hi! (oh dear who am i forgetting? im sorry, dont take it personally) how is everyone?

oh and i got this email from DH today (i think i wrote to him that i was happy my temp went up....we email chat from work etc)

"im happy your temp went up to, try not to get too upset about it, whatever happens we will figure it out"

HOW SWEET!

Hey Abby - sorry the workplace is getting you down.
Cute car Kiwi! Can you still temp when doing IUI? I thought the drugs affect your hormones & can do weird things to your temps?
Nana - poor puppies!
Ginny - now I have a vision of a Dr poking around in my uterus going "hey guys, look at this for an angle"!
AFM got the first bit of my test results back, all very normal. Still waiting for 6 more tests. Makes those 12 vials of blood feel a bit more worthwhile! Now I am going to have a glass of wine, so to those I've missed - CHEERS (clink clink) and see you online tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->