Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

That would be like heaven!!! We got til 7:15 this morning and I woke up in a panic

Hi ladies! Hope you all have a great day. Sandy is finally settling down over here, thank goodness we just got rain and rough winds, it truly destroyed some parts in New York and New Jersey! I was watching the news coverage tonight, they had to close a huge hospital in NY and they were showing nurses on gurnies with the premies from the NICU and I just about lost it! So awful!

Nana- so sorry to hear about your family! Hope you are able to be with them! :hugs:

Lisa- good luck at your appt, get some rest! Xx

Lainey- I love sleeping in! I would be VERY ANGRY if I had neighbors waking me up! :grr:

Angel- good luck with he inspection!! Xx

Missie- congrats Hun!!!!!!

Abby- Fx'd for a :bfp:

Ginny, Abada, Amber, Kiwi, Major, Lucy, Lisa, Squeegs and anyone I forgot, hi!!! :flower:

Did I miss how your appointment went, Rosie?

I cried when I seen that footage :(

Appt went well, ordered a ton of bloodwork (including a syphilis test!!!!?) and I have a "dating" ultrasound on Thursday!!! :happydance:

I cried too, didn't realize how lucky we were to just get rain!! :(

Yeah you have to love knowing you're safe from syphillis now, eh.
My GP didn't request a HIV test for me, so the hospital insisted I do it on the spot at my booking in appointment. So after a wait of an hour for my appointment, folowed by an hour and a half appointment where they asked me lots of strange questions and didn't look at the baby or me at all, then I got in another line to get a blood test. I should have known there was something going on when there were 2 ladies in the room where the bloods were being taken. Rolled up my sleeves, and then heard those words you never want to hear. "Now, this is how to draw blood"...
Shortly after followed the other words you don't want to hear - "Nope, you've missed the vein, just jiggle the needle around a bit till you feel it. Yep, that's it, oh no, yep there it is, nearly, there you go!"
When I left, I smiled nicely and wished the lady lots of luck with her training. I do still have the bruise now though.

Ohhhhhh no! Worst situation ever! You are a saint!!!! Lol

Gosh, no way would i have just sat there ready to be pin cushioned!!! I hate needles. Hate em. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it!

Hope everyone is having a nice day x

oh I hate getting bruises from blood tests! I do love getting student doctors though - I think I get a bit of a power trip from a trainee doctor being nervous in front of me.

When I when to the GP to get the referral for Max's hearing test there was a student doctor in the room with the GP. As soon as we walked in the student doc started saying "poor little boy, you can really tell he's sick". I just stared at him and said he's not sick at all, just needs his hearing tested. hahaha the student doc turned bright red. (Poor Max has inherited Chris's eye bags and I'm forever being told that he looks like he needs a sleep - even if only just had one)

I'm up at 4 with Daniel every morning so to actually get back to sleep and woken up by naughty kids is not nice haha :rofl:

Oh Roxie cheeks! So happy that you guys are ok Xx and can't wait till your dating scan :) Xx

Ababa that's rough!I hate getting trainees haha that's a bugger :rofl:

Nanna thinking of you xx

Eh, they have to learn on someone.

Ginny, I have bloody horrid baggy eyes. I've also been told quite a few times how tired my little guy looks. Dang, of all the things to pass on! And he gets 12 hours sleep a night, lucky duck.

Well ive amused myself today by googling pos OPK 8dpo....conclusion, could mean a whole array of things, but has happened to many other perplexed ladies. unfortunately they got distracted and didnt say what the final outcome was on their various threads!

Edit: im not searching for am i duffered, more just curious if this has happened to other before, mentally im doing ok in my little 2ww

I have dark circles to! i HATE them, it doesnt matter how much rest i get, or how much i exercise, how well i eat, i just always look like i have two black eyes!

Newbie- sorry to hear of ur news. Hope u can make it to melb yo be with Ur family :hugs: xx

Hello lovelies!!! Thought I would try and catch up as much as possible before we head to the airport tonight. I'm actually surprised how quiet it's been on here! Afm, been running around like a crazy women today getting the last bits and pieces sorted. Also went and got de-bushed and now I seriously feel a kilo lighter :rofl: !! Anyway, hope you all stay safe, happy and healthy. I will pop in to say hi when I can! xxx

As promised...

Wednesday Watch List!!! 31/10/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Lisafr: TWW
Kiwi: 15DPO
Newbie (nanna): 13DPO
Abby: 9DPO
Major Bee: 4DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Maddy: CD12

Angel: WTT
zoomlentil: WTT
Ginny: WTT
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

8 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 16 weeks
LLMP: 11 weeks
Number2: 11 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 8 weeks
Melainey: 8 weeks
Rosie: 7 weeks
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 7 weeks
MissieT: 4 weeks!!!!!!

Cossie you are such a legend xxx

Have a GREAT holiday! We will miss you xxx

Thanks Cossie, u r awesome, have an amazing time!!!

Well girls, it's Wednesday night tennis tonight. Far out I hope dufferino doesn't crap on about pregnancy all night again tonight!

Have a good evening girls, will check in when I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->