Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

thanks guys, im not so confident, and we have just kept baby dancing. in the off chance i didnt ov, and now that is what is happening. i have a new theory, everytime my temp is low i go back to every second day BD, until its up for three days. it wasnt easy today! considering my face is all red and nose all snotty.

called in sick, still feel like poo, but read some stupid email, stress this, disapproving that, whatever....going to try and not let that mess with my head today.

Ooohhhh! Abby crazy chart month!!! This is it babe! Don't let it upset you hun, remember below the cover line doesn't mean a thing! In your case, I agree with implantation!!! Yay!! I'm going for Sunday for your BFP!!

Maddy, good luck with hsg, hope yours goes as smoothly as kiwis! Let us know!!

Rosie, hope you get a scan booked!

Hi everyone! Have a great day!

Nana, look after that bean of yours! Hehe

ah, the imaginery bean? Will do squiggles!!!

Rest up abs - i personally think its great that you are ill because its just becos you are duffered!!! (in the nicest possible way of course!!)

Kiwi i hope you test soon!!!!!

Hows things with you this morning squiggles?

Rosie im worried about you over there! And cannot wait for your scan on Thursday!

XXX

PS, smithy i hope you are feeling better this morning, are you going back to that idiot doc of yours to demand a script? Id like to drive down there and give him the what for!!!!!

Oh, I must have missed Rosie's scan date! That's awesome!

And I'm with nana, Abs, glad you're sick! Lol

Things are good with me today. A bit more spotting, just the same as yesterday. I didn't have any last night. So today has got me a little less scared. I'll just keep an eye on it!

PS, smithy i hope you are feeling better this morning, are you going back to that idiot doc of yours to demand a script? Id like to drive down there and give him the what for!!!!!

Absolutely! I think Lainey could put into words what we all think of him! But not sure Lucy will be able to read the page with her Internet access. Haha hope you're ok hun!! Xxx

you are all So supportive, thanks guys! i really need to get in a better mood when i get whacky temps.

any way i dont mind feeling like poo with a cold, cause i can stay home with my doggy! he always senses when i am staying home, the morning routine changes and he gets all excited.

how is everyone else today?
Amanda great pic this morning!
Rosie i hope you are safe!
Nana: i hope evil work people are nice to you today
Squeegs: how is the brown CM going? stopped?
Cossie: one day left?
Maddy: good luck with the appt
Angel: great catch up! i remember when my mum was writing reports (she is a principle now) and we all had to be quiet at home! good luck, i hope you get through them soon
Lucy: how are you feeling?
Amber and Melainey: wish i could help with the medicare/ visa stuff. my governement experience is more with centrelink....so....when it comes time to do those forms im your gal!
Missy we are looking forward to that picture of the two lines!
Smithy how are you today hun? i hope the sickness gets better soon, and that the rest of your pregnancy is an easy one!

hi everyone else! im not as good as the catch up as the others, so hello!!!!!!

Congrats Missie!!!!!

Hi ladies! :flower: thanks for your concerns, we aren't getting much except rain where I am but I greatly appreciate the kind thoughts and pray it doesn't get worse!

Amber! A boy!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Good girl squeegs, dont let it worry you, im sure its just old blood from implantation, and i hope it stops very soon so you arent stressing! Remember if you get really worried a little trip to the docs never hurt anyone ;)

And yes - im sure Lainey could find the right words for him - very true that would be blocked for llpm tho!!!!

Atta girl abs - great catch up considering you are not at all well!! You make sure you relax and put your feet up and snuggle with pups all day!

My boss just asked me if id like to stay on for an extra week or two....erm, hello?????? Stupid idiot. I think he has memory issues because he drinks too much. No mofo!

Good Morning Girls,

Hope everyone had a nice night!

Missie – Congratulation hun that is awesome news.

Abby – I hope you feel better soon & that your next in line for a BFP.

Newbie – That’s great the interview went so well. You’ll have a job by the time you finish up 16th November.

