Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I hope so ladies! DH was certainly excited when i explained the drop in temp could be ID, he gets so excited, its very cute....then again when i said we should just keep BD to be sure, he was pretty happy about that too!

This Docco is very interesting Squeegs!i do love Simon and Garfunkle though otherwise i usually have some Sunday favs
Ghostbusters
anything Disney
any thing with Hugh Jackman
Dirty Dancing
you should watch "what to expect when your expecting" if you havent already?
i also like to put on Anne of Green Gables, or the BBC Pride adn Prejudice. Colin Firth....hmmmmm!

i like watching old eps of the Gruen Planet or Transfer too.

my symptoms this month, which arent really, but are noticable. really VIVID dreams! the one this morning was a bit sexual in nature, so DH benefitted after that. but before then they have been sort of disturbing. my teeth are sore too,

Food Inc is a good Doco too....i might watch that again after this one. i highly recommend if you havent watched it. you may never eat anything fast food again, but that is ok

Abby- sore teeth were my first symptom when I got my positive!!!! They felt achy and weird! Fx'd hun!! Xx

Hi ladies, just got home from a Halloween party and I'm exhausted! Hope you all have a great day!! Xx :flower:

Thanks Abbs! I'm getting into the greys...i have downloaded series 1 & 2 so seeing where it all began. I love it! I did watch what to expect when expecting the other week, quite liked it. good for a chick flick!

Hope your symptoms are all pointing to the right answer! I did get bleeding gums one day when i brushed my teeth in the tww. not sore or anything, and haven't had it since, so could have been a coincidence. But I have heard sore teeth are a big one. Also vivid dreams! I always have pretty vivid dreams, so have't noticed anything out of the ordinary, but I hear that one a lot!

Rosie when's your first scan? Squeegs yours is 12 weeks right?

Fx that's a good sign abs, as for my symptoms, none at all! Not even a skerrik of one ;)

Oh squeegs early greys is great! Patrick Dempsey is yummy
Thanks Rosie...my teeth feel tender, weird feeling.

The dreams are quite full on.
Any way I think the odds are small...I don't know if temping is good or Fucking with my head!,

Nana, yep 12 weeksish I think. I'm going to go see my doc this week and will talk to him then about it. The bleeding gums is a symptom in hindsight. I actually felt so out, dunno if you remember, but I was convinced my period was coming, I even got the EWCM like normal before my period and I even stopped testing! It was only when I had a dream I was pregnant that I decided to test again. I am only just starting to feel any symptoms...not even tired yet! So no symptoms doesn't count you out!! xoxox

Yep I remember :)

Fair to say I don't think I'll be testing!!! Af could be due weds, but that's only if cbfm got it right, otherwise who knows!!!!

I have a feeling it's not gonna be a good week tho...fx my interview tomorrow goes well!!!

Abby I so hope that this us it for you :hugs: x

Hi Rosie cheeks Xx

nana I hope your week isn't as bad as you think it will be Xx

Hi squeegs xx

Hi Melainey!!

Nana, I forgot about your interview!! Good luck sweetie! Is it tomorrow? I think it will be awesome!

Ok. I need a vent.... On Friday DSS' mum asked me how my fertility is going (she knows we are trying, cos when someone asks me something, I have a reaction of 'spill my guts, don't leave out any details' if I don't have a pre-prepared answer... lol I'm too honest and feel like holding back the truth is lying...)

so anyway, I really wasn't ready to tell her, so I just told her about my appointment with the FS etc. Went in to quite a bit of detail and just said 'who knows, I could be pregnant now' had a bit of a laugh and said I hope I don't need to go to my appointment. I spent the whole night stressing about this to DH wondering how I'm going to get out of this lie I had told, felt sick to my stomach (and felt stupid, cos why should I care about her...)

So anyway, today she comes to pick up DSS and my brother in law popped in unexpectedly. I though surely he won't say anything. So within minutes, he said oh I heard about your episode with MS too shell. We all went totally quiet and I just kinda shrugged it off. And then he said to her 'oh congratulations to you too'

GGRRR! The stupid thiing is I'm not even sick yet! Only juust bits & pieces!

And now I'm feeling sick to my stomach about when to tell her and what to say etc. Oh actually, she's just sent DH a text asking if we're pregnant...didn't take long. I guess it's the easy way out to tell her. I just said (oh his behalf) 'yeah, she did a test yesterday, but hasn't been to the doctors yet so we're not really ready to tell people yet'

OMG I feel sick to my stomach! I wish I wasn't so honest some days!

Oh squeegs!! You did Better than I would have! I would have said none of your business biatch!!!!

You tell her when you are ready to. And not a day before.

You're such a gorgeous girl xxxx love you to bits squiggles xxx

Oh Shell please dont feel bad. you have done NOTHING wrong here. Its the same way i feel when evil duffered bitch asks me if we are trying....the response should be

WHEN it is your business you will be the first to know. ie NEVER

it is absolutely NONE of her business. she is not friend or family. You communicate respectfully on matters of DSS. Your body honey, your choice of who you tell, when and why. who is she to even dare to ask!!!!!!!!! its rude!

She only asked to be a little Biatch to! you know that! oh my i just want to slap her HARD

Hi everyone!

Kiwi...XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX (that's my 10 fingers and 10 toes crossed for you) :dust:

MajorBee...egg chasing sounds fine. I might have me some of that in the coming week too :haha:

Mum2 and LLPM...so sad xxx :hugs: Isn't it odd to come onto a worldwide chat board and find out you have friends in common though?!

Lainey...<3 gosh hope you feel better soon.

Newbie...good luck with the job interview!!!

Everyone I missed, hope your Sunday brings fine weather and at least a little bit of fun :flower:

As for :xmas9: I'm with those who don't give much. My kids always got one big present each ("big" in our house is pretty small compared to most) and then a couple of little things. 14yo has been angling for a new tennis raquet this year and I'm thinking of getting some driving lessons for the 21yo. Hubby I think is going to get either a compost bin or a lawn edger (very exciting, huh!)

AFM I'm heading into O week :winkwink: HSG is Tuesday morning and then I should O around Thur/Fri. Hopefully by then Kiwi will have her BFP and I can follow with my post-tube-cleaning BFP next month. That's the plan, anyways.

Oh Squiggles don't feel bad honey! It is absolutely NONE of her business!!!!

oh Nana good luck....remember Root Cause Analysis! hahaha you will do go great

go catch that egg Maddy!

:hi: Maddy :) It was the same in our family growing up , we got one "big" present and a few little ones and I was delighted with that and when I got a little older I didn't even want gifts as I knew how much mum struggles getting what she could get! I think spoiling kids too much sometimes makes them forget about the real occasion which is to spend with family :)

Nanna good luck with the interview xx

Good luck maddy!!!! If your hsg is right before I then I reckon this will be your month too!!!! Gooooo catch that eggy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->