Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies. Just a quick drop in - hectic in work! Good maternity clothes from nextdirect.com - really good quality and they do free delivery :)

Have a fab Monday :)

oh net direct is a good one! We order just normal clothes from there sometimes too

Thanks Gin - i thought cbfm was super early last month when it peaked at cd11, this is just plain crazy at cd9, im wondering if the cp has messed something up - tho i would have expected o to be later if anything....af hung around for longer too this time which i kinda expected, but only just finished a couple days ago. Seems crazy to me! At least I am temping too so maybe i will be able to make heads/tails of it.....

Abs i feel your frustration in the tools we use hun!!!!

Hi girlies!

Go squeegs, she sounds awful! So glad you are happy and have everything you wanted :)

Hi sKyle, im the Selina she speaks of!.. Welcome! Looks like your bfp is just around the corner. How long have you been trying?

Abs im still on vitex and going to stick with it this time! I stopped it when it looked like my cycle was back to normal but big mistake. If I hadn't I prop would have been PG by now but that's life, hopefully over the next few months fx. Can't wait for your bfp!

Hey Selina. Good to meet you :) sorry for the almost name steal!
This is our first cycle of ttc for number 2 so not expecting much really. Our first took 13 months of ttc so maybe I'm just making up for it this time round?!

Whats funny for me is that if AF hadnt been 4 days late last cycle, my peak today would have been about perfect cos would have been cd13! I know it doesnt work like that. But i seriously cannot get over this cd 9 thing - its DOING MY HEAD IN!!!!

Ok, rant over, thanks girls xx

Well nana its a confusing business, 2 pos opks, two temp rises and we bd on those dates and still doesn't look like I got it right! Next month will just have to bd all the time. I tried to order a cbfm from amazon and it wouldnt deliver to me? Do you know which site you got yours from? (I think I've asked before, sorry)

Thats ok luv, i got mine from the UK - however at this point I am scared that it may confuse you even more given the crazy shit mine is spitting out!!!!!!

actually abs, i think i used ebay - there are a few international sellers from both the UK and the USA that have them on there at the moment xxx

:jo: maybe just maybe cbfm is spot on, and you O super earlier than you thought, i know the past temping may over ride that thought, but ya never know. I never ever in 4 cycles got a peak/egg on my monitor, I did get like 2 weeks of two bars though. I've figured out i O super later than i thought, day 18 or so, figured it out by weighing myself daily, gained about 3-4kg overnight in water weight around O time. Was very disturbing until i realized what it was. You're temping this time too though right? Is it corresponding at all?!?

ginny- did you find when you were ordering from those sites over seas they had stuff for all seasons available, or not, bc i know we're exact opposite from the states and wanted to shop when i was over there and realized it dead of winter and all the stores will have jeans and heavy tops etc, only to come back here in the middle of summer... for now, im still just enjoying all my yoga pants, :haha:

Skyle- sounds like you should be testing tomorrow!!

Shell- hope you can deal with DSS mum in a way that works for you and DH but lets her know to BTFO!!!

lisa- good to hear you had a great weekend, and i'm sure no one will notice the new pants, or at least thats what i'm hoping for you!! ;)

abby- my skin was terrible 1st trimester, worst in beginning of 2nd, OBGYN said it was normal and nothing i could do about, sucks, bc i used to break out during AF too, and preg seems to worsen it all the time, i've since found a new face wash and other creams etc, and have to wash my face like 3 times a day, its gotten much better, but jawline acne is hormonal so i'm hoping its an early bfp sign for you!

AFM- TMI- has anyone had or heard of anyone that has had this issue, the last few days on only one of my nipples, i've been getting a hard-ish lump that comes and goes under my left areola. I've googled, and other women have had the issue, found threads etc, but they never come back and say what it is. I've ruled out cancer bc it comes and goes. And i can only assume it has something to do with breast milk, or something, but its weird.... was going to ask OBGYN at next appoint on friday but i need to call and move it back, so was hoping one of you lovely ladies had some wisdom for me...

I'm out if tests :( I have an Internet cheapy order on the way. But holy back pain, Batman!

Heya 2mums, yeah i guess time will tell for this cycle - id prefer to just use the cbfm and ditch the thermometer all together to be honest, so i'm hoping it tells me that cbfm is right! I did an opk out of curiosity and its not positive but it certainly looks close to, so maybe it actually is right! Always a nice feeling to see the little egg picture anyways!!!!

NFI about the nipple situation!!!!!!! (Surprise surprise) but hopefully someone else can shed some light on it for you!! (I nearly wrote shed some light on tit for you and then saw my mistake and nearly pissed myself laughing....erm sasha, not THAT funny luv...)

