Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hugging back Angel! and right back at ya!

im off to bed...spotting is now AF....stupid AF.

HI girls,

Sorry been MIA but I have been keeping up to date with all the news. WOW lots have been happening.

The wedding was great. We had a very good day/night. Haven't put any pics up yet on FB but will get around to it over the weekend.

I am off work tomorrow so will catch up properly then.

Hi angel, soooooo very lovely to see you :hugs: Xx

Night squiggles and Abby x

Hi kiwi :) glad you're ok honey x

Angel - Hello! We've missed you :) Glad you've recovered from report writing! Hope you get good news re the meds on Friday!

Abs - Never nice when AF shows up :( I always hated it even when babies weren't even on the horizon. Just remember, you need AF's to have babies ;) Also, I'd keep using the OPKs... sometimes people just get more than one surge in a cycle, but if every cycle you were getting multiple surges it might be worth chatting to a GP about it to see why they don't work for you.

Kiwi - Hi, glad you had fun at the wedding :)

Newbie - I'm also grateful for my not long regular cycles! Before coming on here I never realised how common irregular cycles are!

Cossie - thanks for the update!

PS. I hate packing!

Abby I don't even know how I managed to miss that af got you! Soooooo sorry honey, but Ginny is right :) here's day one of your pregnancy x

Oh I hate packing too Ginny :-( myself and D well be doing it in about 2 weeks :( how you feeling?x

Are you guys moving far from your current home? Is this new house where you'll be when you have bubs?

I'm feeling better today. I ordered HPTs and digi OPK sticks off ebay... I think I might have overdone it though hehe

Ours about 45 minutes away but I don't want to live there when bub comes tho!I don't know where I want to live tho haha!

Ahhhh it's not over board :) I just hope it happens very soon for you and Chris :) x

Quick update, another false negative this morning. Sqeegee I hope you're right about a bfp on Weds! Xx

Finally all caught up!!! Wow so much going on!

Welcome skyle!! Congrats on your bfp!

Welcome back taralyn!! Hoping all works out well for you this month!

Yay for iui maddy! I hope you catch that eggy!

Abs that bloody witch makes me mad!! I know you will be the most awesome mum - your bfp is just around the corner!

Sash sorry life seems sucky atm! At least work is nearly done a d you can get out of that place! Where are you taking your pups this weekend?

Ginny - my sis in law had 2 late mc's too she lost one at 11+6 and the other at 13+3 we were so sad for her! With her first one she told family at 8 weeks and with the second she held off telling us til after her 12week scan and then lost it anyway - was heartbreaking! She now has 2 gorgeous 4 year olds (boy/girl twins - naturally conceived). I know you will get your next bubba really soon - praying for you and sending you massive bugs while you wait for that time to come!

Kiwi - glad the wedding was great! How are you going with ivf stuff? Can't wait to see how you go this month - praying for a bfp!

Hi Lainey - I'm sure Daniel will be massively excited once he realises this bubba is here to stay - cant wait for you to hit 12 weeks!

Yay for your scan loop! How is the packing going?

Hi Amanda! I've never heard of skull shape indicating sex - how interesting! Did it get it right with harrison?

Hi smithy! How are you feeling Hun? Hoping the sickness is starting to ease off!

Lise - yay for hubby looking after Audrina! Hope you're well!

Cossie - hope the rest of your trip is awesome!

Rosie - how are you gorgeous girl?

Jayney - hope the cv's result in a great job for you hun!

Amber bummer about the job - I think you have made the right decision though - bow many weeks til you travel - 5? Will go quickly I'm sure!

Shell - I love the way you handle dss mum - you are such a kind and patient woman! Oh and lol at neatly a double A cup! I'll be the same!

Major - hope you're having a nice sleep - hopefully we'll be online together soon!

Missie - hope all is going well with you hun!

