Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hey ladies :)

On my phone so catchup won't be fantastic :winkwink:

Maddy good luck :hugs:

Kiwi TEST woman!we are excited! :happydance:

Rosie can't wait to see your twins ;-) hehe

Squiggles I can put it into Irish slang so Lucy can still read it :winkwink: he is a feckin eejit/gobshite haha :rofl: how are you lovely?

nana your bosses are godshites! :rofl:

Abby I really hippie it's an implantation dip :happydance: and hope you get better soon!

Ginny hope the hcg levels go back to normal asap x

That's all I can remember hehe

I got woken up by the naughty kids next for screaming! You'd think they were getting murdered!

Xx

Enjoy the movie abs! Im not sure im ready to watch that one again, it makes me sad!!

Good girl smithy. Make it a full tanty if there is a hint of a no! Im talking throwing yourself on the ground with arms and legs thrashing and all. They better not give you a hard time!!!

Thanks gin :) Im glad that you have got your hands on some good reading material that is showing you the positives hun xxx

Im starting to feel afy. Waiting for the eqcm to start now, at the moment i have almost no cm at all!! I reckon the witch will be here in the next day or two...

PS Gin i used those mats as well for my puppies, you can train them to use them and when they are used to using the pad you can move it closer and closer to the back door. Once the pup is a bit older they will get better bladder control and will be able to hold it overnight and through the day (if you're not home) xxx

Oh Smithy fancy your doc being off! And chucking in their bin! Wish I could do or say something that would help. Hang in there till tomorrow.

Ginny I really hope your levels go back to 0 very soon, and that your bleeding stops. Sending lots of love your way.

Hi everyone else.

Had a meeting today at my desk with one of my staff. I had to find an email that we were talking about. I noticed he kept glancing at my screen over to this message after we'd finished talking about it. After he'd left I could see why - the email was right above one from Babycentre with the subject line of "My Pregnancy This Week". LOL.

lol number2!

Have you announced your dufferism at work yet? Gosh i love the way you tell stories, cracks me up everytime!!!! X

Ababa cutest pic of Harrison this morning haha too gorgeous! Too funny about the email too hehe

Nana I'm not too bad! Touted and a little ill but nothing major :) Xx

Smithy poo about your doctor :( x

Ginny its got a smell to make the doggy want to go on them, and makes for easy clean up (my dog used to poo next to them though), but it got him to the door (where we left the mat), and now he goes to the door and we let him out.

Ok so ive just diagnosed myself with PCOS... i did a cheap OPK and it was super positive, so i did an expensive clear blue...smilie face! WTF?
im covered BD wise any way. i had a positive a week ago....then it went away, and now im surging again?
can you gear up and then not ov and try again?

my guess is tired????? if so, im feeling quite touted today as well....

Tired?

Nope, haven't announced yet (other than to a couple of close friends who would have realised the minute I didn't get a beer at the pub) - waiting till after results from my 12 week scan which is on Friday week.

I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks already! And lol at the snooping colleague.. Cheeky.

I wasn't too upset that he wasn't in. His wife is an ob so I get that he is designated stay home with the sick kid parent.

Smithy – you poor thing. Waiting for 4 hours.

Abb – Hello, the cramping it now dull pain not as bad & comes and goes. I am not testing until AF doesn’t show- give it until next Monday. But I have a feeling I am out & that we stopped the BDing to early. My cycles are just all over the place I go from C28, C29, C30 & C34. So I have been looking into taking Soy Isoflavones this month.

Ginny – happy to hear the bleeding is better today. So exciting about a puppy can’t wait until I have get another puppy. DH said I’ll be waiting a long time before we can get a new puppy and out dogs are only 6 years old.

I did a FRER and BFN...Surely it would come up on a HPT before an OPK.

Abs - i've also heard that positive OPK during tww can mean dufferes - hope this is the case for you! However, it could possibly mean that you didn't actually O and now you're gearing up again - not sure if that's the case though since you got crosshairs. The few people I know on bnb that have PCOS which means that often get multiple positive OPKs during a cycle, but they never get the temp shift until they actually O.

I also think it might be just one of those things that you can get, but most people don't keep using OPKs after they think they have O'd so it's not heard of. I've tried an OPKs a couple of times during my TWW. Once I actually was pregnant but was only getting super faint BFP - the OPK had a second line but wasn't positive. The other time it was a BFN cycle and I got a very close to positive OPK?!

I did a FRER and BFN...Surely it would come up on a HPT before an OPK.

Abby you POAS addict!!! Don't be disheartened lovely!! It's too early! If that was an implantation dip, you need to give it another 3 days before it's in your blood strean and another 3 days after that to be detected in your urine!!! Keep tracking your temperature and you will see! I see two lines for you in the coming days! :)

Also, NO SELF-DIAGNOSING!!!!! Tsk tsk! Yes your body can gear up to ovulate and not actually release an egg but based on your temps and +OPK's, I'm pretty sure you o'd when ff said you did. Just give it a little more time! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->