Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lucy - sorry I somehow forgot to say sorry to hear about the sad news :( I always feel extra sad when parents of young children are involved in accidents.

Hi girls :wave:
Thanks for the bugs Angel :rofl: love a good typo. And yay for signing the house!
Lucy so sorry about your sad news
Lainey bugs to you on missing family, I know how you feel xx
Kiwi I'm with the others, your chart is looking promising. Do you think you'll test soon or wait it out? There's a lot of positivity coming your way this month.
Ginny. Sounds like a great night in with your oh
Hi to everyone else!
We're doing some egg chasing this weekend! :dance: Just hope I O on Monday or thurs as oh is away during the week. Cmon body, work with me on this one!

Hey 2mums how was the concert? INXS was the first band I ever saw. At the Tamworth town hall. 29 years ago, lol! I don't believe there is an INXS any more without MH but hope you had fun anyway. :)
Harrison's first concert (in utero) was U2. I think that's the last we went to! Wow, we used to see ridiculously over priced bands all the time.

Hi ladies! So sorry to have been MIA...I've been on about 4 times today but haven't caught up properly and haven't had chance to reply. It's been an emotional day...we found out this morning that one of Liam's cousins husbands was killed in a 4wheel driving accident last night. We don't know exactly what happened but we know the car hit something and he was thrown from the vehicle. He was in his late 20's and has left behind his wife and their 2year old boy! Such sad news. We don't know them well, but it's still so tragic!
On top of that I've been hormonal and just stressing about stuff. I'd decided what to buy the girls for Christmas, we don't have loads of money so we usually just buy a couple of things each. Then I saw a friend today who told me all the lovely stuff she'd ordered for her kids and it really got to me. I'm not usually a jealous person & I'm not materialistic and actually don't want my kids growing up thinking its all about gifts...but it really got to me. Like its a competition to buy the most and best toys.
Anyway sorry to turn up and rant to you all!
Hope you've all had a lovely day!

Angel really hope the house signing went well?! So excited for you! :)

Ginny...sounds like you had a lovely time with your DF despite the movie choice! Hope you're starting to feel better. :)

Huge hugs, that's terrible news :(

Never mind people like that. Our kids don't get heaps for Christmas either because that's no what it's about! You're an amazing mum and your kids will remember that over what they received

Smithy - I actually didn't mind the movie, it was interesting but in general I don't really like horror/sci fi movies. I think it was a prequel to Alien.
)

I don't like those kind of movies either.. Might try and watch it though

Hey 2mums how was the concert? INXS was the first band I ever saw. At the Tamworth town hall. 29 years ago, lol! I don't believe there is an INXS any more without MH but hope you had fun anyway. :)
Harrison's first concert (in utero) was U2. I think that's the last we went to! Wow, we used to see ridiculously over priced bands all the time.

Were U2 amazing to see live?

2mums - hope you had a marvelous time :)

They were ok. But I was really really pregnant and we had dance floor fix and to be honest my feet hurt and I wanted to go home to bed, lol.

Lucy that was very sad news! and yeah dont worry about Christmas thing. the best Christmas i ever had was when Santa had left a trail of smarties out from my room, downstairs to the backyard
My parents had got us a second hand trampoiline, cause money was a bit tight its what we all got to share....and we all LOVED it! I see what my nieces and nephews get these days and they dont understand the point. so less is more!

Giny sorry it wasnt that comfortable! im sure it will get better in time.

Oh Kiwi, one year we got an ET speak and Spell for christmas (again that we all shared), and it was the second best Christmas! One of my sisters also had a crush on ET!

another temp drop this morning, i know you will say its an ID, but i really dont think i popped an eggy this month. Oh well, i like your philosophy Amanda, just wait till the end to see and understand the picture

Morning ladies :) just a quick hello...

I HATE u2 and wish bono would jump off the face of the earth and die a horrible death! Haha :rofl:

I seen INXS (actually meet them, without mh obviously) but I didn't know who they were really at the time haha I worked their gig, and it was pretty awesome.. Hope you had a great time 2mums x

How is everyone today? I may go back to sleep a it's too early to be awake! :hugs: x

Morning ladies!!!

Kiwi, time to :test:!!!!!! Your chart looks amazing!!

2mums hope you had a fabulous time xx

Angel that's great news, I bet you cannot wait to move in! When will the big day be?

Abs hang in there hun, I'm going to remain positive that you did drop a beautiful egg and its been snatched up by a spunky spermy!!

Ginny sounds like a lovely night! I hope things are starting to get easier for you x

Smithy how's the ms today? I hold you're coming out the other side now x

Lainey I hope you're feeling better today hun, sounds like you had a tough day yesterday x

Cossie feel Fred to come clean my house next!!! I'm feeling very lazy today...

Squeegs where are you gorgeous girl!!!

Number2 are you still feeling well? When's your next scan?

Lucy I'm so sorry to hear about the accident, that's just awful :( and I agree with everyone else, Christmas to me is about family and celebrations and not tonnes of gifts!

Big :hi: to everyone else, I'm on my phone and keep forgetting what I've read!

Hi nana <3 I was super ill last night :( ok this morning as long as I have a rice cracker in my mouth at all times

Oh darling xxxx best hubby keeps a good stock of then for you! Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"