Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh Smithy, thats not good darling. you are so sick, of course you arent enjoying it. and thats just fine. no feeling guilty!

sometimes it helps me, to just sit and remember that this too shall pass

Thanks love <3 I think I'll just go back tomorrow and refuse to leave until I have the script

What the....? Why the hell would he not give you meds! Giving your history! Get a new doc honey!x

I know, right? Having the flu on top of it is making me so emotional. Think I might set the kids up with Playdoh and go lay down

Oh smithy, you go back there and get those meds! A little ms I'm sure would be one thing, but this has been and is so debilitating for you. I wish I could take the sickness away hun xxx

Smithy - so sorry you're feeling so sick - really hope you get a rest this pm and the doc listens tomorrow xx

Hey Abby, feeling ok - thank you asking :) Been a bit sicky and tired and in hindsight quite a bit of cramping over the last week - quite a few of the same things as you and lisamfr over the last few days!!

Missy when are you going to the doc? looking at your chart looks like it was the day before O BD thats interesting

I just had a huge ball of stretchy cm come out! im not an abundant CM chick. may be old spermies?

oh smithy, i hope you get some rest and some meds soon

im all sneezy and stuffed up. the sad thing is that if im still sick tomorrow i can stay home (dont want to get all those pregnant ladies at work sick) and that would be fine (to have the day off)....there is something quite wrong when you welcome illness as it gets you a sick day off work.

Missie, congrats x

Sasha, an interview that lasts that long is a great sign. Good luck xo

Smithy, that is awful - clearly they didn't understand how bad it is. Go back, and cry on the doctor till they give you some medication. Hope you feel better soon you poor love xo

Thanks number2!! When I'm on the other side of the table my interviews never go over an hour!!!!!!

I have a few concerns that I might out grow the role quite quickly...and there's not a lot of room for growth with the current structure...I guess we shall see!!!

Sounding good abs!!!!!!! Really good! My cm is boring, but I think that's cos we didn't catch it!

It's weird interviewing for roles....I'm not totally comfortable with ttc and starting a new job, but it's not like I really have a choice re the job, just starting to wonder if we should stop trying for a few months, but dunno how I could make myself do that!!!!

thanks Nana, but i think it might be excess from the other days BD, certainly im walking around with enough of it in me (ewwwwwwwwwwwww, that always makes me feel weird).

re the job: the thing is you could keep trying and not get duffered say for another three months, that means you will be at your new job for a year by the time the baby is due!. (i hope sooner for you obviously, but you never know). Id keep trying, if it happens straight away then oops, sorry! accident. having said that may be a role that isnt overly challenging for you would be good? less pressure, easier when pregnant, and the returning to work. might be a good thing!?

Abby raises some v good points. The last thing you feel like doing when working at 30-something weeks preggo is have to think.

I really hope that this is it Abby! When you testing?

Nana don't worry about ttc with a new job! hope it's the job for you honey Xx

The recruiter just set me up for another interview at another big Aussie company, she hasn't spoken to today's lady yet but said how about just in case you think about this one...so I said why not and in I go! At least it's good practice! Lol. Massive hr team in the new one (35000 employees in Australia) we shall see!

Good to know at least the recruiter seems to think I'm employable!!!! It seems once you're on their radar things start to fly in!

Notes re the not wanting to think part!!! 'Yes I'd like a smile and nod job please!!!'

Lol xx

I dont know Lainey, i'll hold out as long as i can, still not convinced i ov'd i will be dissapointed with the BFN though. So i will wait, as long as i can!

Congrats Missy!

Newbie - fingers crossed with that interview. I would't stop ttc or do anything different work wise - really at the moment its win/win. You might take a few more months to fall pregs and then everything would work out nicely with timings... or you might already be pregs and then you don't give a stuff about work anyway :)

Smithy - so sorry to hear you're still feeling sick :( Don't feel guilty about not enjoying pregnancy at the moment. I think there is only a very small window of enjoyable pregnancy time - after morning sickness/1tri etc is over and before waddling begins. It's that little period where you're obviously pregnant and not fat and you can feel bubs everyday without being sick as a dog.

AFM - I've started bleeding again today :/ Not sure what is going on. I basically stopped bleeding about 4 days ago, then yesterday and this morning had a tiny tiny bit of spotting. Then all of a sudden today at lunch I had a big gush (sorry tmi!) and since then it's been light/medium flow.

I also got my appointment letter in the mail today. Luckily I'm a bit of a control freak and thought it was a bit odd that my appointment was with the Reproductive Services Unit. I thought it would say Recurrent Miscarriage Unit or something more along those lines. Anyway I called them and said just wanted to double check what that unit actually did. Anyway they do IVF stuff and other trying to get pregnant things. So I nicely reminded her that I dont think my problem is getting pregnant it's keeping the baby. Anyway, in the end they figured out that they had booked me in the wrong unit so I'll be getting a new appointment in the mail in the next couple of days.

I do hope so! for all of us! i did have that talk to the sperm and egg, make sure we were all on the same page. for a while i suspected that my egg was playing an avoidance dance, seeing as i was always so careful with birth control! may be the eggs didnt get the message, or the sperm were running the wrong way...who knows. i couldnt have been more clear!

Goodness i am sick....how can one little nose require so much blowing!

Thanks Ginny xx

I'm so sorry that you're bleeding again, I can't stand when it's just af, let alone going through what you are. And thank goodness you called to check, gosh I wish they had got it right tho so you didn't have to go through that as well x

Hang in there abs! You're a trooper luv, stay strong and test anytime you like!!!!! I can't wait to see your beautiful bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->