Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

sorry...epic fail there... let me try post that again.....

Morning girls!

Nana, I dreamt all night that you are pregnant! Didn't dream about a BFP, but we just knew you were. It was really weird...I kept waking and going back to sleep & every time you were preggy. was awesome! I woke up thinking it's going to come true!! xox

major, I think Wed will be BFP day....it's too easy if its tomorrow. lol Wed it is!

2mums, new luggage sounds superb!

Loop, congrats to friends. It's strange she said that to you, I heard a lot of people don't even like saying what it is at 18 weeks! hope its wrong & its a boy!

Lainey, hope you;re feeling good hun!

Skyle - nice to meet you properly! You will love everyone here. it's nice to jump on, have lots of people to ask advice about stuff, but also have friends so it's not like posting a question, waiting & hoping for a response. we are response mad here! haha sorry for your BFN, sounds like it is actually positive though! Maybe you could get a digi test for tomorrow morning? I know they are a total waste of money, but can come in handy for times like this!

Abs, sorry DH was being more of a dick head than a dear husband...I think there is a reason they use DH on here...most times it's apporpriate to use the initials to mean either! xox

Taralyn, good luck this time. Hope you don't have to go thru that again, we're all pretty good at going thru it though, so are here to help when you feel like crap!

Maddy, good news you get to start IUI! that's fantastic. It's ok about DH too, cos they will be able to 'clean' his sperm before they put them in (as far as i'm aware) so hopefully you'll get the good ones in there! all you need is one & you have a pretty good chance if they get put where they need to be!

Ginny, I totally understand that, I guess it's less common for that to happen. I really hop eyou can find some support. We are all here for you, but we don't really know what you're going through, so I get that it's hard not to have someone to talk to. Maybe it's worth emailing admin & telling them your situation, they may be able to point you in the right direction fro some support. love you hun, hope you're ok! Also very excited for you to get keys on friday! :) I absolutely love the idea for M's room! you'll probably find that it's actually wallpaper rather than paint. there are some wall vinyls that are really easy to DIY. here is a link to the site, https://www.visionwall.com.au/ there is a how to section, if it doesn't have a youtube video in it, we have one on the dels curtains facebook page you can check out.

Can I load a pic from iPhone? If so... Help! Techie challenged over here!

no idea, I am also techie challenged. can you save it to your computer from your iphone? If you can, you will be able to post from your computer.

Sorry Skyle, i don't know about uploading from iPhones.

Abs, sorry chick. Stupid AF. Are you sure you can't call in sick? Doona day, girlie, doona day, with lots of self-pity and movies to make you cry. How long have you been TTC? Hopefully next month is a normal cycle for you, with an incredibly obvious O and a big fat positive at the end of it. Feeling for you sweet xx Oh and if EDB goes anywhere near you please please please channel the wrath of 2nuns pushing nana in her wheelchair wielding her lethal tennis racquet!! Followed by the rest of us here on BnB with tennis balls for target practise. Grrrr....

Speaking of crying in movies, I just shed a few tears watching House, where a pregnant woman died on the operating table just after her premmie son was born via c-section. Her baby cried his first cry and she died. Oh it had me in bits.

Will have to post pic this evening. Gotta go to work now. How will not keep a straight face all day. I'm certain this is a BFP. I sent my sis a pic and she said definitely a bfp. She's due to give birth to her 3rd 3 days time.

Yay Skyle!! Great news!! How long have you been trying? So happy for you, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months hon.

This was actually our first cycle of ttc for number two. Our first took 13 months so I think we made up for last time!

Aw sanks squeegs! One can only hope!!!! I would like nothing more than to make your dream come true in about two weeks!

Abs hun im sorry it looks like the witch :( sending massive hugs to you my darling, i hope you can get through today ok xxx

Skyle sounds promising!

I have a feeling today is going to be a shithouse day! Hate it when its only 8am in the morning and you can already determine that, its not a promising start!!!

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Oh wonderful! We conceived our DD first cycle last time - I do hope we don't swap & it takes us 13 months for number 2! What will be the age gap?

