Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Welcome Selina! You will like it here, lovely funny ladies! Yes I have had an evap line on a FRER, had one earlier this week, and actually yesterday to. It was the day befores test. How old was your test? (im a huge POAS addict as well)

Squeegs I have to say that I was a little concerned that DSS mum would do this. I’m sure its her way of either trying to bond, be controlling, have something she has more experience in over you?, not sure what the motive is, but I suspected that she would do this. How far along is she? I know that you are very strong and you handle these things quite well, just remember that you don’t have to share etc., because I suspect that she will just get worse, and so you probably want to draw a line you are comfortable with now. One day you don’t want to be in some sort of weird competition over which baby rolled over first (I’ve seen that happen), or which baby has grown their teeth first (seen that happen to! )…seems silly now but when you are sleep deprived it could really get under your skin!

Jayne that sounds like a lovely dream! I hope this is your month to! Are you taking Vitex still?

I had a really disturbing vivid dream last night!
I’m getting really frustrated with my cycle…seeing as AF is MIA, and I’m still looking at lonely lines I’ve either ovulated even later than CD23, or my LP is now longer? If it was CD 26 then I should be spotting today. ARFH

I just took my other Pos OPK off, and that has me as a low chance with the BDing :(

Thanks Abby. I tested this morn (FMU) and a very super faint line came up within the 10 mins. Probably about min 5-6. I had to get hubby to check but he can see it too. I'm trying not to get excited.

Is be getting excited! Sounds like a bfp love! Congratulations. Evap lines on frer only happen if they are old. So get excited!

Nana hope the sunburn doesn't get too sore!!! xoxo

Cossi, hope the new room was nice! Lovely line pics!

2mums yep it's awesome. I never watcheed it at the start, so I have started from season 1, I am now almost finished season 2, sti8ll haven't seen any of it, so it's awesome! I love it! I think I started at maybe season 6, but on & off. then I got hooked, so I'm enjoying the catch up, cos I'm so behind!

Hi Selina , welcome - I'm going to call you SKyle, cos we already have a selina on here! I hope that's ok? let me know if you'd prefer anything else! We have had some recent evap lines on FRERs. how long after was it for the line to appear? can you post a pic?? after reading your latest comment, sounds like it may be a BFP! 10 mins isn't too long. One girl on here got a feint line on FRER after about 5-10 mins, but got her BFP the next day.

Abby, yeah, dunno what it is with her. she just likes to know everyone's business. that's why I didn;t want her to know yet. She's 13 weeks, so has been telling me all about her scans etc. I have a little win though, cos she's sad & alone with a 3 years old & pregnant on her own....again.... and I am with my gorgeous husband, I have all the support in the world and we're having a baby together. I sorta feel awkward telling her anything about DH & I & being affectionate towards him in front of her, but I have started to more & more. So now I talk about my pregnancy & let her know just how equally involved him & I are in it, it just feels good fo me. she went to her 12 week scan with her mum. I'm going to mine with my husband. and I think she's realising what she missed out on when DH tried to do the right thing by her but she told him the baby wasn't his. silly bitch! I'm glad for all her lies & manipulation, cos I'm happily married and we have 1 gorgeous little boy and have another on the way! things are good. and TBH, I think that I will get more comfortable telling her to back off the more time that goes on. I'm waiting to the point where we have been in DSS' life for longer than we weren't, then she has nothing over us anymore. I will feel more confident then. Sorry for that huge huge rant.....must have needed to get it off my chest. lol

hope you all have a great day!

Thanks Quigley. SKyle is fine with me. Thanks girls for all your responses. I'm going to wait a few days and test again. Or possibly tomorrow as like I said- addicted to poas!

Why not this afternoon! I don't think I could stop myself! Hahaha

I think if you get a feint line on it today, you will get one tomorrow if you ate pregnant. Don't make us wait for 2 days!!! Hahaha like Abby said, even this afternoon. One of the girls on here gets better lines on not fmu. You might see something more! Remember it's still early too, do you can't expect a dark line yet.

Morning wise women.....id like to know wtf is going on this cycle.

Here i am on CD9 and i got a peak today on CBFM?? (PS 2mums with your magic sticks so they are deffo capable to making that eggy!!!) I'm wondering wtf is going on to be honest. CD9 is well early for a peak, makes me think cbfm has nfi!!! So last month the only BD we got in was on the night before peak. I wasnt expecting to see that little egg today but luckily we did actually BD last night...tres confused here..

