Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hey!

Miss you too Nana Jo! Been a big weekend!

Lainey, I'm going well. spent most of the morning in bed watching Grey's while DH looked after DSS! very nice! I got up just in time to get him changed out of his wet clothes after washing the car, give him lunch & send him to bed cos he wasn't listening to instructions. so a pretty quiet arvo cleaning the house!

DSS' mum keeps trying to 'be pregnant' with me. it's so bloody annoying, keeps giving me tips on how to handle MS and where to go for scans etc. so annoying, cos I don't want to go through this with her. I want to do it seperately from her. ggrr

lol sorry, just my little vent...she was just here. back to Grey's I think! haha

oh and some cookies & cream bavarian! yum!

Hey pretty ladies!

Had a catch up but we have friends coming over in a minute so been busy making burgers and chocolate cake :)

Had a dream last night that we had a little girl and I woke up really happy. Feel very peaceful and hope next month is the one for us!

Have a lovely evening xxxx

Squiggles I dislike dss mum! Sounds like a lovely Sunday though!

Janey I hope next month us your month too :hugs:

I've read it all but I'm knackered! Loves to you all and I hope that new motel is better cossi!

Hi girls. Wondering if I can join this thread? I'm from Melb. TTC cycle #1 for bub #2. I'm on about 12dpo. I'm 31. Married for almost 3 months. I'm slightly crazy - Already addicted to poas! Ummm... Yeah, that's me pretty much!

You tell her to shove her advice squeegs!!!!! Grrrrr at her...

:hi: Selina, our thread rules are overshare overshare overshare and stay on after your bfp :) great group of girls here and many Poas addicts too!

Well I slept away most of my afternoon, oops! And clearly got cycling sunburn this morning, arms from sleeve of my jersey up to glove mark on my wrists and my knees and nose. I look ridiculous!!!!

Hope everyone else's Sundays have been great!!! Xxx

Aaaaahhhh feeling much better at this hotel!!! Just had a wonderful nap while DH took DS to the park so I could sleep, bless! We just watched season 5 of Entourage last night to pass the time!! I'm sooooooo behind in greys might just ave to but them over here in the land of cheap!

Glad this hotel is better cossie, enjoy your r & r, I am so jealous!!!!

Ok girls here are my tests from this morning using fmu:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
rosie- heard it clearly at about 10 weeks (at home on doppler)

cossi- glad your new hotel is better, nothing worse than dodgy hotel, OH and I checked in to what was meant to be a 4 star in Surfers Paradise, got to the room and didnt even want to put our bags down, was utterly disguting, outdated, peeling paint, broken tiles, dirty bathroom, we checked out another room, was just as terrible, so we immediately left, didnt care about the money either, went and checked in to a hotel around the corner from home in coolangatta we use when we want a home holiday!!! Congrats again, love the new stick pics!! Enjoy your holiday xx

:jo: sunburn sounds uber sexy, i agree, show us :rofl:

shell- sounds like a great day, you make me really want to catch up on greys!!

melainey- music, car sex, and nap!! awesome weekend!! ;)

Lol, no chance!!!

Ps, great pics cossie!!!

Time for snoozes, night ladies xxx

Great pics cossi :)

2mums you are very very correct hehehe :winkwink: hire are you honey? Xx

Night night Nanna :jo: x

Ah see I couldn't stay away long :) Actually I forgot I had to work one last night shift tonight, covering for a colleague. And what else is there to do at 2:15am?!

Morning ladies! Nana i hate it when i take our dog to the park and other owners arent responsible. one woman once opened the gate and my dog ran out...i was so mad. he came right back in cause of the doggy action, but he couldve run away.

little temp dip this morning, apart from the acne breakout on my face no sign in AF....which is interesting
feeling ok Cossie, how are you feeling?

hi everyone else! hope Monday treats us well!

Hi girls. Wondering if anyone knows/had experience with evap lines on FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->