Nana, at least if you start with "shithouse" expectations of the day, it'll either meet your expectations or you'll be pleasantly surprised?

Id love a doona day! My doggy always knows when I’m sad and follows me around to make sure I’m ok. But with how things are at work right now, and with the new manager its really not something I can do….which sux. I could really use a mental health day! Just had EDB tell me how excited she is that this is her last week of work. Its not an insulting thing to say, and in fact id be saying the same things (made me want to punch her though). I want a baby for all the right reasons, but in there is the motivation to have some time/space away from work….to have something outside of work to be looking forward to, put life into perspective more etc. I don’t know if that makes sense. Because I didn’t find a relationship till relatively late in life I was forced to focus on my career. I never really wanted it, but I have one now. I would love to be a stay home mum. But I can see nothing but working in a relatively meaningless job stretching out before me.

Really in a dark place today.

Oh abs, we are all here for you hun, you can vent, cry or anything you want anytime and we will be here to support you xxx

I hope we can help you out of that black hole x

Oh wonderful! We conceived our DD first cycle last time - I do hope we don't swap & it takes us 13 months for number 2! What will be the age gap?

Would you believe.. Very close to 3 years, 3 months and 3weeks! It's actually 3,3 and 2. But close enough!

oh abs, so sorry its such a shit day for you! i hope you can pull yourself out of that hole! all you have to do is hold on to that rope. I will give you a boost up and all the other girls will be at the top pulling you up by that rope! Wish I had some good advice for you. I guess my only advice is that you don't need a baby to change your career. plenty of people do it every day. maybe you need to make your plan to move to Melbourne. The rest will fall in to place. xoox

nana, hope your day looks up!

Major, hope it doesn't take you 13 months either! it won't feel like 13 when it happens though. :)

Abby hun, sending you massive hugs. So sorry it's looking like the witch. I hope work goes fast for you today and EDB has a bird poo on her head, spills water on her skirt so it looks like she's wet herself, loses her car and house keys and generally just has a sh*t day! Much love coming your way xxx
Major - good luck with your test tomorrow - fx'ed these false negatives stop ;)
Hi Skyle - sounds like a + , congrats :)
Morning everyone else - been reading everything but need to plan some time for a big catch up!

Newbie hope your day gets better xxx

Ginny super big hugs to you. I only had the one loss and I still feel that noone around me understands a lot of the time. Thank goodness for DH.

Abby sorry the witch caught you. B*tch, she is!

SKyle exciting if you already got a BFP. Jealous MUCH!

AFM, we are actually excited to be moving on to IUI. I'm okay with the injections - it's not a really long protocol like IVF. The FS said "if it's going to work, then it will work within 3 cycles". You have to try and be positive, even though there's only an 8% success rate at my age.

oh Abs, sorry you're feeling down. I know you want a baby for the right reasons and you know what you'll probably appreciate work more once you are a stay at home mum, so if you ever had to go back it wouldn't be that bad. I love being a stay at home mum, but I think you also need something else that you have just for yourself too - whether it be work, studying, a hobby, working on personal fitness etc. Maybe now while your ttc is the time to find something that's just for you and you enjoy that you could keep going with when your a mum too. For me it's studying my degree, even though in a way it'll benefit my whole family, but really it's my own personal goal and separate from being a mum.

Newbie - oh sorry for the bad start to the day. Hopefully M2Q's dream is a sign of good things to come this month ;)

Kiwi - hope you're doing Ok, we miss you x

Smithy - how's the MS going? any signs of it slowing up?

I'm feeling much better today. I need to stay away from Dr Google until I get my test results back!!

Better get off, just watched M unpack a box I just packed *sigh*

Maddy, is it usual that you get injections with IUI? Is it so they know exactly when you O or is it for something else?

Maddy i am super excited for you and this IUI!!! Gosh i have everything crossed that it just takes the one go!

Im not sure if i missed your post about when it starts?

Thanks squeegs!

And i hope so ginny!!! I dont want to get my hopes up as i know i will end up down that hole with abs, so trying to just play it out....but its not easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->