Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I shall try not to!!!! ( In reality more likely to line her up a good serve in the back of the head, looks more accidental that way!!!!)

ohhh I was looking at Cossie's update and just realised we need another BFP to keep Missy company! Basically all the other BFPs are in pairs :)

Excited to see who it'll be!!

Also, I thought my bleeding had stopped this morning, but it seems to have started up again tonight but it's very dark and quite light. Hoping this means it'll be finished soon. I also POAS it's still positive - but very faint now! Looks more like the type of BFP someone would get at 10-12 DPO. Definitely much lighter than from when last time I tested so my levels must be going down - yay!

I'm still leaking a tiny bit though. Hope this is not going to interfere with Oing like how breastfeeding mums sometimes don't O. Lucy - I remember you said that you were still leaking and thought that might be related to why it took that bit longer to get your BFP. What did your doc say about it, I can't remember? Thanks x

Cossi - have a fantastic holiday :)

Newbie - hope you've managed to sort out some plans for getting to Melbourne and your family are doing ok. And I hope plan 'tennis ball to the back of the head' is successfully accomplished ;)

Smithy - hope you got your meds!

Abby - fx'ed for that bfp :)

Rosie - good luck for the scan tomorrow :)

Angel - hope the inspections came back all good.

Hi Ginny, pleased to hear your levels are coming back down :)

:wave: to all I've missed

Afm all pretty quiet, work is still hectic training, still getting quite a few cramps (don't remember them being like this with the boys - but no bleeding so assuming all good) and I would really like to crawl into bed and sleep for the next 48 hours, at least!

Tennis ball in back, I actually did hit her!!!! In about 8 years of playing together I never have, and this was a complete accident but I'm wondering if I have an evil sub conscience that did it!!!!! Oops!!!!

I'm still waiting to hear when the funeral is, as it might have to be delayed...thanks for your thoughts girls xx

Hi... For once I only had 3 pages to read!!! :)

Cossi... You're awesome! Have a lovely holiday!

Missie...I don't think I said congratulations yet?! Maybe I did....hmmm baby brain! I've had much worse cramps this time too! They've progressively got worse with each pregnancy along with nausea & tiredness!

Ginny...yeah I had issues with the milk. It actually dried up then came back & I didn't get chance to see the GP about it before I got my BFP. I think it delayed falling pregnant but I think there was a few other issues too! Don't worry too much, I'm sure once everything's settled again it'll dry up! I think it's important to remember that your body won't allow another conception until its healed...as frustrating as that time might get its better for your body & next little bubby! :) hope you're feeling ok.

Hi lovelies! Well I finally got the reports emailed through to me at 9:30pm! And...,, all clear! Well a couple of minor things to keep an eye on but nothing to be concerned about! :wohoo:

Just a quick one tonight:

Cossi have a great time!

Sash and kiwi - thinking of you both x

Rosie - glad to hear Sandy is easing off! And that your appt went well!

Must head to bed now! Hi to everyone! Chat more tomorrow xx

Hi lovely ladies, I'm very new to TTC and especially new to TWW since I am either 1 DPO or ovulated today!

I'm from Brizvegas, so glad to meet some Aussies & kiwis on here!

So this is my first cycle off BCP & I'm ecstatic that I actually ovulated instead of having post pill amenorrhea. I've never had a BFP before so I'm thrilled to start the baby journey, especially before I turn the big 30!! I hope it happens quickly but I'm realistic since it took my folks 2 yrs to conceive me! I have been doing the saliva testing/ ferning thing since I didn't want to spend loads on OPK sticks since I didn't think I'd actually ovulate this month! It's been a struggle but I think I've got a handle on it now!

Hope I can get to know some of you on this journey!

Hey everyone! Didn't think I'd catch up til tomorrow, but snuck on before bed.

Won't comment on everything, bit hope you're all well!

Angel, congrats!

Nana, hope AF stays far away!

Love you all
Cxxxx

Hi lovely ladies, I'm very new to TTC and especially new to TWW since I am either 1 DPO or ovulated today!

I'm from Brizvegas, so glad to meet some Aussies & kiwis on here!

So this is my first cycle off BCP & I'm ecstatic that I actually ovulated instead of having post pill amenorrhea. I've never had a BFP before so I'm thrilled to start the baby journey, especially before I turn the big 30!! I hope it happens quickly but I'm realistic since it took my folks 2 yrs to conceive me! I have been doing the saliva testing/ ferning thing since I didn't want to spend loads on OPK sticks since I didn't think I'd actually ovulate this month! It's been a struggle but I think I've got a handle on it now!

