Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

maddy- glad you have days off now, and very glad you survived DHs driving, :haha: I think OH has our weekend planned but not entirely sure, she has friends up from melbourne and cousins from NZ here on the gold coast playing in the pan pacs, so i'm sure we'll see them saturday, and I'm fairly sure i'm hosting her other friends coming down from brissy with their new baby on sunday, must ask about that :rofl: Hope you have a relaxing few days ahead of you!!! And i'm sure you've said, but when do you get more results??

Abby- karma will get EDB, she's had an easy ride, so i'm predicting a terrible labour and maybe even a colciky baby for her, and bc she's so rich she'll be stuck at home with no outlet with a screaming, crying, fussing, poopy lil bub!!!! ;) Her skies will come falling down and she'll be like chicken little! Keep your head up, from darkness comes light!!!
OOhhhh I feel so spoilt, pups have treats coming from you and nana!!! I flaked today, slept still trying to shake this headache and fever, so I too shall get yours out to you on Monday!

lainey- so sorry you feel like crap, I predict for you an easy labour and an easy bub!!! :) Hopefully D will allow you to relax, rest this weekend, make him work for you, i mean after all he did this to you, :haha:

Kiwi- getting ever closer to monday!!! Will you know, and tell us, how many eggs they were able to retrieve?!? FX for 5 or 6!!!! :)

jo- work getting any better knowing you're 'leaving' in a week, to come back to mass daily pay rates at your own convenience???

angel- hope you got those reports done and you don't have to look at them again until next term!!! :) btw, for your housewarming party, i'm back over here jan 7th, and my birthday is the 13th, just in case you needed dates to plan around :rofl::rofl:

lucy- hope the sickness in your area has neglected your house this time around!!

missie- meant to write earlier, like the others have said, dont stress about your hcg numbers, yours are in range!!!

cossi- hows DS and DH enjoying the holiday, looks like paradise for DS, well and you two as well, super jealous, weather has been shit here lately!! have fun!!

Melainey and Smithy - hope your both feeling better soon. Have either of you tried the seabands?
Abby - sending you huge hugs lovely lady xx

Fuck it. Just wrote a big catch up and pressed the wrong button and lost it all!!!!! Grrrrr

So I'll leave it at saying 2nums there should be mr mailman at yours on Monday with a puppy parcel!!

As for work, it's a bit bittersweet cos of so the people I'm friends with there, but now kinda glad I don't have to say goodbye next week! Things quiet in the job market right now, so being paid basically double for a while will be helpful!!

Hi everyone else, can't believe I lost my post but I am thinking of you all and sending my love xxx

Oh abs so sorry hun u are feeling low. I wish I could say something to make it all right but I am in that place to :cry:

Yesterday didn't go to plan. I have nothing on my right side and one great follicle, 2 good ones and 2 ok ones so back to scan today to see. Might be voiding IVF this cycle. There is talk of IUI instead but it will be done in the middle of sil wedding tomorrow so the option c is just good ol fashion bd tonight and in the morning and hope for the best. Looking at another clinic as the one I am in closes for Xmas which means we can't try IVF again until jan which means I lose 3 cycles seeing my cycles are so short. Argghhhhh so frustrating :(
Will know more later on today.

Oh kiwi I'm sorry to hear that hun xxx I really hope that the bd does it for you this time and you don't need the ivf! And abs hun I'm sorry you're stuck in the hole too, I'm so glad I stepped over it this month, no way I could have without all the support from you lovely women on here! X

:sex: tonight Kiwi, one great follicle is awesome news!! I'm sorry its not to plan, but it is something!!! FX still very crossed for you this cycle. keep us updated, xxx

I don't know a lot about ivf...other than the basics. Do the objections make you ovulate more than one egg?