I hope I haven't missed anyone!!! So sorry if I have!! Heating to bed now - night all xx

Great catch up angelcakes :) x

Really hope your results come back great, and that you can start ttc straight away :hugs: xx

Ooooh.. It's super faint on here. Hope you can all see it. The line did get darker and darker today :)

Yep, that's a positive alright!! Looks like your my bump buddy yay!! If you didn't know already, it appears everyone gets their bfp with a partner on our thread:)

Morning Ladies!
RE the packing, my advice do not label boxes "DVD" when i moved interstate the onces labelled like that went missing. "living room crap" is probably a better label!
i hate packing and unpacking! awful. ive moved a few times ourselves without a mover and wont do that again! too stressful.

well temp down, period here, not to painful so far so thats good! FF has my window now between day 15-28, so im thinking of starting my romp fest at about CD 12....do you think that is ok? i think its a pretty safe bet

Ginny i have so many opk tests here that i might use them to see if a surge is close, but with the understanding that it doesnt mean its ovulation. just keep the bding going till temps in the 36.7 mark.

because i have such long cycles in my youth i never really minded when AF showed up. let me know i was still working and such. im just sad cause i feel like it will never happen. but i felt that way about finding love to, and im glad i waited there, so hoping that a baby will be the same!

See me trying to be positive! eh! good Abby!

Atta girl abs!!!! That's the spirit hun!

I am pleased to report that it would seem that cbfm could be right on the money! Last month when I set ff to use just the monitor it gave me a line on the second peak day, and with today's temp that would seem correct! Quite a relief, tho ill keep it up for another couple days to make sure o is confirmed by temps too....at least I now know that last cycle really was a long one! Even tho I'm still confused by cd 10 ovulation!!!

Well I've still got a killer headache so looking like a couch day today...stupid head. Plus I slept funny and my neck has something wrong with it too. Grrrr....

Sorry bout the test major, it's still early days tho!

Great catch up angel! Look forward to Fridays test results!!

Gosh I hate moving too gin, moved way too many times and I'm a bit of a hoarder so we have so much crap!!!!

Think it's back to bed for me now xx

Morning girlies! I had a much needed sleep. still tired, so I'm thinking there may be a repeat tonight! DH taped my shows for me. I just couldn't do it last night.

Amy, hope you're feeling ok. You said that very well, fertility doesn't discriminate. You know, we all say 'can't' get pregnant, I think we all need to start saying 'not pregnant yet' cos everyone will get there in the end, I just know it! Oh huni, I'm so sorry that AF got you, I really thought this was your month! Jump on board witht he Sashas this month! xox

Sashi-Bear, I hope your day wasn't the worst yesterday! I really want to give that boss of yours a kick up the butt! You would think he would start being pleasant to you, cos as of the end of the week, you are free to leave with no notice! You can be unavailable any day you want and he can get stuffed, cos he's a cock!

Angel, really crossing everything for Friday! we missed you, but knew you were busy. very dedicated to catch up, I think I would have just left it! you're awesome! xox

Kiwi, glad to see you, been a bit worried! glad the wedding was good, hope you caught that eggy! hope you don't stress out this month without the charting and wondering etc. xox

Ginny, good luck with the packing! Hope M stays out of your boxes. lol My doc said that most women are on BC for most of their fertile life until they want to have children, go off the pill and then have irregular cycles and think something is wrong. But it's normal. Doesn't indicate any problem on it's own.. It's frustrating more than anything.

Lainey, hope you find a spot you'll love to live. you'll probably find you'll want to stay in this place cos by the time your lease is up, you'll be nesting & want to feel settled.

Major, give it time girl, give it time. I told you, Tues is just too easy!

Skyle - congrats - looks positive to me. looking forward to seeing todays test too

Sashi - hope you feel ok! great temp rise! I knew I had it right last time, I know your body dude! hahaha strange, but your body may be in some kind of pattern & knew when it wanted to Ov. who knows. All I know is that I'm leaving town in 12 days so you can get your BFP!!! xoxoxox

Thanks girls, my puppies know I'm home so the couch it is, they want to smuggle with me, it's funny what animals do when you're not well!!!

And yes please squeegs!!! Get that trip organised!!! Tho hoping you don't need to and I get it anyway!!!!

Xx

Poas to confirm this morn. Bfn. Brown spotting shortly after. Looking like a chemical :(

So sorry skyle....I had a cp last cycle....hopefully it will mean a bfp next time.

Have you had chemicals before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->