Hope I can get to know some of you on this journey!

Welcome! Only rules are to stay after your BFP! And also to remember you can talk about anything on here. No such thing as tmi. Good luck with it! Hope your BFP doesn't take too long!

Hey Bellydreams! welcome! you will love it here! a really lovely group of supportive women!

Nana! ha! you hit her! i shouldnt laugh but i did!

morning everyone! Hi Rosie and Amanda (i see you down there).

not much to report for me today, temp a little rise from dip, nothing huge but im ok with that, i think i will tell my brain that i ov'd the second time...otherwise i might start my POAS addiction quite early.
hope you all have an awesome day!
xoxoxo

I understand Abby, I'm the exact same!!! Lol crazy POAS addicts! :shrug:

Hello chappies!

Abs, I'm really impatient for you to test!!! Looking good hon, I really really hope this is your BFP.

Nana, laughed out loud, nice shot :) was it hard not to laugh? just a little bit? hehe

Lainey, i just wanted to say that i love your way with words.

Ginny, I do hope your body gets back on track soon. Glad the BFPs are getting lighter. Loved the story about the student doctor - classic!

Angel, woohoo on the reports coming back clear. Do you have a move-in date? I need plenty of notice for the house warming remember its a long way from the UK...

Welcome Bellydreams - great bunch here, I don't think I've looked at many other threads since finding them!!

Cossie, cheers for the update & happy holidays!

Hi to everyone else!

Well Halloween door knockers tonight and I'm incredibly ill prepared. I've just given some 10-12 year olds a baby museli bar each - how poor is that!!? I can't believe I don't have a chocolate or lolly in the house. Actually I can believe it... those things don't last long around here. Anyhoo, hopefully they've forgotten where they got it from when they realise its so lame.

Well I think I'm still waiting to O - will see what my temp does tomorrow. I'm now feeling optimistic that I will O tomorrow or later which would be super fantastic as then we can get more BDg in for egg catching. Fingers crossed for a low temp tomorrow!!!

Ahhh, Rosie - so pleased you didn't get the full force of Sandy

Kiwi - missing you & hope you're ok x

Missie - hope the bean is snuggling in nicely, yay for BFPs!

Its so nice to be able to keep sharing peoples journeys after their BFPs :)

Hi and welcome bellydreams. I am originally from Brisbane as well.

NEWBIE : can't believe you actually hit her! Ha that is very funny

:hi: to everyone else. Hope you are all well. HAPPY THURSDAY!

:cry: If I thought yesterday was bad, today was an extremely down day :cry:

AF hasnt arrived (did another FRER and still a BIG FAT NO). Had my scan etc today which was fine. All looks good and clear. However i got my AMH (ovarian reserve) results back. I am 2.3 and for my age I should be between 9 and 25. So they are a bit concerned. Thankfully AF hasn't shown up (of course I would have to have a 28 day cycle this time) as the nurse is going to give the consultant all of my results tomorrow and think what the next course of action should be. We might proceed with IUI and if successful well great but if not then next will be IVF or he might say forget IUI and go straight to IVF this month. I will know more tomorrow after they have conferred.
Poor DH he didn't know what to say or do, I just sat there sobbing. He has never seen me like that before (i usually do it in the shower where he cant see or hear me) but I just couldn't hold it back. He even had tears in his eyes cause he saw me so upset. :cry:

So yeah this sucks ass!!!!

BUT..... I will move on...

MISSIE - oh my god if I haven't said it yet CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brilliant news for you hun. Happy and healthy 9 months.

2MUMS - yeah for the scan. Looks like all of us "aunts" will be buying blue! :winkwink:

MAJOR - I hear ya! I made up 40 little halloween bags and ran out already. Some of the costumes are so cute. Others (the older kids) are just brats. My poor dog is going nuts.

COSSIME - have a great holiday. Enjoy every second of it. Be sure to drop by every now and then to rub it in how much of a great time you are having! xx

Hope everyone else is going great. Has anyone heard from Halliwell? What happened to her? Also it is getting advertised over here is the movie "The Saphires" it has that Irish guy (chris mcdowd i think his name is from Bridesmaids) and that girl from Offspring and The secret life of us. Its an aussie film and looks (well from the shorts) pretty good. Anyone seen that? Fully caught up in Winners and Losers but must chase up that one Mum2Q recommended Househusbands or whatever its called?

Well will go and shower while the coast is clear from trick or treaters. Have a great day girls. x

Happy Halloween ladies!!! Xx

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_867709e2ff4952a9842db6da3331e0e5.jpg

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_dfc1fa971c5c2bdf5c6bbc219ead7ab2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->