Morning lovelies!!!
Welcome style :hi: be sure to sti around after you bfp! :)
Thanks ginny on the maternity websites!!!! Will deffo need them as I feel so bloated already wtf???!
I love nextdirect too and have purchase almost all if ds's clothes from there:)
Maddy good luck with your FS appointment. We are all here with you ride it all out so please lean on us if you need xxx
Abs and nana-your cycles ave me well and truly confused so can't imagine what you're both feeling!!!! Abs, looks like you can only wait which sucks balls I know:( nana, before you started using your cbfm, you temped and you seemed to know your O day consistently yeah? Maybe go by your temps and use your cbfm as an extra? Do you use OPK's?
Squeegs, bless your gorgeous heart sweet girl! Such a joy to have on here and your kindness and positivity doesn't go unnoticed here :hugs:
Number2 and Smithy... Where are you? Hope your both feeling better and you too lainey!!!!
Lisafr, so the weathers been good back home when we're not there too enjoy it-trust! I bet on Saturday when we return it will be wet and miserable again! Lol! How ve you been feeling?we have decided to tell our family at Xmas time too even though I'll only be a little over 10 weeks. Very excited though:)
Number2 how's your baby boy doing? Beautiful boys clothes on nextdirect.com!!!!!!
Missie, Lucy and Rosie, any ms yet? Hope you are all well!
Selina hopefully you can join Sasha month this cycle:)glad you are feeling better:)
Kiwi,hope your weeken romp caught your eggy!!!!
:hi: major!!!!
Angel, hope your gorgeous dog is on the mend xxx

Afm, I slept ALL night last night!!!!! First time in about a week!!! Not feeling much apart for the odd cramp here and there but nothing like last week. Have started to watch what I eat which by the way is soooooooo are to do at the buffet breakfasts! As I will probably have gestational diabetes again. They will test me at 16 weeks instead if 28 weeks this time round. Oh and btw, this hotel is back to being 5 star! Heaven! Have a great day girls xxx

Great catch up cossie- gosh you are a good girl managing to do all this whilst away!!!!

Yeah - i want to trust cbfm but i'll see what the thermo says this cycle xxx As for bd....well we did last night, i know everything says should to night but i've been looking to go on 'other' days, so who knows!!! Im out tonight anyway i think so maybe it will be morning...i hate over thinking this stuff - it does my head in!!!!!!

Enjoy the last week of your holiday cossie!!

Hi ladies

Nanna :jo: I would just :sex: every second say to make sue you catch that eggy :hugs:

Abby you poor thing, hopefully weird chart month means bfp :)

:hi: skyle welcome :)

2nuns sorry I haven't got a clue :hugs:

:hi: cossi,I hold you're enjoying your holiday :)

Hi everyone else

Yay thanks Lainey, might just stick with the old and trusted eh?

Have a lovely day gorgeous! Hows things with you?

Yeah I think it's the best way, that way you can't miss o :happydance:

Yeah I'm not bad, just grumpy haha, God D got it last night hahaha hormones are going crazy and he doesn't get it! He just thinks I'm crazy hahaha oh well! How are you honey?Xx

Oh and Ginny, those sites are great :) I used to love asos and new look is pretty awesome too :)

Nana, all I can say is thank god for charting! Hope you get some answers! I think you may have a funny cycle after CP. who knows. Just go with it & don't change your bd pattern from what you want to do. You might have caught it last night. If not, tomorrows will catch it if something is different!

Jayney, glad your vitex is back on your side again!

Abs, rude bitch mentioning your break out! You may have caught a late egg, when was your last bd?

Skyle, FYI, there is a reference page on page 1 with our names & where we're up to!

Lisa, hope ms stays away!

Ginny, yay for CH!!! Good luck, even of you don't catch this one, you will get your period & be back on track to try again! Thanks for the links!

Cossi, good luck with avoiding bad foods. If I were you, I would be naughty for the rest of the holiday. Play the ignorance card... You would t change if you didn't know yet. Lol I was r drinking or anything like that, bit it took me a couple of weeks to get my head around not being able to eat perfectly healthy, well handled foods. Lol I'm getting there, but don't forget to enjoy yourself while still eating safe foods, but also indulging a little! Lol

Nana, what did dr google say about earli ov after mc? In theory, it could happen like when you come off the pill. Your body thinks you're preg and when you stop taking it you can ov straight away or take forever! By the way, that's how we caught it. I ovulated heaps early & caught it while having fun sex before I thought it would even count!! You may follow in my footsteps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->