Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning all! Ginny that is so sad about the puppies! :cry:

Good luck today Sash! Praying for you!

Looking forward to bfp news this week! Xx

Morning all!
Good luck today Sasha!
Ginny, that's sad about the puppies :(
Good luck with the ob, Rosie!

Sorry if I forgot anyone I woke up with a sore throat and have a sick almost 4 year old on my lap.

Morning ladies, I think my objection to DH going is just my memory of my night, and what they have planned for the boys is much the same as last time.

Squeegs I don't like what they did to your dh. I hate that shit.

At work now, very tired and sneezy! Have got some bad Mondayitis! Temp up again today, which has dh all excited...this happened last month though!

Ginny I'm really sorry about the dogs. But Amber is correct its a sign of bad breeding in the doggie, which is sad. May be its a sign from the universe that even after a loss you will still get your puppy/ and a baby!
Good luck today nana!
Angel that is a terrible story. I consider myself very lucky that I got away...it taught me a lesson about trust.
I cant remember what else I was going to say...have a great day ladies
Xoxo

Morning ladies, well I came on to reply, but the previous page has been blocked by my Internet provider so I can't access any of the last few pages!
Hope you've had lovely weekends! :)

Stick wirh us squeegs, not to say they aren't nice, but we're ace!!! XX

There was never any question!!!

It just made me remember what BnB used to be like, seeing all the questions with 9 answers and then it stops, people move on to their next symptom or question. We got pretty lucky here!

Oh yes good luck Rosie

And Missy no I haven't, I'm looking for a new show, is it good?

Missie - great catch up! So glad you had a great day at your obstacle course! Congrats on finishing! Yay for anniversary, I bet you will be celebrating two things. There is something about strange charts, and while it's just being consistent, it's quite bizzarre that all your temps are the same....I think it's cos there is something awesome going on downstairs!!! Thanks for your kind words. We have come a long way. She stayed & we chatted for an hour last week, we both even had a laugh about how looking back 12 months ago, we never would have thought we'd be here doing this. She even sent me a text later that night thanking me for everything I do for them & said she couldn't ask for a better step parent for her son. That is huge for her! She's not someone either of us want to be best friends with, and we always keep in the back of our minds how many times we have been burned by her, but it's a lot easier to get along with her & have a happy little boy than fighting her at every turn!

Number 2 - that doesn't make you a bad mum! The difference is that you worked your ass off to get to where you are today & are in a position to be able to provide those things for Harrison. I'm sure he will still grow up knowing he has to work for things, just the same as you did.

2Mums, so glad you can eat your favourite food again! haha I can imagine you waking up every day, having a bite of a Zucchini & seeing if you spew or not! hahaha Glad you enjoyed your concert, and hope you're all caught up on your sleep!

Angel - wow, that is terrible about your friend. Such a devastating thing for her to go through, and so scary for all of you involved too!

Ginny - hahah so funny you googled that girl and saw a little more than you bargained for! hahahah Oh sweetie, I hop eyou're ok re. the puppies. It is just a shit shit time, I think that maybe all the shit has to pile up before things can dramatically improve! what do they say? things have to get worse to get better>? Hun, I wish I could take away all your pain!

Nana, good luck today hun! So excited for you! We're almost in November, that means you're almost out of there!

Rosie, I am the same, I'm starting slowly to get a bit sick her & there. feel like a goose cos I sit here with a smile in between spewing. lol Hope you get your scan. I'm also going to see my doc this week and find out about my scan, hoping I can transfer my fertility appointment to a scan appointment, cos it falls at 11w 2d. Yeah, I feel like telling her to eff off sometimes. But I have this bizzarre feeling of never wanting to get her off side. I think it's just been such a long road and she's taken DSSfrom us too many times. I think we're past that point, but I can't get the need to please her out of me....which I HATE! cos I should be saying Eff her, but I like the security of knowing if DH & I suck it up, DSS will continue to come over every week.

Smithy, hope your little one is ok! Try not to catch it!! xoxo

Abby, hope your day is ok today hun!

LLPM - so funny you can't look at swear words! haha have a good day!

ok, running very late for work now, so I will catch up this arvo!

Have a great day everyone!

Morning again. I'm having a mini freak out! I DH is going away for the week and I said to him this morning I am scared about him going away, cos something bad always happens when he goes away and I'm worried about the baby. Then I got to work & I've got brown spotting on my undies. And I checked CM internally and it's milky, but brown. :( I'm scared.

Oh squiggley...don't worry Hun! Are you having cramping? It's quite common to have spotting during early pregnancy especially around the time AF would normally show up?! :hugs: hope it stops soon but if you're worried ring your dr!

Oh squeegs, hang in there hun, beannie is just getting really comfy!

We are here for you whilst DH is away and nothing bad is going to happen this time darling!!!!

Sending so so so much love and BIG hugs!!!

Squiggles- brown spotting is usually just fine. Red with cramps would be more worrying. Sending lots of love your way honey xoxo

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all have a good weekend. Have read everything but won't try and comment on all because I have been interrupted so many times this morning at work.

Ginny – sorry to hear about the puppies. My fx for you this little guy will be time one.

Newbie – good luck with the interview.

Quigley – try not to stress too much. Like LLPM said it is normal to have spotting you just don’t want it to be bright red.

Afm I am in my second half of the tww & AF if due Wednesday I think. Don’t feel like I am duffed still have really bad cramping. Sooo over it all just want AF to hurry up & come so I can try again next month. Even when your not trying you don’t get duffed very frustrating.

Hope you all have a good MONDAY :)

I'm an hour in to a 4 hour meeting. Yes, 4 hours. Eyelids are starting to droop. Zzzzzzzz.

Morning ladies :)

Wow so much to catch up on but not sure if I can remember it all but here it goes!

Missie GREAT catch up :) hope that you have a bfp honey x

2 mums yay for zucchini hehe :happydance: x

Ginny sorry about the puppies :hugs: I believe you will have another baby and a puppy very soon xxx

Angel that's so horrible what happened :hugs: I stay away from clubs too nowadays Xx

Nana is today the interview? Good luck Xx

Squiggles honey I hope everything is fine with Bubby Xx I'm sure it's fine but if you're worried go to the doc Xx

Lisa, hope you also have a bfp :)x

Smithy bios you feel better soon x

:hi: to everyone else I've missed!xx

As for me, I'm just so tired and couldn't sleep last night :( such nightmares too! X

Thanks girls. I told my mum, she told me not to worry either. I guess you just have this idea of pregnancy and then when it finally happens, the thought of something happening freaks you out a bit. I will stay positive until I have a reason not to!

Amanda, that sounds like such a drag!

Lisa, when are you testing? or are you just waiting till after AF is due?

Nana, what time is the big interview?

Love your positive Quigley!

Not going to test. I really tried this month not to focuses on it and just have fun. We had fun with the BDing & I didnt think much of it. Then at the started of my TWW I got really bad cramps & heaps of CM. The cramping has been really bad this month.

1pm!!! I've been warned that my interviewer doesn't give much away. Bad start. I'd actually like to get an idea of what the person I was gonna work for was like, instead of playing interview games!!! Grrr.

Knew this wasn't going to be a good week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->