Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

So do you just go to work bare foot that morning, and hope nobody notices till you get to your desk?
I sure hope you don't ever order pants to be delivered at work.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: but remember she wears skirts!!! :haha: I might have to go sit on nanas work route one day :haha:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well yes, flip flops actually! But thats ok, cos there is no one here at that time of day when i get to work, so plenty of time to 'shoe up' before anyone arrives!!

Luckily dh doesnt really notice the new clothing additions, plus they are easier to smuggle into the house in eg, gym bag, than boxes and boxes of shoes!!!!!!

So do you just go to work bare foot that morning, and hope nobody notices till you get to your desk?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: but remember she wears skirts!!! :haha: I might have to go sit on nanas work route one day :haha:

Well I hope she doesn't order skirts to be delivered to work then. Or shirts. ;)

Well I hope she doesn't order skirts to be delivered to work then. Or shirts. ;)

i'm thinking shirtless might be a good idea, for me at least, will save me from all these stains im getting on my shirts by the large shelf created by these massive boobs!!

Hi ladies!

Have caught up on posts but not going to try and comment on them all, I'm exhausted!!!

Welcome Skyle!

Amber- no idea about the nipple issue, maybe a clogged Montgomery gland? If its sore I would try warm compresses and see if that helps.

Hope you ladies all have a great day! Will try to be more social tomorrow! Xx goodnight :flower:

i'm thinking shirtless might be a good idea, for me at least, will save me from all these stains im getting on my shirts by the large shelf created by these massive boobs!!

I went to a party yesterday and my friend said "I'm sorry I just can't help staring, your boobs are massive!" and my other half said "Oh, I thought it was my imagination that they had grown."

So yeah, know the feeling.

The one thing that worries me. We only bd once in the window, and had this happen. Makes me wonder if less really is more. No idea how to approach it this time!!! Xx

Hi nana! Just wanted to mention that this cycle we only BD'd twice. On the Friday night and Saturday day which was the day I O'd. I only know I ovulated cos of the obvious shooting pains going on on my left side. I'll put money on it that when I go for a scan, if I ask they will tell me the follicle was from my left ovary!!!:haha: Also, September we did SMEP and August (before I knew anything about temping and OPKing) we BD'd 7 days in a row and then I figured I totally missed my egg because i thought I O'd on CD 15 and it wasn't until ZcD18!!! So that ruled August out all together!!!:blush:

I really think after seeing my doc, ageing a chat and giving everything up in terms of the stress of temping and OPKing, my body must have relaxed. Don't get me wrong, there wasn't a Minute I didn't want to be trying or pregnant!!! I just tried to stop myself from putting my mind in overdrive and letting the whole ttc thing consume me cos really, it was doing my head in the previous cycle. I have a great feeling for Sasha month!!!! Can't wait for your :bfp:!!!!! :thumbup: xxxx

Point of this post was for me, less was more ;) xx

Us too. Poor Stu only got it twice in the last cycle. 2 and 4 days before ovulation.

I think GIRL for you then ababa!!!!!!!

The one thing that worries me. We only bd once in the window, and had this happen. Makes me wonder if less really is more. No idea how to approach it this time!!! Xx

Hi nana! Just wanted to mention that this cycle we only BD'd twice. On the Friday night and Saturday day which was the day I O'd. I only know I ovulated cos of the obvious shooting pains going on on my left side. I'll put money on it that when I go for a scan, if I ask they will tell me the follicle was from my left ovary!!!:haha: Also, September we did SMEP and August (before I knew anything about temping and OPKing) we BD'd 7 days in a row and then I figured I totally missed my egg because i thought I O'd on CD 15 and it wasn't until ZcD18!!! So that ruled August out all together!!!:blush:

I really think after seeing my doc, ageing a chat and giving everything up in terms of the stress of temping and OPKing, my body must have relaxed. Don't get me wrong, there wasn't a Minute I didn't want to be trying or pregnant!!! I just tried to stop myself from putting my mind in overdrive and letting the whole ttc thing consume me cos really, it was doing my head in the previous cycle. I have a great feeling for Sasha month!!!! Can't wait for your :bfp:!!!!! :thumbup: xxxx

Point of this post was for me, less was more ;) xx

Us too. Poor Stu only got it twice in the last cycle. 2 and 4 days before ovulation.

I think GIRL for you then ababa!!!!!!!

Nope, I am convinced it is a boy. Basked on the skull shape theory, actually. Yes, I have spent far too much time googling of late.

