Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Missie, I had my first blood test done at 4w 3d and mine was only 37. I had another test 5 days later and it jumped to 387 or something like that. I'm sure it's fine, just relax the next couple of days til the next test is done. Normal to freak out though, everything causes a freak out in early pregnancy!

Ginny, thanks! I knew st done point I produce less and less hcg, thought I should still be rising tho. I'll bear this in mind. I didn't have the urge to test until the doctor did. Strange. Maybe I should have looked at the test he did and it may have eased my mind? Oh well. I'll try not to pee on any more!

Good advice Abby!

Major, have a nice sleep! I didn't think you'd change your pic, just spun me out. Lol

oh Missy, im sure if it was cause for worry should would have ordered something more. i know its hard, but try not to stress too much. stupid advice, cause i know that doesnt work. big hugs love xoxoxo

Hope all you ladies are good this am :)

I'm spinning out a bit :( Just been the docs for blood results from last week. Got to take more iron and vit D (no surprise - always had silly low ferritin levels, 3 months ago was no trace and now is 15 so pretty pleased!) But she has taken more blood today as she said hcg was low - I'm not sure what its meant to be so some frantic dr google about to be completed - but was 180 at 4w 3d. She said not to worry but obviously doesn't know me that well!!

I just checked and mine was 127 at 4 weeks so I don't think you need to worry. The range for normal is quite large.

(picture child throwing tantrum, thrashing arms and legs around on the ground and full tantrum voice...)

WHERES MY HCG??? I WANT SOME HCG!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

bahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you girls. Dr google has given me the usual mix of things I do and don't want to hear but I have relaxed a bit - nothing I can do until results on Tues and I also remembered I've been a bit over excited with my dates with the doc trying to get a pre-Christmas scan. Deep breaths and on with the weekend!!
The BF debate!! I really don't understand how people can be so judgemental about how Mums keep their children alive! I am very much for giving it a go and if it works for you great if not and bottles work that's great too - as long as mum and baby are well (mentally and physically). The thing that gets me is there should be more support for Mums. I was really lucky and had a lactation consultant sit with me for about 2 hours with my first and go through everything and then used to go to a bf cafe - if it hadn't been for those 2 things I'd have given up many times. With their support I bf'd both boys til about18 months. Sorry for rant just p*sses me off how women are made to feel bad about decisions they make for the sake of them and their babies and then are made to feel bad about them especially when the judging comes from the medical profession. Don't get me started on the whole bf'ing in public debate!!

Hey girlies, just throwing it in here, did any of you have really scary legs? Feels like I have run a marathon in my sleep! I guess it could be connected to my lower back aching.

Getting to the point where I just wish Af would do her thing and I can start a fresh!

Haha, I was trying to picture your scary legs!!!

Haha I know! How funny would that be! Now got a very swollen gland just under my right jaw! Grrr bored of my body playing tricks on me now

I think my boobs are bigger! But its just the tww playing mind games.

Nana, I think your hcg isn't far away too! Not long til ov & your hcg will be through the roof in no time after that!!!! :) hugs Hun!

Haha jayney & your scary legs. Nope, didn't really feel a thing. Hopefully it's something tho! How long is your lp normally?

The longest it's been is 13 days so will just have to wait and see. Spotting got lighter and lighter and now just clear and a lot of it. Gonna bake some cookies and try to stop obsessing!

Abby and Janey - nice temps today :)
Janey, I had af like dull ache that made the top of my legs ache just before and after my bfp. I also have scary legs so always wear a on or below the knee length skirt!

Morning ladies!!! Abby your chart is killing me!!!! Jayney your chart looks fabo too:)
Can't wait to see your scan picture number2!!! Everything will b fine! Missie, the girls have all said it but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about :hugs: nana, you will be next!! Remember its Sasha month next cycle!!!! Kiwi, how are you doing? Xx
M2Q, I find it very odd your doc told u to poas?!?!? As if you could just not be pregnant anymore at this stage?? Weird! Angel hope the report writing is coming to a close as is AF! 2mums how oh going? Have all her tests come back yet?
Smithy, lisafr, ginny, llpm, major, maddy, rosie and lainey :hi: sooooo sorry if I forgot anyone!

P.s. completely nearly caved and tested this morning....but I didn't! I think I will jinx myself if I poas as then AF will show!!!

Jayney my legs are terrifying if I have no clothes on.

In waiting room at ultrasound place. Close to crying or vomiting from nerves, not sure which yet.

Morning ladies :happydance:

Major you crack me up hehehe

Rosie cheeks, enjoy shopping... My next scan is on the 3rd of Dec :) x

Ababa yay for scan, I'm sure it will be great! Can't wait to see pics :) x

Abby I hate that woman! As for bf , my sil(who had the twins) has to express the milk into bottles because the twins won't take to her nipples, as they were in incubators for 2 weeks when born! That witch has no place to judge women and what they do with keeping their babies alive! Some babies never take to the boob and there if nothing you can do ! I just want to smack get! Hahaha

Nanna, can't wait till you gave lots and lots of hcg running through you Xx

Missie that's normal range honey, don't stress!

Squigglebum! How goes it :happydance: x

2nuns hope that you get to see your Aunty when you go home :hugs: saying a prayer for you x

I have a head like a sieve and can't remember anything else hehe love you all Xx

PS I have very scary legs, especially when hairy :winkwink: hehe

haha I'm another scary hairy !

M2Q - your levels will still be rising until around the end of first tri, but it's just the tests don't work as well anymore :)

Missie - that hcg level is low, but not low for someone in very early pregnancy - bit silly for your doc to even say the word low really! If you were 9 weeks then you would be worried, but not 4! In early pregnancy what really matters is how quick they are doubling.

Number2 - Good luck with you scan! I can't believe you're already 12 weeks! wow

Abs - no idea what's going on with your chart, but I hope that's because it's one of those crazy BFP ones!

Hi to everyone else! Hope all you preggo ladies are feeling OK x

I did another IC OPK yesterday and it looked positive! So I tried a digi even though I said I was going to, but no smiley face. Then looking at the IC again it dried to what looked like an almost positive. The stupid IC OPKs I use though I think are too sensitive. I can easily have 4 days of positives in a row with them. Might have to try another brand when they run out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->