Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Seem to be Laineypop! Plenty of time to turn to doom and gloom when the witch arrives at some point this week lol...

Keeping my fx that she doesn't come xxx

I think I may have developed lactose intolerance with this pregnancy haha it's so evil! Dairy is my favourite category! Hahaha :rofl:

Oh no Lainey!!! Does it make you feel ill or actually make you sick? No good at all darling! X

Makes me feel ill, headache, and I think that's why I have diarrhea :-( haha... Oh well! Also, Mt trousers don't bloody fit anymore! Can't do my button up haha I shouldn't be putting on this much weight already surely? :(

Cossie, no no ov pain, but i dont normally feel much on my old ovaries!

Nana, thanks! i hope BFP for you to!

still got bets on Kiwi! weird charts are the way to go!

i thought today id take an OPK just to see, and it looks almost positive. so....i guess i shall keep BDing! may be i geared up, and then didnt o, so im getting a second shot....does that happen?

any way thats all very confusing. been gardening today and it was quite nice. veg patch is in, and we planted some trees to creep over our ugly fence with pretty flowers....so that was something

Now i think im going to watch a documentary on Simon and Garfunkel!

Ginny, glad you got some alone time with your DF! sorry the BD wans't nice for you, but you will get that back eventually. And I know you will be nervous about your next pregnancy, Just talk it out. Maybe your counsellor will be able to help with how to deal with the next one?

Loop, sorry about Dh's cousin. So terribly sad. I really feel for his family! As I was writing this, My DH was telling me about a friend he went to school with who died in the same circumstances. Is his name Ben, from Kempsey? Also, don't be worried by what others are giving their children. you give them every thign they need, and on top of that, things they want too. Just try not to overthink it. One year, my mum wrapped all the presents with huge ribbons, great paper, took heaps of care! She said that she did that because we wouldn't remember what was inside the boxes, but we would remember how great it all looked! It is so true, I have no idea what was wrapped up, but I do remember the wrapping! It was awesome! And also a good lesson learned.

Cossi - I hate things like the napping with my DH too! hahaha

Angel, congrats!! oxooxox

Kiwi, I agree - test test test!!

Nana, I love hearing you chirpy! Maybe it's a pregnancy high!?!?! hehe

Abbs, Hope you are duffered! I still think FF has it right. You don't wanna hear it, but ID for sure! :)

Lainey & Smithy, hoe you feel ok!

Missie - good luck on your egg hunt!

Hi Everyone else!! sorry I didn't comment on everything, I have had a busy weekend. Truth be told, it's actually been quite cruisy, but for some reason I just feel like I don't have time to scratch myself! lol

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

P.S I think Nana will be getting her BFP on Wednesday! Kiwis is coming Tuesday!

oohhh this is so exciting! xooxoxo

Enjoy your doco Abby :) Hopefully that's an implantation dip :)

Squiggley...yep it's the same Ben! It's just so sad. Really feeling for all the family, it's just awful for Jess (his wife) and it makes me so sad that their little boy won't remember him! :(

Lol squeegs, so I see you're on board for the immaculate conception!!!! Lol xx dh certainly hopes so too (cos then he'd get out of sa!!!!!)

Lainey you sure there aren't twins in there ;) ;)

Abs hang in there hun, I'm with squeegs! Plus I've heard that pos opks after I can indicate dufferedness....fx!!!!

I'm watching the help. I think I'll be a blubbering mess by the end

Squiggley...yep it's the same Ben! It's just so sad. Really feeling for all the family, it's just awful for Jess (his wife) and it makes me so sad that their little boy won't remember him! :(

Yeah, it's so so sad isn't it. Jono said they're both really nice people too. It's always so much worse when there is a child involved. Poor Jess. I am just gutted for them. Things like this, even when I don't know the people myself, make me so upset just putting myself in their shoes. Makes me so sad!

Smithy, the Help is really good - I loved it!

Nana, yes, I'm all aboard the "IC" train! hehehe

Anyone know a good movie I can watch? I think I'll watch some Greys anatomy until I gt a great idea of what to watch! lol

:rofl: Nana only one sac showed up on the scan :p hehe So unless that little one was hiding it's highly unlikely :rofl:

What has everyome got planned for today? I keep forgetting the day cause i'm not working anymore hahaha :rofl:

Thanks haha I'm just too ill at the moment! Havin the shits constantly and being nauseous all the time in a kitcjen is no good :rofl: so will go back when I feel better :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->