Quigley – I am happy to hear your feeling a little better today

Melainey – that’s great news you found a cheaper place. It’s funny how then you call around and check on prices they all charge different on the same thing! Should be one price any where you go!! Very annoying.

Woohoo – love your FB photos of H every morning. So soo cute

Rosie – Hello!! Hope everything is good on your end.

Cossie – Yay your finally day before you head off. At less Melbourne have put on some nice weather for you today!

Maddy – good luck with the appointment. Don’t worry you will have yoru BFP soon xxx

Angel – Hope you have an easy day today. How the med’s going?

2mums – exciting a little boy!

Smithey – Hope they give you something today so you start to feel better.

I am sorry if I have missed anyone! I can't believe our BFP list is growing so much in the last couple of months that's so exciting 2013 are going to have some really cutie baby's.

Have a good day ladies.

Newbie - what a moron. On a different subject do you have a time frame in mind for when you might test? :)

Abs - hope it is an implantation dip and hope you're feeling better soon!

M2Q - While I think the spotting is totally nothing, do you think youll go to the oc anyway just for peace of mind? Sorry if you've already covered this, I couldn't remember! x

My bleeding seems to have eased off this morning. After my last miscarriaged I O'd only a few days after normal, so AF in turned was only a few days later. Since this cycle feels a bit more haywire than that time I've started temping again so hopefully I'll O and then at least be able to tell if it's just random bleeding or AF. I also ordered some IC pregnant tests - still showing positive. How bizarre to be wanting to see a BFN! haha

Thanks lise xx

Gin i dont think im gonna, i really dont think we caught it! I have no idea when af is even due because im not sure if cbfm peak is right before o or a few days....arrgghh!!!

I hope the bleeding stops really soon hun xxx

I went into my doctors clinic. He is not in today! His kid is sick. 4 hour wait to see another doctor. I threw up in their bin and left. I am booked in for tomorrow though

Oh smithy!!!!! Well im glad that there will be an end to this madness for you tomorrow then. Do NOT leave that clinic until you have drugs miss!!!

Im terrible at the catch up too atm...need some serious work!!!

Smithy if they try to refuse you drugs tomorrow vomit on them!

Lisa and Ginny hi! Lisa how are the cramps? when are you testing?

Ginny i really hope that the bleeding stops to, and that the HCG levels go back to normal. You must be getting excited for the puppy!! i used Puppy nappy/mats for my dog for toilet training and they worked really well. Will you be a dog asleep on the bed, in their own room, outside? our dog used to sleep in the laundry and over the years he has managed to get next to us on his special bed on the floor (this is a direct result to DH falling more and more in love with him).

Im watching what to expect....again (well its the second time) going to see if it holds up to being a sick day movie. But in the movie they are watching dirty dancing....which could be next on my list

oh sorry to hear that Smithy - glad you threw up in their bin though ;)

Newbie - totally understand! Well at least if you are duffers by the time you test you'll have a no doubt BFP - non of the squinty line business :)

Bleeding seems better today - hope it is my body just clearing itself out. I've heard of people with never ending miscarries or needing follow up D&Cs because of retained tissue - so I'd rather a wacky cycle than that.

I've been reading a really good miscarriage book I got off ebay. One of the things is says is that even if a lady has had many miscarriages and never had a successful pregnancy the chance of having a successful pregnancy is still over 50% even without any treatment. Makes me really hopeful :)

Oh there will be no refusal of meds. I will throw a massive tantrum. Abby I hope you feel better love. I'm watching movies too

Abby - we only discovered toilet training mats last night. The breeder suggested it to us and we googled them - never heard of them before.

Are they used so the dog will always go on them or is it to actually train them to always use a certain area? We're not sure about getting a doggy door which makes me wonder how the dog will go to the toilet overnight if I don't hear him stir.

I'd love to have him sleep on our bed, but DF can barely handle our human baby in our bed hehe. I think he'll be in the laundry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->