GRRRRRRR.

I may have to consult with Dr Google.

Now, onto everyone else! Abs I remain hopeful every day that witch does not arrive gorgeous!!!!! Everything is still crossed.

Sounds promising Skyle! Hopefully you will see more lines but a line on an frer within 10 minutes doesnt sound like an evap to me!

Squeegs my beautiful darling, you are so right! And I am sure she must be jealous as!!! Good on you for taking the moral high ground hun, i dont think i could make myself be that nice to her!!!! But then again, we all know how much i love my bitch badge xxxx

Much love girls xx

Hi girlies!

Go squeegs, she sounds awful! So glad you are happy and have everything you wanted :)

Hi sKyle, im the Selina she speaks of!.. Welcome! Looks like your bfp is just around the corner. How long have you been trying?

Abs im still on vitex and going to stick with it this time! I stopped it when it looked like my cycle was back to normal but big mistake. If I hadn't I prop would have been PG by now but that's life, hopefully over the next few months fx. Can't wait for your bfp!

Hey nana :)

Not sure what all the letters mean, must have missed that one but it's always the wierd cycle that gets it so good luck!

Well if ff has my new ov date correct my chances are slim...so although I'm trying to be positive I'm afraid the darkness is back :(
Someone just mentioned my acne chin at work "oh that looks sore" ...awesome!,just what you need to hear!

Why do people always do that! Whenever I break out someone feels the need to draw attention to it,as if I didn't look at my face this morning! But on the plus side a girl I worked with had that as her first PG sign as she wasn't trying. Do you usually get it before Af?

Hey Jayney, cbfm is a clear blue fertility monitor, it tells you when you are at 'high' fertility and then 'peak' just before you o....im just having trouble believing anything it is telling me right now!!!!!

Im glad to hear that you woke up in a peaceful place yesterday hun, really hope this next cycle can be the special one for you!

Oh abs - you poor darling! People can be so insensitive!!! XX

Sorry I have been MIA these past few days. I have been keeping up on the posts & I am finally up to date this morning. Looks like most of you have a great weekend.

The weather was beautiful in Melbourne over the weekend so we did a lot of gardening. DH was so good all weekend both Saturday & Sunday morning he got up to look after A and let me sleep in. We went shopping yesterday to buy some new maternity jeans & some navy maternity pants for work. Finally Chadstone has a Maternity Shop!! Fingers cross no one notice my pants are a little different to our uniform. Only have to hide it for another 6 weeks.

Apart from that I am feeling really tierd this morning. I am so glad MS hasnt kick in yet but I know it will be soon. Trying to do what number2 mentioned and eat something frequently.

hi everyone!

Abs - I think that getting 2 evaps is a pretty good sign! Fingers crossed for you that AF stays away

Newbie - that is early for O! Hope you get busy tonight!!

Kiwi - hope you had fun at the wedding and you got busy too :)

My skin went horrible after the miscarriage! Thankfully it's calmed down now - it must have been related to my hormones. My hair is still a bit more oily than normal. Usually I only get oily hair the couple of days before AF, lately it's been getting oily the day after wash it!

I got crosshairs on FF - which puts me at 3DPO. We actually did do it once the day before O but I have been spotting on and off since, so I think this cycle is just a write off for me - which I knew it would be! I also never got a proper positive OPK - which is what happened after my last miscarriage too. So who knows maybe I didnt even really O.

Just want AF to hurry up now so I can have a fresh start!

How lovely was the weather Lisa! Also, for maternity clothes there are quite a few overseas sites that have quite cheap maternity stuff... I'll try and remember them all and post the links

Jayne, yeah I usually get a PMS pimple, not like this one though...if I am 10dpo as ff thinks then it popped up a bit early. It's like several big red blind pimples. Last time I had acne this bad was when I came off the pill and my period went missing for a few months (I don't normally ever have problem skin). Vitex fixed that. But it is a different kind of breakout to my normal PMS. Just got to keep waiting it out and I've come to the conclusion that having sex every second day is the only way to go...I can't rely on opks clearly, or even my temp....so why am I even using these tools that are supposed to be helping me?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->