Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

yeah i agree...about both! i think im getting a few more...WTF? its like my face has betrayed me!
then in this meeting today i started feeling self conscious about it....and then i started to blush....and then i started to think "its odd that im blushing, i hope my new manager doesnt think im nervous" and then i started blushing about the fact that i was blushing....oh i hate that!
when i left the meeting my friend mentioned my blushing too....YES YES Im aware red sore pimples and blushing for no reason!

She also helped me pick out a good concealer. so that was something
i think DH has man PMS

oh no...well it could be a two things, an implantation bleed, or a chemical pregnancy....i hope its the first one for you! big hugs hun!

I'm 13dpo. I do remember bleeding with my first preg. I almost seemed like a mini AF. I'm going to the shops. I need to poas!

Yay Nana-Bana! go get some more action tomorrow! I think you're ovulating today, cos you normally get late positive sticks, so caught it with yesterdays. but tomorrow's should seal the deal! but be sure to keep on with it until you get your cross hairs. and then a few more days just to be certain!! haha sooo excited, I'm bouncing off the walls for you! I will be going away in 12 days! :)

glad she is a friend. would be worse to hear it from EDB!!! I think thats good timing with catching the eggy still. I think Loop was that far out with her timming cos DH went away or soemthing. hahaha thats so funny you buy stuff off tv. lol

oh Skyle - everything crossed it's not AF coming! let us know how you go with your new stick!! xox

ok so i havent lost all hope! well thats good. i used preseed so that shouldve given the spermies a nice environment to swim in

What exactly do they get up to when they are hanging around for the egg?

EDB stayed away from me today! i think i was putting out a vibe!

dunno, I think it takes a while to get there. then they just hang about, maybe go to the Uterus bar & have a beer. lol Glad she backed off today!

may be our ovaries serve drinks! hahahahaha...or there is a sports bar in there or something....watch a game or two

Lol girls!!! Apparently they feed of the cm and get big and strong!!! Ew. Kinda sounds a bit gross!!!

And when they die...what happens to them then? Or don't I want to know!

Sorry for the delay girls.
Poas - bfn. I'm certain there was something there this morning. So is my hubby. It was so very faint though. I might be too diluted this arvo?! I'm going to check in the morn with FMU. No more spotting though :) no cramps. No more back pain. No nothing really! Tests were on sale too, so that's a plus!!

I hope so skyle! Got fx for you! On our little thread bfp always happen in twos...Our beautiful Cossie just got hers so she needs a twin! Hope its you hun

Squiggley...I did read the update! Thank you...sorry if I forgot to say congratulations to missie & Lisa!!

You ladies are hilarious talking about nana's wardrobe change! Lol. You sound a lot like my sister nana! :)

Nana...hope you catch the little eggy!

Well I found out today a friend is 9 weeks pregnant with her 3rd after trying for almost 2years!! So it happens, she had some fertility treatment but not exactly sure what yet!
Also found out a good friend is 4days behind me! So excited for them.

Ooh I might check out that head shape theory Amanda...the sonographer asked today if I was going to find out the sex. I said yes and she said well from what I can see now (at 12w5d) it looks like another girl. She said not to take her word for it but its technically visible from 11.5weeks, so now I'm even more keen to know for sure! Lol. Maybe the head shape will give more insight...baby had a very rounded forehead?!

Can't wait to see who cossi's BFP partner is! :)
Xx

Hi guys just a roolly quick check in to say got my first false negative this morning :haha: see how long I can hold off testing again. AF due Thursday. Have had a read but not able to do a proper catch up just yet xx

shell- i just bought new suitcases though, got the groupon for a three set, bright red, pierre cardin, hard cases. Just arrived last week in the mail, i love them, cant wait to fill them up with goodies :) Does sound like your nesting, i had a bout over the weekend, cleaned out the whole kitchen, pantry, garage, and spare room.

:jo: yay for early egg!!! :sex: tomorrow!! make it one to remember ;) :rofl:

abby- still hoping its a preg pimple for you. I was meant to mail your pup treats today, totally failed, will tomorrow assuming the world cooperates with me, and i dont forget ;)

OH and I talked, re the job, i'm going to tell them they can train me etc, and use me as on call/casual, but there's just too much going on to be dicked around like this and i think i'm better off without the added stress, dont want to burn my bridges, but dont want to work there anymore either... awkward as i still work out there though.

major and skyle- still have fx crossed for you

amanda- did you get results today??

Kiwi- where are ya?! FX for catching that egg this time around!!

Hi ladies :)

Abby hope those spots mean a big dirty :bfp: for you :hugs:

Nanna go catch that eggy :happydance: x

Skyle - Hoping that you get your :bfp: tomorrow :)

Lucy - exciting that you have lots of bump buddies :hugs:

Major - :bfp: from you tomorrow please :winkwink:

Squiggles - :rofl: at the vagina bar :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe