Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:jo: i agree with lainey, every second day. DO NOT OVERTHINK IT. relax and enjoy it!!! make that bubsss!!! Oh and I too pissed myself at your "tit" type, i thought it was funny
cossi- so glad your back in luxury, nice catch up!!!
i need to check out some of those websites!!!
skyle- go to the store!!!! ;) even when we're not the ones POAS, we're POAS addicts!
lainey- tell him to shove it, its normal, i've evened now but was a complete cow before!!

I'm good Lainey!

Thanks girls, you restore my sanity every time!!! Dh just thinks he is a hero cos this is second time we've managed to bd right before the egg symbol, I'm like, erm, hello, remember it was me who tapped you on the shoulder last night....lol!!!

Couldn't find much from doctor google shell, more things about delayed ov than early!!!! But I will not complain, I know how lucky I am to have short cycles...gosh I hope this month is our month....xxx

Lainey, missed your post before! Hope you guys can kiss & make up. Lol I had am emotional night Sunday. Just cried & cried & cried. Dh & I laughed cos there was nothing wrong, I just couldn't stop. And big crying, lots of tears. Lol

2 mums I missed you too I think! Sorry hun! Hope you're well, don't have an answer for the nips. Sorry hun!

I'm good Lainey!

Thanks girls, you restore my sanity every time!!! Dh just thinks he is a hero cos this is second time we've managed to bd right before the egg symbol, I'm like, erm, hello, remember it was me who tapped you on the shoulder last night....lol!!!

Couldn't find much from doctor google shell, more things about delayed ov than early!!!! But I will not complain, I know how lucky I am to have short cycles...gosh I hope this month is our month....xxx

Haha men always think they're Heroes! Just keep bd now until after you would normally Ov. Maybe it's worth getting some cb digital opks! Good to do one when cbfm gets high or peak. Won't cost too much if you know when to use them. I think your waiting game is getting closer to an end!! Woo hoo!

i know my 'work' woes are nothing compared to you ladies, but I just need to vent about this f'n job i'm supposed to start. Was super excited, bc it was a great job for me, 9-12 5 days a week, working in the creche at the gym, low key, low responsibility, free membership, lots of cute kids, and fun crafts etc, but the bitch of it is.. I was meant to start the 1st of Nov, then it was the 9th, then it was the 13th, but one day of work on Melbourne Cup day, then that fell through. And I can't start tomorrow bc I havent done the paperwork or had my induction, which I've gone in multiple times but they dont have their shit together. The woman that needed to do my paper work and induction was out of town until today, so the leader of the creche was meant to talk to her and call me and tell me whats going on. Never heard anything so I called the gym, creche leader was out with a sick kid today, and the other gym manager is on holiday, so no news, no idea what I'm doing, I can't work until they get their shit together. So they had me on the schedule this week, but also the other lady as well, so i'm assuming she'll just work this week considering I cant, but then that puts me two weeks out from leaving for the holidays for 5 weeks and really super pointless in working those 2 weeks, esp with all the appointments and shit I have to get done. And then the dilemma of when we get back, is OH is on holiday until Jan 28th, and we'll have so much to do, so pretty shit if i have to be at work, and then we'll be having to move houses in march, and i'm due in April so why work for the month of Feb.... ugh, so frustrating!!!! Sorry, i know its a minor problem, but i'm so over it, and im thinking of telling them they need to just find someone else.

2mums - Thanks :) I think he is just not thinking about the pregnancy as a pregnancy yet cause he is scared of a m/c again but he will be great after we get our 12 week scan if all is ok then :) We have started slowly telling people! Just cause it's really hard to not go to things we usually do that involve alcohol and also that I have a bloated belly that is kind of obvious haha :rofl: Bummer about the job 2nuns :hugs: It so annoys me when they mess you around... Maybe you should just take it easy and not work and just enjoy yout holiday :hugs: x

Shelly - Ah i'm sure we will be fine haha he never holds grudges against me (although sometimes I think he should cause I can be really really mean hahaha) he may even get a Kiss before bed tonight :winkwink: So cute about the crying :) I hear ya tho I find myself crying at stupid shit hehehehehe :rofl: x

Nanna :jo: I agree with Shelly, Men ALWAYS think it was their doing haha Just let them think it but in reality we all know that it's us :winkwink:

The one thing that worries me. We only bd once in the window, and had this happen. Makes me wonder if less really is more. No idea how to approach it this time!!! Xx

