Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana, it's a hard time. I really hope that they can guide you as to how you can best help them. So sorry again. What a terrible tragedy! I wish I had words. xox sleep tight

Goodnight everyone! Hope you all have a nice sleep and tomorrow is a good day! xx

Hey Lainey, check fb hun xxx

Hey, is this about Kiwi? I hope she's okay??

Nana, sorry to hear about your sister's family. I hope you can get there for her, but if not I know you'll be such a support to her, even from afar.

Squeegee - can you believe that was auto-correct??

Hi to everyone else out there. I'm home from work today as DD is not well, poor chicken. She woke up this morning with a nice mask of dried snot all over her face. She's been a little monkey this morning though, climbing on EVERYTHING. But just not herself. Been really whingy (Pommie dad genes coming through? :haha:) and has a slight temp. Actually, I better log on and get some work done while I can!!

Oh, nice work Angel, on the mortgage etc. Hopefully not long before you're in the new place!

Kiwi is ok hun, just pretty down atm. She got a BFN & her IUI is coming up soon, so she's just feeling the disappointment and sadness!

Yeah sorry major, wasn't trying to be cryptic!

Thanks for the support girls, I hate dealing with death and what death does to people. It's the worst x

Oh Nana im so sorry, that is tragic news. I hope you can get to Melbourne, the best thing you can do is offer support and be there if they need anything. hugs hun xoxo

Angel i hope it goes well today

Smithy, get to that doctor today! get those meds

Missy lovely two lines, its nice to see the picture, my lines always look so lonely and im never sure where im squinting to see!

im going into work today, dont expect it to be fun with the amount of woe that went down yesterday. my nose has cleared up, just a sore throat and tired now.

Squeegs you were right about my temp. in the chance that i did ov yesterday we go a lot of BDing in, despite my being sick. so now back to waiting.

much love ladies xoxo

Sasha, honey :( I'm so incredibly sorry for you and your family, how horrible :(

Good luck today angel and amber xx

Hope everyone has a nice day today! xx

Sash, I really hope you can find a way to be there for your family, I wish you didn't have to go through this. xox

Abby, I think FF is spot on. Your coverline is at the same temp it was last cycle and your temps have been consistently above it. I'm glad you had fun in the bedroom, but I think you caught that eggy a while ago! You just need to wait it out to test! From memory, I think Amanda had a drop below her cover line before her BFP?? hang in there hun, but I'm sure you don't have to wait 2 weeks to find out! xx

thanks my darlings xxx

There is still a bit of confusion about when the funeral will be because we are waiting to see when mil will be released from hospital, so time will tell here...

Hopefully today is a better day than yesterday was! X

Good Morning Ladies,

Quigley – Thanks my cycles started of really good & then they have just changed & are now all over the place. How is the spotting today?

Maddy – That awesome new. Good luck with the next appointment.

Missie – yay look at that line! Enjoy the next 9 months

Newbies - I am so sorry to hear the news in your family. I hope you can make it down to Melbourne to be with them all at this time.

BIG HELLO to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a nice morning!

looks like the hurricane has had a bigger effect than I thought, this is a news headline, wish the media would thinks things through...

"Hurricane Sandy: Toronto power outages, TTC problems, school closures"

:jo: thinking of you and your family today xx

and as always everyone else - Hello!!!

Newbie that is such sad news about your sister's family. Sorry to hear that love xo

Maddy I hope they come up with a great plan in 2 weeks!

Angel - hope the pest inspection goes well today! Can't wait to hear!

Abby I had a dip below coverline at 6DPO in my BFP month. I reckon you're duffered. Too early to test yet so just be patient. I got a +ve 4 days after the dip. You have a couple of days to wait.

Hi all , blimey but it was hard to catch up on all that. I had a busy day at work yesterday and had lots to catch up on. I hate when work interferes with my social life.

Right now I think I'm ok to just wait it out, as long as my temp stays up. The drop and pos opk have me confused, but I'm comfortable that we gave it a good go this month.
Good thing about being sick at work is that people leave you alone.

That's a very odd yet amusing headline!

Abs I got my bfp 3 days after my dip!

I had a rough night so I'm
Gonna go and sleep for a few hours before the doctors.

Morning ladies! Have read everything but not commenting!

Nanna, I'm so sorry about that sad news Xx

Those kids next door are evil! I swear they wake me up screaming every morning at 7! I'm already yo with Daniel at 4! Anne he wonders why I'm so grumpy haha! Maybe tomorrow at 4I will go outside their window with a fog horn and wake then up and see how they like it :winkwink: no respect I say! If I acted the way they did my mother would have punched Me! Haha

Lainey you tell Anne to mind her own business.

Think of it as training. When you have a child, you will never again get to sleep in. 7am IS a sleep in at our place. :D

Abby - it does look like an implantation dip (not that I'm 100% sure I believe in them ;)) fingers crossed for you xx

Lisa - Hi! Hope your cycles settle down soon!

2mums - :haha: I love seeing bnb acronyms in real life. It's like my own little personal joke haha

Lainey - you'll get your payback in about 7 months ;)

Angel - yay on the mortgage news!

Hi everyone else - hope your all well xx

Don't kind if it's my kids ;-) and my kids at that age would not be doing that I tells ya hehe

unfortunately I won't be here in 7 months but may have to visit early on a Sunday :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->