Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning girls! Been super busy over the weekend (just doing boring house stuff) and haven't really had much time to write on here. Just finished reading up on ALL those pages! Damn we can talk fast here! So I have a day and a half of work left-YESSSSSS! So much to do before we leave...CAN'T WAIT nonetheless:)

So I will try my best to catch up...

Squeegs, you are amazing to be such a sweet person to DSS's mother! I would NEVER have had the patience! And don't be concerned about your brwon spotting. Like the other girls have said, it's when it's painful and red then begin to worry :hugs:

Abby, I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through :hugs: Your DH sounds very aewsome indeed and I'm sure you two will figure out how to get out of the bucks/hens nights xx

Smithy how's the MS? Have you started the tablets yet?

Lainey, how's your backside ;) Has avoiding dairy eased the load?

Missie what an awesome achievement!! That's huge to be able to complete a 10km obstable course!!! Well done! As for your temps, you're not out until the witch shows!! The month we got all the bfp's here was crazy chart month so your 4 days of staying the same month could be attributing to a crazy chart too! fx'd for you xx

Rosie, your costume looked great!! How cute are you?!?! Hope you had a good celebration with DH!

Nana, good luck with today! I'm sure you wont need it you little super star you!! Will be thinking of you at 1pm xx

2mums, glad you enjoyed the concert:)

Ginny, sorry about the puppy. The picture you posted on TG was gorgeous! Hopefully the next puppy will be the strat of something wonderful on all fronts.

LLPM, how are the girls? Hopefully everyone if well and you can get out of the house:)

Number2, I'm with you and spoilt the hell out of DS for xmas and birthday (16th Dec is bday). I don't think that makes him any less appreciative. It's what they are taught in the home that counts and now that he understands more, every year (well I actually did when he turned 1 as well and he had no idea obviously!) for every new toy he keeps, he has to donate one old toy to the Salvo's. Now he is quite happy to do the trade as we explain it's for the poor children whom we pray for at church every week. I agree with everyone else that it's about the experience and not the gift. I still remember that he loved the ribbon more than anything as a baby lol!

Kiwi, still feeling extra good about you! Can't wait for the end of the week for when you test:) fx'd for you! xx

MajorBee, hope you caught that egg!!

Maddy, have fun BD'ing this week ;) !

Lisafr, sounds like your cramping may be a good thing! Especially if it's not what you normally experience every other cycle!!! Hope it's your month chicky! fx'd!!

Angel, such an awful time that must have been for your friend:( I don;t blame you for not wanting to go back to clubs. Also, great news on the house front:) It's a done deal now, yay!!

Wow! Hopefully I caught everybody!!! So sorry if I didn't-I didn't use a cheat sheet either!!!

Afm...can't think of anything but getting on that plane on Wednesday night!!!! I will probably post the weekly watch-list up tomorrow as I may not get a chance to post on Wednesday. Also, please don't forget me while I'm gone :flower: I may be MIA for a couple of weeks but will try to post a quick hello whenevr I can (and make you jelous of my beautiful surrounds in the process;) ) but rest assured, I will be thinking of you all! Can't wait to jump back on when I get home from the trip to some BFP announcements (ahem, Sasha'S, Abby, Lisafr and Missie!)

Much love to you all xxx

Hey cossi :happydance: you must be so excited to go away you lucky thang ;) have a great time Xx

My bum isn't too bad now :winkwink: hehe

good luck :jo:

shell i know the other girls have stressed it, but i concur, don't worry about brown blood (its old blood, most likely from implantation, or just bub digging in) Even if you get bright red, dont worry, and i am aware thats easier said than done, considering I freaked out and OH nearly broke her nose and i had a same day appoint with my DR when i had spotting/bleeding, but given that I had bright red blood, and I remember Amanda saying she had some with H, and all turned out ok for her and I'm good thus far, even then stay calm and positive. Our bodies are weird things, and I know its so worrisome when you/we have tried so long, all we want are healthy uneventful pregnancies. You'll be right love, and dont worry with DH being away, like :jo: said we're here for ya!

Amanda- a four meeting is crap!!!! good luck ;)

rosie- hows them steelers going tonight? I grabbed boobs daily too, to make sure they were still sore! :haha:

melainey- so glad your bum is coming good, i'm sure daniel is happy too, hahahaa

Cossie you are so good at the catch up! Hope you get a holiday baby!
Shell the other ladies advice sounds spot on

Amanda, urgh I hate meetings that long, I hope the feed you! Loved today's Harrison pic.!