I'm saying boy for me too but have NFI what the skull shape theory is!!!

google it before your 12 week scan.
Something to do with round vs flat foreheads?
I dunno, lol.

2 mums - so annoying about your job! I would say that you should tell them to stick it! If they are going to mess you around for this long, and then you'll be away and it will be more stressful than not to do the job, you're better off without it. especially if it's not financialy necessary for you to have the job. Only my opinion. you & OH will figure out what is best you you! re your shopping addiction, you should just buy a new suitcase over there, kicks goals all round if you get to shop for your luggage too! hahaha

hahaha Nana...your online shopping is funny! I'm not a shopper! I do it every now & then, but most times I don't like to go out & about cos I can never find what I need. lol

loop, glad the scan went well. if you missed my catch up post, you probably missed the other BFPs. Lisa & Missie got theirs too!

Ababa, how did your blood results go today - all in the clear?

Jayney, hope you feel better hun. The builders would have felt like real live heroes rescuing the damsel in distress! haha

Have a great sleep Rosie cheeks! sweet dreams miss! xox

On the massive boob front - mine are getting huge too! I think I'm AT LEAST a AA already! hahahahahahaha

It's been a very busy day on here. Everyone seems in fairly high spirits too, which is good. Might help to lift the mood of all those who are struggling a little bit ATM.

AFM, I just got home, very motivated to vacuum & clean the house (I tidied yesterday so I don't have to pick up anything, can just get straight into the cleaning) and now have sat down at my computer, and the USB stick with Grey's on it is calling my name. I think I will ditch the cleaning and go straight to Grey's anatomy with pizza shapes & cheese! way better idea! haha

Well girls, I take it all back. I just peed on another opk and it's 95% positive, so it seems the machine is very clever indeed!!! Who would ever have thought on cd9!!! I have a work thing tonight so better make sure I don't drink too much and affect my temps!!! Woohoo! Lets hope this super short cycle turns into the longest one ever!!!!! X

Oooh....squeegs are you nesting already hun!!!! Save some of that cleaning for dh, don't want him slacking off thinking your nesting instincts are taking over!!

Can't remember if I commented on 2nums job situ, but fuck me that would have driven me round the bend by now too!!!

Xx

Ps, Greys is a much better idea!!!

Agree with the other girls too amber, I would ave lost my marbles at them by now! They've stuffed you around enough. Tell them to shove it if you don't need the job. I think all its proving at the moment s added stress!

Well girls, I take it all back. I just peed on another opk and it's 95% positive, so it seems the machine is very clever indeed!!! Who would ever have thought on cd9!!! I have a work thing tonight so better make sure I don't drink too much and affect my temps!!! Woohoo! Lets hope this super short cycle turns into the longest one ever!!!!! X

Yay for early egg popping! Do you think you could get your hands on a digi clear blue opk? Then you will have extra assurance!! I think a morning romp will be on the cards too:happydance:

Squeegs we BD twice on CD23, so if i ov'd first thing on the CD 26 we have a shot.

Nana: i did love the image of the sperm fighting it out. i read somewhere that the others trying to get into the egg "might" create a frequency or something so that one can get in? i dont think i made that up

2nuns: my acne is on my jaw line, its normally on my chin, just under my lip on the right hand side....thats the usual spot for the pms pimple, so this chin thing is just a little bit down....i posted a little package to you today! sorry i didnt send it Friday.
as for the job, that would piss me off to! i dont know what advice i can give you there....except if you are thinking of telling them to just find someone else, may you can tell them that this is where you are at...might kick them in the pants?

im not so much an online shopper....but i buy STUPID things when advertised on tv....like the snuggy, or the rock n roll stepper! i did get a lot of exercise out of the ita buttrose treadmill! so now whenever global shop direct ad come on DH stops me from buying dumb shit.!
Glad the work day is over, met up with my new manager...all good there, ive picked up another staff member, but that is ok!
oh and it was a work friend who said "oh that looks sore" i guess she was trying to be nice...i cried shortly after....more about that its likely meaning is pms, but she wasnt to know that. really what you want to hear is that you have covered it up well! i guess she is just a very honest friend.

Prob not today cossie, but if for any reason this cycle does not prevail I will get done and have something extra to pee on next cycle :)

Hubby already hit up for a morning rendezvous!!!! Hahaha

Oh abs I hope it goes away very soon, or otherwise brings you that bfp in which case a few pimples is so worth it!

Honest friend maybe, but as if you don't know it's there! I say save your honesty thanks!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->