Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

When are you going for your scan 2mums??

Nana, thats great news! And don't stress too much about not having a job yet, I think Monday sounded really positive & I think something will come of it! If nothing else, least you are back in the interview game! (on the other side) Your still getting redundancy aren't you?!

Oh my gosh ladies I have just checked my pregnancy vits and they are out of date!!!!!! Have been for like a whole month and half!! Is this going to affect the baby???? :cry:

nana- he's pretty good eh??

shell we're going tomorrow morning (also have OHs appoint, and a building and pest inspection, so who knows when ill get on here, maybe can update on FB), but the radiology place said it couldn't do morphology at the stage I am, but we'll convince the tech once we're in the room to look for gender. Referrel says foetal viability and morph, but thats just bc doc had to put it.

Yep, I may photograph my bank balance on the 16th, it will never look that good again!!!!!

Yay thanks 2mums :) Does it mean that bub asn't been getting enough vits tho ? :cry:

YAY for scan Amber :) I can't wait :happydance:

YAY for BIG bank balance Nanna :jo: hehehehe :happydance: Treat yourself and DH when you get it, god knows you deserve it xx

hey nana we can just keep doing one liner posts and making a catch up impossible :rofl:

Don't stress Lainey, vitamin out of dates are usually bout 6 month earlier than expected expiry or more.

no melainey bub will be just fine, getting enough vits, just try and get some new ones tomorrow. will be all good hun!!!

Hi lovelies, I'm not going to attempt a proper catch up, not with 2mums and her one liners... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->