I think I have a cold! Nose running, feel like poo. So I have one more meeting and then om going home....cold a good sign of bfp?

Luckily they stopped half way through for tea/coffee, party sausage rolls, mini quiches and cakes. Yeah, score.
Thanks Abby! I was stressing because I didn't get a good shot today - in a massive rush - and then I chucked an Instagram filter over a dreadful dark photo, and Bob's your uncle, it turned out pretty cool I thought too! :D (Yes, things can't be too bad if I still have time to worry if I get my daily Harrison FB photo up, eh...)

Hey 2mums :hugs: glad you had a great time at the concert :) your poor feet must have been so sore x

Abby I had a cold the month of my bfp x

Amber- steelers are finally starting to win some games!! :happydance: how are you and how is OH?

Squuegs- the brown spotting is prob cause we are approaching when we would have been getting our period, almost 2 months late!!! Yay!!!! I'm sure it's ok Hun, just make sure it doesn't get any worse!! Xx

Nana- cant wait to hear about the interview!!

Cossi- so jealous of your holiday! You will have an amazing time and come back duffered! I just know it!!!

Hi Lainey, number2, Maddy, Lisa, and Abby! (I see you ladies are on :wave:)

Everyone else, hope you have a great day, I'm going to bed and hoping I can sleep cause my doctors appt is before work! Yuck! (I'm so not a morning person!!) xx

Hey Rosie :) have a lovely sleep Xx what's your doc app for?xx

It's my first prenatal appt with my ob, not sure what all gets done, will let you know tomorrow! Lol

M2Q - I don't know if you remember with this last pregnancy I had one day of pink cm when I was 7 weeks. Anyway, during that last hospital visit they asked me if I had any bleeding or anything unusual with the pregnancy. I told them about that day of spotting and they said it that sounded totally normal and don't connect it with the miscarriage at all. So, I think if it ever happens to me again I know it's not something to be overly worried about :)

Hi Girls :)

Interview done! I still get a little nervous being on the other side of the table, but i think it went quite well! Went for an hour and twenty minutes, and she seemed really quite nice, so we shall see!!!

Hope you are feeling better now squeegs

Yay for your appt rosiecheeks!

Cossie you are completely my hero with that massive catch up - VERY impressive!!!

Desperately behind here again now...grrrr....better get head down for a bit....

Ginny - sorry to hear about the puppy, fx'ed it all works out with the new one.

Abby - I've only watched one episode and really enjoyed it (my Mum has bought me the box set for Xmas and has banned me watching any more until then) But lots of friends have said its brilliant.

Squeegs - hope you are ok and if you are worrying have booked in with the doc. Sending hugs your way.

Newbie - pleased the interview went well :) Does it seem a place you would be happy working for?

Cossi - enjoy the countdown to holiday :)

Can't quite believe I'm saying this but .... I got a BFP!!! Woke up this morning, took temp and it was another 36.6 (5 in a row) so went and wee'd on my stick not expecting anything and up came 2 lines :) Really thought I was out again this month with dodgy timed bd'ing and all the flying so its taking a while to sink in. Bit cautious about getting too excited too early but YAY!!!!!! Just want it to happen for all you ladies that are waiting - so much! Although don't think I'll be the only BFP this week ;)

I'm sitting on the bus with all my kids. Splitting headache, sore throat and trying my absolute best not to barf on the bus :(

Congrats MissieT! H&H nine months x

Oh lisa....are you on your way to the docs? Sending you massive hugs and hope you feel better really really soon hun xx

Hey Congratulations Missy! thats great news! how do you feel?

Well ive come home, all sneezy and disgusting. In my last meeting today i was the only non pregnant person in the room! and it occurred to me that the project we are on, i will be the only one left working on it early next year. so if they dont do their work and it all fails....its on me! hardly seems fair.

Lisa i hope you feel better soon, you poor Love

Nana i hope that you get the job!

My doc wants me to wait it out a few more days so I'm stuck with it til Wednesday. I feel awful. I'm not enjoying a moment and that makes me feel guilty and now I'm crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->