Hi nana! Just wanted to mention that this cycle we only BD'd twice. On the Friday night and Saturday day which was the day I O'd. I only know I ovulated cos of the obvious shooting pains going on on my left side. I'll put money on it that when I go for a scan, if I ask they will tell me the follicle was from my left ovary!!!:haha: Also, September we did SMEP and August (before I knew anything about temping and OPKing) we BD'd 7 days in a row and then I figured I totally missed my egg because i thought I O'd on CD 15 and it wasn't until ZcD18!!! So that ruled August out all together!!!:blush:

I really think after seeing my doc, ageing a chat and giving everything up in terms of the stress of temping and OPKing, my body must have relaxed. Don't get me wrong, there wasn't a Minute I didn't want to be trying or pregnant!!! I just tried to stop myself from putting my mind in overdrive and letting the whole ttc thing consume me cos really, it was doing my head in the previous cycle. I have a great feeling for Sasha month!!!! Can't wait for your :bfp:!!!!! :thumbup: xxxx

Point of this post was for me, less was more ;) xx

Us too. Poor Stu only got it twice in the last cycle. 2 and 4 days before ovulation.

Well if ff has my new ov date correct my chances are slim...so although I'm trying to be positive I'm afraid the darkness is back :(
Someone just mentioned my acne chin at work "oh that looks sore" ...awesome!,just what you need to hear!

Who the flick says something like that?????

Who's bright idea is it to give me more online sites to shop at? Do you girls not know I have a shopping problem? lol.
2mums - that is a bugger!! Do they have any idea when they will at least have some idea of an actual plan?
Hi all - sorry for the absence of late, wow have I been busy.

Wow loads going on here today!

I didn't really get Af pain last time but today I have been in agony. The builders came by from next.door because heard
Me yelping in pain. Alec had to get me something from the.chemist and come home from work but it is magic stuff! Called naprogesic I think. Hopefully it's my body getting ready for my.sticky bean!

Hey ababa :hi: we have missed you! Seems lots of people have gotten the job done with the less is more option eh? Do you reckon those little fellas fight with each other and kill each other off enroute if there are too many?? oh the mental pictures ive got going on right now.... PS the vid is cute as!!!

Jayne i've had that stuff before and it works a treat...hope you feel better soon hun. I often get pretty nasty cramping around af too and its not fun! I hope you are right and thats whats going on in there!

Well i am trying my best to ignore all those online shopping posts as otherwise i would sit here and order away my redundancy!!!!! I am a massive on line shopper....and cannot be trusted!!!

Thanks again for all the advice girls. I now feel like i am playing a game with my cbfm....the machine has $100 on red for tomorrow. I think i am going to put $100 on black for the day after!!!! bahahahaha

Yes. You read right. Sasha has gone mad.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA again!! I just can't keep up...I come on every day and try to read all the posts but get left behind! :(

Huge congratulations to you Cossi! Fx'd for a sticky bean! :)

I had my scan today, baby looks all good! :) starting to feel a lot more real now.

Hope you're all ok. Xx

Lucy congrats on the scan!

Sash I could shop all day everyday! It's my favourite hobby, actually you would think my hobby is eating chocolate cake after just finishing my 3Rd piece! It does make everything better tho!

My cleaning lady actually commented to me the other day that I wasn't ordering as much online as I used to. I guess she must have accepted lots of deliveries for me, lol.

ababa how did you know that? i thought id kept that a secret from you guys....hehehe

lol at cleaning lady comments! I sometimes have to store things at work in my office, like multiple pairs of shoes, and just slowly wear a new pair home a couple times a week to get them in the house!!!

So do you just go to work bare foot that morning, and hope nobody notices till you get to your desk?
I sure hope you don't ever order pants to be delivered at work.

aww melainey- you'll be at 12 weeks in no time, and then D should be so relaxed and thrilled!!!

amanda- i dont think they have any idea about anything, so unorganzied, no plan, nothing. Sounds too stressful for me!! I have an online shopping problem too, well not so much a problem, i'm very very good at it, but OH is too, so no finger pointing here, :haha:

jayney- naprogesic is awesome stuff, i get terrible AF cramps, and i was just amazed at how well it worked, saved me from days in bed and being sick.

:jo: lol, way to bet with cbfm, if i had, i'd be rich, damn thing! Tis a fun gadget though. I like mad nana

i think the people that deliver our packages here wonder if we're hoarders, one actually asked where we put all the stuff as we're only in a 2 bedroom right now. We have to take an extra suitcase to the states bc we order and have it all delivered to my mum and nans house then bring it all back! It can get a little much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->