Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just wanted to thanks all the girls on here. You've all been wonderful support for me being such a newbie.
Thought I should add my details. Not sure if I did already. Real name is Sandi. I'm in melb. I'm 31. I have a 2.5 year old son who took 13 months of ttc. My hubby and I finally tied the knot in August this year. And I officially hate tww!

It's a great group here sandy and welcome again! I try and do a weekly watch last (which by the way comes out on a Wednesday) so ill be sure to add you to it. Try and stay in touch with us as if I don't here from you in 2 weeks, I take you off our list!! We get too many temporaries on here so it's our way of keeping up to date with everyone:)

Stay positive! You're still in until the witch arrives!!!
How long ave you Ben ttc #2? xxx

Oh I'm from Melbourne too!

Hi guys just a roolly quick check in to say got my first false negative this morning :haha: see how long I can hold off testing again. AF due Thursday. Have had a read but not able to do a proper catch up just yet xx

Test in the morning with fmu!!!!! And how do you know it's a false negative? xx

It's a great group here sandy and welcome again! I try and do a weekly watch last (which by the way comes out on a Wednesday) so ill be sure to add you to it. Try and stay in touch with us as if I don't here from you in 2 weeks, I take you off our list!! We get too many temporaries on here so it's our way of keeping up to date with everyone:)

Stay positive! You're still in until the witch arrives!!!
How long ave you Ben ttc #2? xxx

Oh I'm from Melbourne too!

Thanks. Will update as much as possible. I'm only on round one of ttc for #2 so really expecting a bfn.

Skyle you might find after a while the waiting to ov is more annoying! At least I do....I hope you are duffered though. Do you chart?
Major I hope it was a false negative!,your so funny Xo.

I'm so angry with dh, doesn't matter what he said, he didn't mean to hurt my feelings(infact he doesn't know he did)...my work life is way more stressful than his and a little respect for that and all the TTC stuff I do is all I ask. He is a lovely man...just an idiot today.

Hi there,
sorry I disappeared last month, AF came and I just needed to forget about the whole thing for a bit. This month I'm temping and I got my cross-hairs for Friday woohoo! This is perfect, due to a complete crazy stuff up our donor could only make it Thursday morning, which left me trying to organize a sitter for my daughter who was home sick and the little boy I nanny on Thursdays. It also meant that I had to inseminate by myself as my DW couldn't get out of work. Our donor flew by in between jobs in a mad dash and it was all quite nuts. I am hoping the fact that everything didn't go to plan at all will mean it worked!
We had planned to inseminate wednesday eve, because I got my first +OPK on tuesday night. I am now convinced that afternoon OPK testing is not enough because I had positives wed night and thurs morn and negatives both afternoons. I am now glad it didn't happen until Thurs because the timing is better.
I am a temping convert too, it is so good to see the confirmation that I ovulated, especially with PCOS messing me about.
So here I am 3DPO and trying to stay a little more calm than I did last cycle, perhaps it was because it was my first... or maybe just because this whole process is really intense.. I ended up really overwhelmed and emotional when AF came. I am trying to sit somewhere hopeful without riding a complete roller coaster.

Evening ladies. Well the internet-research-addict is back :) FS visit today, DH's new results were not great and we will be starting IUI on our next cycle. Sorry I haven't had a chance to read back at all this evening but it's been one of those days. Hugs to you all xxx

Hi everyone - been reading everything on and off tonight, but haven't got round to do a proper catch up.

I've been looking around on bnb to see if there are many threads out there on recurrent miscarriages... there's only 1 that I've found. Even then, the majority of the ladies experience early losses. Not saying that my situation is worse - some of the ladies there experience like 10 early losses, which I'd never wish on anyone and some struggle with recurrent miscarriages and trouble getting pregnant which is a heartbreaking combination. But I just feel a bit alone.

Oh I also started spotting (again) this morning and tonight it's turned into a light flow. WTF? The weird thing is I usually have a 27-28 day cycle and today is CD26 (if you count the day I delivered as CD1). It feels to early for it to be AF considering I'm only 3DPO... I guess I'll just have to see what happens. I was just hoping that I'd at least get a normal AF so things would be back to normalish next cycle.

Maddy - sorry that DH's little men are a bit down. At least with IUI the majority of the work they need to do is already done for them! Hopefully this the kick they need :)

Abs - Ah, men are stupid sometimes. DF has been bugging me this afternoon too. Tomorrow's a new day :)

Skyle - I'll be close to 31 when my little man is 2.5 years too :)

Skyle you might find after a while the waiting to ov is more annoying! At least I do....I hope you are duffered though. Do you chart?
Major I hope it was a false negative!,your so funny Xo.

I'm so angry with dh, doesn't matter what he said, he didn't mean to hurt my feelings(infact he doesn't know he did)...my work life is way more stressful than his and a little respect for that and all the TTC stuff I do is all I ask. He is a lovely man...just an idiot today.

I'm not using ovulation tests to chart (yet... Have some that I hope I don't need to use next month!) charting using cm and cervical position as my guide. We didn't really chart for number one. My cycles were like clockwork then and just used cm as our guide.

taralyn- welcome back, the process is entirely overwhelming. Your timing does sound perfect, so FX you caught the egg. Will DW be ok with 'missing the moment'?? My OH missed 2 out 5 inseminations this time, and she was super upset, but i convinced her the time it 'worked' was when she was there. :) Hoping your tww flies by!

maddy- iui has great success rates, fx it works this upcoming cycle, we missed you, good to see you back!!!!!

ginny- i'm so sorry you are feeling alone, i can see how you would feel like that. hard to feel like you're the only one going through what you are going through. Hoping your cycles even out soon and you're back in dreading all the waiting to ov and tww. Been busy packing?!? Are you decorating M's room in the new place??

