Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

MADDY - not sure but I am NOT going to temp next month anyway. I want to live in hope that it (IUI) has worked and if I see my temps drop etc then I will just get upset (like I did this morning when it went down). This time next week if AF arrives then the thermometer is going back to the first aid box. DH wanted me to check his temp this morning. I think he is safe. His temp is fine :)

ABBY - how cute is your DH!

Kiwi, I still think you have Ov'd - your temps are still up and down, but there is still a clear temp shift. Try not to over think it. I know what its like to wait for those bloody lines tho, so I'm feeling your pain!! I think you had a good chance of catching it this month with those temps.

Abby, so sorry work is so shitty, I agree though, your health is not worth it! Good luck on your job hunt & I hope April is here befor eyou know it.

Nana, so excited for your hair appointment!!

Goodnight Rosie! xoxox

Maddy - enjoy your wine - CHEERS!

Smithy, so glad you're feeling half human this afternoon! Hop eyou get your car back soon & get to the docs! (or dont need it)

Well I'm heading out to dinner again soon, celebrating my friend's engagement, so I'm pretty happy about that! Love you all, will talk later!!

enjoy your nightxxxxxx

Abby: yeah I ha a bit I an epiphany about work and stress levels a few months ago - made myself quite ill before I realised I had to change something - and I did. Don't let yourself get sick xo

Love to hear about it Ababa!? (did i get that spelling right?) its not that people are mean to me as such, its just that they have unrealistic expectations on me and my team and on their own teams are very forgiving of incompetence. Which is SO frustrating.

DH and i seem to have decided that Sydney is not for us. my family will be mad! but we have to do what is best for our family (DH, the Dog and me)

Love to hear about it Ababa!? (did i get that spelling right?) its not that people are mean to me as such, its just that they have unrealistic expectations on me and my team and on their own teams are very forgiving of incompetence. Which is SO frustrating.

DH and i seem to have decided that Sydney is not for us. my family will be mad! but we have to do what is best for our family (DH, the Dog and me)

MOVE TO QUEENSLAND!! (ok that sounds a bit rich coming from me seeing I live in Ireland) but QLD is brilliant. YOu have the beaches, the sunshine (sometimes), people are friendly and we have a great state of origin rugby league team :rofl: 2MUMS can vouche for me that QLD is great. It doesn't matter where in QLD you go its all lovely LOL

Don't get too excited squeegs, I'm boring and a chicken....will be lucky to lose an inch!!!! In fact that's sorta just what I told him!!!!

Kiwi so funny that you had a mini to, maybe it's a Sasha thing :)

Hi everyone else, hard to type ATM so ill catch up when I get home xxx

Sorry Kiwi both DH and I are cold winter fans! id love to move to Ireland! but Melb has the vote!

Hey Nana im getting a cut and colour tomorrow! i used to be all black with the hair, now im getting into reds! but with cuts im not to adventurous.

Hi Girls, sorry I haven't been on much today - I had to do our taxes (yuk!) and then went to look at a house - thinking of putting an offer on it too - the link is https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kellyville-111989751 if you're interested.

Sash I'm so sorry to hear about your mum - and am sorry for you and Lainey that you were bullied - kids can be so mean! My mum was my teacher in Year 6 and I was bullied for that - thankfully because mum was my teacher she was able to help put a stop to it pretty quickly!

Maddy I hope they sort out your uterus soon! Is it a common thing for it not to return to its normal size!

Am heading to bed now and as I am back to work tomorrow and have a meeting at 7:40 so need to be up before 6am :(

Love you all muchly! xx

I wanna see some pics Sasha!!

That house looks really interesting Angel. I think you'd have to see it in person to understand how the rooms work - I can't figure it out 100% off the pictures. The back entertaining area looks really nice :)

kiwi- you lil turd!!! I will not support QLD :rofl: although living 5 min away on the other side is just perfection!!! Even though you a birssy loving maroons fan, I still have my fingers crossed to catch that egg!!!! :haha:

:jo: we want before and afters!!!

angel- love the high ceilings and the indoor/outdoor entertaining area!!

love to everyone else i missed

I don't photograph well!!

To be fair it's not that different, but at least it's a hair style now rather than just hair. I have soooo much hair. There were three of them blow drying at once....now that would have made a good pic!!!

Can't post here from phone, I'll try on top girls but ill probably delete them again quite quickly!!!!

kiwi- you lil turd!!! I will not support QLD :rofl: although living 5 min away on the other side is just perfection!!! Even though you a birssy loving maroons fan, I still have my fingers crossed to catch that egg!!!! :haha:

:rofl: what? U don't like how I just slipped that in hoping u wouldn't realise

Hey ladies :)

I have read everything but I have forgotten sorry xx

Angel that house is beautiful xx

I put my back out and I don't know how and now I cannot move hahaha :rofl: It's poo!

Love to you all xx

Hi girls! I've just finished catching upon everything-wow there was soooooo much!!!
Abby, yay Melbourne!!!!!
Nana and lainey, I'm so sorry you guys were bulled:(
Kiwi, it shits me to tears when I hear these stories-too hunk this stuff still goes in makes me very worried for when DS goes to school...
Smithy, hope the meds have kicked in and you start feeling better ASAP xx
Ginny, how are you and DF going? xx
Rosie & squeegs, consider yourselves luck to not have ms!! I only 2weeks of it and the rest of my pregnancy was bliss (although I had gestational diabetes so felt like a big Oompa Loompa by the end of it!)
Hi 2mums, lisafr, number2, maddy, zoom, missie, angel and halli :hi:

Night all xxx

:rofl: what? U don't like how I just slipped that in hoping u wouldn't realise

wouldn't realize, HA!! i've got cat-like reflexes :rofl: t'was clever though, you lil bugger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->