Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Night ladies.
Ginny I hope that bleeding stops soon, it doesn't seem fair it's still going xo

thanks lucy- Made me smile reading about poppys reaction. So cute! When I told my nephews, the eldest didn't believe me, and when i told the younger one and he overheard he was like "she's not kidding?" at 4! Their reactions are so genuine and priceless at these ages.

shell- its the least i can do for the fam being so far away. night xx

:jo: love the grammar!!!

Pmsl....clearly I am tired!!! Will try to wrote me down some more tomorrow ;) (hope I spoke better in my iv than I've wrotten!!!)

Night night girls xx

:rofl: Squeegs I actually thought you meant that your cat was sent though the post hahahahaha I LAUGHED sooooo hard hahahahaha!!! :rofl:

I can't remember everything at all my memory has never been so bad it's scary :(

As for the visa I am waiting for my 820/801 to be approved! I had a year interim card and bupa gave me pivae health care hahaha Ooops! Hopefully they will send me one out cause I need it now more than ever! And if they don't I will be back dating them with EVERYTHING!!

2mums - I am so sorry about your aunt :hugs: I really hope that they can make her comfy xx Also hope you can find out the sex for her, but not to worry if you can't :hugs: xx

Lucy - Poppet is the cutest little girl :hugs: x

:hi: Angel - Hope all is going well with the house :) xx

:hi: to everyone else xx

melainey, not sure bc like lucy, i was on a working holiday visa, but didnt medicare until the 820 was approved. i'm now on OHs private bupa as well. but i hope you get it figured out bc like you said you do need it now.

I was on a working holiday too which is weird hey! They must of changed the system! Sure I'll figure it out :hugs:

im sure you will, such a pain isnt it?!?!?

i'm up to be granted permanent residency in Feb, so hope to have it sorted by the time this bub arrives. and he ( or she) should be american and australian citizen!

Bub should have duel citizenship anyway shouldn't they? Because of oh? my bub should have duel if not 3 but not sure if the Germans will give it haha

Bub should have duel citizenship anyway shouldn't they? Because of oh? my bub should have duel if not 3 but not sure if the Germans will give it haha

yeah should, we need to see a lawyer about adoption for her etc, and deal with all that extra crap, but has been pushed to the side with everything else, but will be dealt with as well, and yes bub will have both!! 2 or 3 for yours!! hahaha, lucky bub

It's such a mess isn't it :-( you poor loves Xx

Yeah I know gaga good thing tho that the kid will have citizenship to Europe and Australia :) and your bub well have American and Australian :) always good to have hehe

It's such a mess isn't it :-( you poor loves Xx

Yeah I know gaga good thing tho that the kid will have citizenship to Europe and Australia :) and your bub well have American and Australian :) always good to have hehe

least they wont have to go through the visa crap we are!!! assuming they dont fall in love in madagascar or something. :rofl:

Haha knowing our luck it will be as far away as possible haha

roooooooooosssssiieeeeee, what's the story morning glory??? :oneofeach: hope your appointment went well, and all is safe on the home fronts, and Sandy stays far far away from you and yours. xx :rain:

Evening ladies. Working overnight tonight, so I will be trying to stay awake while you are all tucked up in bed.

Newbie – great that you are getting interviews. Hope something interesting turns up for you.

MissieT – congratulations. Gosh there’s been so many BFPs here lately…I might be the only one left soon

Lainey – bummer to Medicare. Maybe they sent your new card to an old address? DH recently became a Permanent Resident and we were able to go to Medicare and they arranged for us to be on the same card/number together.

Angel – thanks for asking, the HSG is in the morning, I will be heading there after finishing my shift. I’m actually looking forward to it!

2Mums – Sorry your aunt is deterioriating. It’s so hard to be on the other side of the world when these things happen. Re: being 2 mums, I was going to suggest you move to Canberra so you can have both your names on the Birth Cert, but I think it’s only allowed here when it’s a documented ART situation, not sure about DIY pregnancies…..

Ginny – sorry about the bleeding. I was told to expect it on-and-off for a month after the op and I pretty much had episodes periodically for 5 weeks. So I hope it’s just normal. I know it’s a reminder of what’s happened that you probably don’t need right now. I’m scared about scarring too…am having an u/sound the same time as the HSG to see if there are any issues.

Kiwi - still got 10 fingers & 10 toes crossed for you XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Everyone else, hope you had great days. Sorry I missed you, my brain is a bit fried, that's what night-shift does to me.

Kiwi - are you thinking of testing at all? Your chart is still looking great:) I feel so certain that you have Od!

What happened to my chart this morning? i took temp twice to be sure?

Good luck Maddy!

Abby, honey this is perfect timing for a implantation dip! I'm freaking excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"