Angel face- hope everything is good with you, missing you around here!!! xx

I went to bed, and back up, back and hips killing me, cant get comfortable but really need to sleep!!! :(

Hi girls, just got home from work thing, knackered!

Had a quick read but need to sleep so will catch up properly tomorrow.

Ps, gin sending my love hun, I can't imagine what you're going through and only wish that you can find some excellent support (other than us of course!!!) we love you xxx

Thanks 2mums - I know I have you ladies, but you know when your down and you just feel like you're the only one that's had to deal with it. I'm hoping that at the clinic they'll tell me that my situation is more common than I think (if you get what I mean). I can't wait for a proper tww again!

We have been super busy packing and our house is upside down! DF has to work all weekend, which he forgot it was this weekend until a few days ago, so he's taking Friday off and we're hiring movers and will have to get it all done in one day.

I have some ideas for Max's room, but there is sooooo much on our to do list that I haven't had a chance to action any of my ideas!

This is the inspiration I have for Max's room: https://cdn.decoist.com/wp-content/...ed-walls-living-room-brown-blue-and-white.jpg

Like these colours/stripes, but don't think I'm game enough to paint the walls

ginny- i completely understand, not exactly what you are going through, but feeling very alone in what you are going through, it can be a dark, lonely, empty place. I hope you can get some answers and reassurance at your appointment, they might even have some resources to help you find people, or stories of similar experiences to you.
Hiring movers is the way to go, as long as you've got it packed and labelled should go quick and easy when the time comes. Does M 'get' that you're moving?? I LOVE the room idea, so super cute. The painting on the walls looks a bit daunting, but the outcome is amazing. Would be easier with one of those laser level machines and then just tape it off. Love the colours though!!! We love you here ginny, but understand you need 'other' support too, but we all will always be here to support the best we can!!! I can't wait for you to be back ttc!! Would be awesome if you and angel were bump buddies too!!

:jo: get to bed, you're way to old to be out galavanting this late when you have a big morning ahead of you :sex:!!! :rofl:

Hi guys,

How are we all?

I've read through & promptly forgotten everything.

Welcome Skyle! Hope you get lucky this month :)

Welcome back Taralyn - it does get overwhelming. My OH gets a bit annoyed at the time I spend looking, checking, researching...but it does become an obsession I guess. I start each new cycle with affirmations that I'm going to be strong & relaxed but they usually go out the window & I check in with Dr google most days...

Was it Lainey or Ababa that asked about the false negative - for some reason I get you guys mixed up sometimes?? Sorry can't remember. It's just me hoping that I'll get my positive, so that my BFN this morning was WRONG. Few more days & I'll know. Really don't feel pregnant though. I have every intention of waiting till AF is late, but you girls & I know that in reality I'll poas tomorrow!!

Ginny, I appreciate its difficult to say out aloud, but having has one early (5w) mc - which I found devastating - I still think that having a later mc would be much worse, for so many reasons. I think there's comfort to be found with those (including those here) who have a shared experience with a mc at any time, but I think if I were you I'd be wanting to talk to people who have had recurrent mcs at a later stage too. The whole experience must just be different, esp having had scans and settled into a pregnancy, plus the process of the actual miscarriage is different. I would never underestimate the power and pain of an early loss, but I certainly wouldn't take offense to someone saying that a later loss is a different experience. I really do hope your body settles down soon. xx Oh and that room looks fab! I'm not sure I could be arsed with the painting, but perhaps you've got more patience than me!!

Nana, I O'd about 5 days later than I'd expect after my early mc. I truly hope your early egg has been well & truly caught!

Abs - big hugs hon, its hard the "not knowing", but keeping the faith that you're still in it to win it. Cossie needs a twin, darling, and you've got your name written all over it.

Mads, sorry about DH's spermies, but yay for IUI. FXd its the BFP path for you.

Kiwi-girl, did you enjoy the wedding? Get some rumpy-pumpy in? hehe got fxd for you again this month. So great that you know you o'd and you had at least one great folly for that.

Oh and chuckled at the idea of a vagina bar. Bet there's a big screen TV up in there showing the footy too.

Hi to everyone else out there, Sqeegee, Angel, Lisa, Smithy, 2mums, Lucy, Jayne, Ababa, cossie, am thinking of you all even if I haven't been able to get on here much recently :)

Ive started spotting :(
really dont feel much like going to work and being surrounded by the pregnant bellies everywhere :( but poor form to call in sick on the second day with a new manager :(

Abby- spottings not always bad. I was bleeding most days (more than just spotting) with my son through the first trimester.

Girls, I poas again this morning. Got a slightly darker line than yesterday. It's on a frer. Still uncertain if its an evap or not. AF due between today and next three days due to the irregularity of my cycles. I've taken a pic. Can't see it as clear as it really is. Pic is in my iPhone too so not great quality. I even took the damn test apart to check it out!

Oh Abs, I do hope its not AF honey :hugs: and if it is then we're all here for you with loads of these :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Skyle, sounds like a bfp to me - darker line tells me its got colour?? I thought evaps were colourless?? Upload the pic please!

AFM, well its now about 10 hours till my next false negative :haha:

xx

It's af, dpo 11, acne...unmistakable! So...just got to make it thru the day without crying....seeing as I welled up when the car next to mine in the car park had two baby seats I'm not sure how I'm going to do that. EDB better stay out of my

Morning girls!

Nana, I dreamt all night that you are pregnant! Didn't dream about a BFP, but we just knew you were. It was really weird...I kept waking and going back to sleep & every time you were preggy. was awesome! I woke up thinking it's going to come true!! xox

think Wed will be BFP day....it's too easy if its tomorrow. lol Wed it is!

Can I load a pic from iPhone? If so... Help! Techie challenged over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->