Oh Kiwi im sorry hun, but im betting you catch its the good old fashion way! if not go the plan for Jan...new year and all that. when do you find out one way or the other? is there a gap in SIL wedding? cause i cant think of a better way to use the gap between wedding and reception!

im really sorry for the low mood ladies. its just this stupid recent pregnant announcement (in the same circle as EDB) and in about a week or so we will all be at a wedding together, and i will have to hear about it all. "Oh we weren't really planning it but oops, i guess we are fertile" i want to SMASH YOUR STUPID FUCKING HEAD IN!!!! ARGH....and then im mad at myself for being a bad person....i got SO upset i text my mother! WTF was i doing that for...."i dont know why you cant fall pregnant Abby, i just had to look at your father and we were expecting" THANKS A LOT MOTHER!
ARGH

Oh abs, I can't believe your mother said that!!! Massive hugs gorgeous xxx

thanks Nana! i then said that may be i was PMSy so she said to make sure im nice to the dog and my husband! um....ok!
She then told me that when she was pregnant she was tired and sore boobs....but never bitchy like me!
great, thanks mother.

i really shouldnt get so upset. i have a loving husband, a great dog, you lovely ladies.....im being a little selfish brat, but that just makes me all the more pissed. this woman who announced her pregancy today didnt even want one! thats right, didnt WANT ONE! at all! now "wow this is really happening" ARGH

2nuns thank you :) oh how I wish D could do that but he works 12 hour shifts all weekend :( oh well I'll just suck it up I suppose hahaha :flasher: :flasher: (haven't brought that little fella out in a while hahaha)

Kiwi sorry that it didn't go to plan but hopefully you catch that awesome eggy with the Good old fashioned :sex:

Abby so sorry honey :hugs:

Omg abs, for her next birthday you need to give her a voucher for lessons in learning to be tactful!!!! I feel for you hun xx

Yay for flasher Lainey!!! Hope you get past this round of ms very quickly!!! Xx

Kiwi - I'm really sorry hun :hugs: I don't know much about IVF - what's the minimum number of eggs that they like to try and aim to retrieve? I have heard of all different protocols that people get put on, would a different protocol be worth trying next time? Christmas/Jan isn't that far away - maybe you'll end up being bump buddies with Angel and I as that's when I'm hoping my cycles will be back to normal and I think that's when Angel is hoping her meds will have kicked in by :)

Abs - sorry that your feeling low at the moment, trust me I have had many lows this year too :( Just remember that you still have lots of options and time ahead of you!

Newbie - I hate losing those big replies!!

Cossie - hope you having a fun holiday :)

Lainey - hope you get some nice "me time" with DH working so much x

Thanks Nanna :happydance: I'm just dying to get to 12 weeks haha x

Thanks Ginny :) D just told me he may have tomorrow off :) which is awesome cause I miss spending time with the buff head hehe he owes me lots and lots of cuddles :happydance:

Oh and I reckon I'm gonna flash D when he gets home too cause I need me some :sex: hehe

Hi everyone!

Maddy - I was trying to think of what TGIF meant.....thought for ages and decided it must mean 'thank god I farted' hahaha I now realise it must meant thank god its friday. lol my bad!! hahaha

Abby - don't feel bad about wanting a bad outcome for EDB. it's normal! The EDB in my life said something like 'you're not a real woman unless you've given birth vaginally' she's going natural. what a bitch! that's so untrue. not a woman... ppffttt! what in ignorant thing to say!! I couldn't believe it. She also really wants a girl. I have been secretly hoping she has a boy via c-section! if it makes me a terrible person, I'm ok with that. I know I shouldn't think like that. but I do. I'm human. so are you. very insensitive of your mum Abby, but if you've only just told her, maybe she doesn't realise just how much it's affecting you? she prob doesn't get it, just the same as every other pregnant woman who hasn't had to try before. Remember Lucy said before this time, she had taken for granted getting pregnant so quickly. she never realised it was hard until this time.

Nana - that is so bloody annoying!! ggrrr nothing like that just to piss you off at the end of the day! I'm glad you're feeling good about work! at least you know you're in a position to leave whenever you are ready now!

Kiwi - very frustrating! hope they can figure out something for you or you can find a xmas clinic!

looney, haha haven't seen that little guy in a long time!

Ginny, that's a great plan for you all to aim for the new year! Nothing like a BFP to kick start a year of good things to come! by the way, I think some people have terrible years and very good years. Last year, and the year before absolutely sucked. You name it & it went wrong for me. an emotional rollercoaster all round! This year has been great for me, lots of positive things happening. I think next year will be a good one for you to follow up on all the shit that's happened this year for you! Not long to go & you'll be set! :)

Hey Sashi-Bear! Have missed you! Xxxxxx

I'm off to bed ladies. Sweetest dreams!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back