Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Not sure about options - back to the FS in 2 weeks to find out. He should have the results of DH's in-depth SA by then.

ok cool. It's such a waiting game! Hopefully you will be duffered by then! If not, Kiwi will be able to lead the way with BFPs with IUI and you can follow very soon after!

Maddy that's great news re you!!!! Hope the sa in depth comes back good xxx

Fingers crossed the hsg brings a bfp!!!

Here is the pic :thumbup:

Just worked out where you girls get all the smilies from (been using the phone app and no smilies there)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh wow. I just got off the phone with my dad and my sister. My sisters fil just died from a stroke, snd then her mil had a heart attack when she found him and is in hospital. Suddenly Melbourne seems so far away when all you want to do is be close to your family :(

Oh newbie what sad news. Sending thoughts and love your way. It's so hard being away from family when they need you :hugs:

maddy thats fantastic news, i hope you are on the road to a bfp!!!

:jo: :hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry to hear that love. i understand how far away home can feel, feels so helpless being far away. maybe you can make a quick trip back after the 16th just to get some family time and support them. thinking of you, your family, and your sister, her dh, and his family. xxx

They are so young, or he was, like early 60's. I've never heard my sister so upset, two seconds on the phone and I was crying her tears. Funeral is Friday, I need to try to get to Melbourne xxx

Sorry to hear that sasha! That happened to my great grandparents...my g.grandma had a stroke & my g.grandad found her and died the next day of a heart attack! Hope that doesn't happen in this case, but my grandma (whose parents it was) has always said her dad wouldn't have coped without his wife...it was the best thing...he never had to go through grief etc! Hope your sister and her hubby are OK...it's always such a shock!

Oh gosh Sash - I am crying her tears too! I'm so sorry, what a terrible terrible thing to happen! I hope you can get to Melbourne - You take this time you need to be with your family! Oh sweetie. Just so sad for you right now!xoxoxox

Sash that is so sad! I hope you can get to Melbourne - will be praying for your family xx

Maddy that is great news! Hopefully this will be your month and if not that you'll get lots of options/answers at your fs appt :) xx

Lovely lines missie!!!

Cossi have a great time!

Praying that Sandy remains far away Rosie - I'm glad to hear all you've had is rain so far! X

I would love to post a mega catch up but it has taken me over an hour to get up to date and now it is my bed time so will just send big hugs to all xx

AFM we met with the mortgage broker again today and he has dotted us out with an awesome loan - so happy with his suggestions! Pest and building inspection is tomorrow so just praying now that it comes back all clear - then we are all set!!!

Anyway off to bed for me now! Night xx

Good luck tomorrow Angel! Hope it all works out, I'm sure it will!

Missie - great lines! How exciting!

:jo: hope you can get over there to be with your sister and everyone else xxx \\

good luck tomorrow angel

Good luck for the reports Angel.
2Mums - good luck with your and OH's appts tomorrow.
Newbie - really hope you sort out getting to Melbourne to be with your sister.
Night All xx

Thanks girls, am a bit of a wreck, it's just such a big shock and everyone is in total chaos. Hopefully I can get down, I just want to help and not hinder and when there's nothing you can do you feel so helpless :(

Best I try to sleep now, night x

So sorry nana :(

I'm in Melbourne, I wish I could help in some way - let me know if I can x

Hey Lainey, check fb hun xxx

Hey, is this about Kiwi? I hope she's okay??

Nana, sorry to hear about your sister's family. I hope you can get there for her, but if not I know you'll be such a support to her, even from afar.

Squeegee - can you believe that was auto-correct??

Hi to everyone else out there. I'm home from work today as DD is not well, poor chicken. She woke up this morning with a nice mask of dried snot all over her face. She's been a little monkey this morning though, climbing on EVERYTHING. But just not herself. Been really whingy (Pommie dad genes coming through? :haha:) and has a slight temp. Actually, I better log on and get some work done while I can!!

Oh, nice work Angel, on the mortgage etc. Hopefully not long before you're in the new place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->