Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

melainey, im on a partner visa 820 now, waiting for 801 which is permanent. Medicare might just need the letter from immi that was your visa grant letter, its worth a go. but esp being preggo dont let them get away with it, you need medicare right now.

shell- nice catch up!!! rosie was right about the period timing bleeding too, coincides and is a similar time to when i got mine, but if it persists and you need peace of mind go to your gp and as for a scan, do you have a bulk bill place?? OH is ok, home sick today from work, but just with a virus thats going around, i'm trying desperately not to get it!!!

xx

edit :

angel - thanks for your prayers, muchly appreciated :hugs: not good news for my aunt, she was moved back to hospital air vac in the middle of the night last night. she has not been eating or drinking bc it makes her sick, so she's weak and dehydrated. her bad days are outnumbering her good ones. my mum and nan, have both been quite shocked with how poor she looked/sounded these past few days. hope the hospital can make her comfy. I keep getting pressured from my grandma bc all my aunt wants to know is the gender of our bub. i'm going to talk to my gp and try to get an extra scan this week to try and see gender for aunt, but not sure if i'll be allowed to get away with it.

good luck with your school reports! xxx

Angel, there's that daily smile you put on my face again! :) happy grading!

Amber, hope you can stay away from the sickness and she feels better soon! Yeah, mum asked that, I don't think I would be due for period yet, but not too sure. I have an appointment with my doctor next Monday arvo, tried to get in today, but he's booked out. He bulk bills me. DH is going to try to get off work & come with me too. If I get any more spotting, he may send me for an early scan, which would be great! But I will mention it to him, and if I get anymore to the point where I'm worried, I will head up to the hospital to get checked out I think. I'm hoping it stays away tho! I'm looking forward to seeing him either way cos he'll be able to shed a bit of light on what the hell I do next! lol

Gosh angel, you just challenged cossie for best catch up post ever! Thanks hun xx

Squiggles, you too! yeah I think you're right. Go with the flow time. What will be will be, unfortunately for dh that means sa...lol!!!

Xxx

Oh Amber I'm so sorry to hear that things are not great with your aunt! I really hope your doc will be understanding and book you in for another scan - I have no idea how early you can tell the sex of the baby but I really hope you are far enough along to tell! Will keep on praying! xx

LUCY! I knew I forgot someone! So sorry hun! Took me long enough to figure it out!!! How are you today? Hope all is well with your beautiful girls! How are the preparations for the big move in December going? xx

I think I need to practice the art of big catch ups. Squeegs, angelcakes and cossiemoto are caning it!!!!

shell- good ideas!! You'll be fine. I'm sure your Dr will be understanding too. Will be nice for DH to be there too!!

angel- i know of a few accurate gender scans at 13 weeks, we got a 60/40 possibility of a boy at 15, i'd be closer to 17 this time, and normally they can tell you around 19/20 weeks. Thanks again for thoughts and prayers, means a lot!!!! xx

Oooh, do I hear possibly blue camp 2mums?!?!?!?

Exciting!!!! X

:blush: realized when i typed that i didn't mention it before, its possible, but i'd like a more definitive answer to tell my aunt. but discussed it with my mum today and if i don't get an answer this week, we'll be telling her its a boy anyways, and if need be or given the opportunity we'll say whoops and say its a girl, but chances are she'll pass knowing its a boy and i'm ok with that, ive been calling it a he for months.

I can't remember what I voted in the gender poll for you Amber... I think I put girl - guess I was wrong! Who took that poll again - was it you Sash? We have at least one or 2 more bfps to add to that list too! Maybe whoever tookt he poll can remind us all what we voted and who we haven't yet voted for... then I can post the poll to the front page and we can keep tabs on it :)

Amber, that's so sad. thinking of you hun. please don't feel guilty if you don't get to tell her, your gran shouldn't be putting pressure on you like that. I guess it's easier to ask you for an impossible answer than to think about her being so sick. Gosh, I'm so sorry!

I think that poll was started at a bad time, everyone was pretty down, I don;t eeven think it would have been recorded. Maybe we could do it again??

will be interesting to see who got it right, and yes we must poll our new ones. its always something interesting in here. hopefully i'll have more for sure news sooner than later. we started wanting a girl, but bc we want two, i think an older brother would be great. at this point i dont care what it is, just healthy!

edit: thanks shell!!! I'll let my grandma get away with it right now, this is taking everyone mind off the worse right now, so i'll take the pressure. gives her something else to worry/concentrate on :)

Looney - so funny about your cat! haha mine expired recently, they sent me a new one in the mail before I even knew it expired tho. Don't know how different it is on a visa tho.

They sent a new cat through the post? He he he ;)

Thank you Squeegs! We are pretty excited by it all :)

2 Mums - thinking of you, your OH and your aunt and family - you have so much on your plate right now make sure you take time out for you and the bub. Good luck with getting scan for the gender xx

Ginny - hope your bleeding stops soon - sending big hugs x

Thank you Angel - I'll try and post a pic soon :)

Due date I think is 10/07/2013. Although both the boys were 2 weeks late (had to be induced both times) and they were 10 4 and 10 9 - because they were so big they were both a bit poorly (different things) so will probably try and get the docs to keep an eye on size this time and take action early if needed!

Night all - off for an anniversary cup of tea with OH and an early night :)

What sort of English is that Sasha????

Lol

We can start a new poll for sure!!! X

I thought it was your initiative Sasha!

Am heading to bed now - these tired eyes are no longer being productive! Night all xx

What sort of English is that Sasha????

Lol

We can start a new poll for sure!!! X

I did think about commenting on your grammar but then figured you are probably as tired as I am - I'll definitely need to re-read the report comments I wrote tonight when my eyes are fresh again

Hi ladies,

Cossi...you are amazing at updates! :)

Missie...huge congratulations to you! Yay.

Nana...glad things are looking up in the work department...hopefully it's your turn fr good news all round! :)

Ginny...sorry you're bleeding again! Hope it stops soon but as someone said before its probably your body just clearing out ready for that next bubby to settle in. :hugs:

2mums...yay for gender scans. I heard they're fairly accurate from 16weeks. Sorry to hear about your aunt...praying for you all!

Angel..no worries! I always or get lots of people...my short term memory is TERRIBLE! Lol.

Squiggley...hope the spotting stops soon, if you're worried at all go to the hospital EPAS (early pregnancy assessment service) they'll give you the reassurance you need through an ultrasound! I'm sure all will be fine though. :)

Lainey...visa stuff sucks hey! Which visa are you on? I was on a working holiday visa then a spouse visa (same as 2mums I think!) and I was sent an interim Medicare card every 3months. I had full benefits, just couldn't get private health for less than a million $ till I was a permanent resident...not that I have it anyway! Hope it all gets sorted!

Was talking to my sis via Skype earlier. She was asking poppy whether she wants another sister or brother, she said a sister and said she'd be sad if we have a boy! Lol...I'm 100% she would love a brother! Anyway my sister was asking poppy if she knew the difference between a boy or girl...and poppy said. "Yeah if it's a boy he'll have a moustache!" Funny girl!

Hey just took a look at the first page & noticed Taurus got her BFP...she's 9weeks after 3m/c's!!

Amber, that's really kind of you to take that pressure for your family. Hope you can get a clear result in time!

Nana, if you have the results, we don't need a new one, I just thought it was a shitty time when the polls were entered and you may not have written them down?

Loop, that is so funny, popps is just the cutest! I want her! Lol

I'm off to bed ladies! Sweet dreams! Xxx

Ps goodnight to our newest bean! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back