Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh crap Skyle, so sorry about the bfn this morning. Hope you're feeling okay.

Abs, lol at the romp fest - go girl! I reckon you've got a good plan going there, bonk bonk bonk every second day and maybe some extra if you think your body might be gearing up for a big O.

Nana, sorry you're not feeling great. Glad you've got your puppies to "smuggle" :haha: Great temp spike today! It must feel a little odd to be in the tww again so soon :)

Squeegee, I'm gonna give you a gold medal for catch ups - you're soooo good!

Angel, good to hear from you, fxd for your results.

Kiwi, good to hear from you too hon, hope you're doing ok.

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Well, its now about 10 hours to my bfp - as scheduled by dear Squeegs :) Here's hoping your accurate predicition streak keeps on with another winner. Have a great day girlies & I'll be sure to let you know how the poas goes!

Morning Ladies!
RE the packing, my advice do not label boxes "DVD" when i moved interstate the onces labelled like that went missing. "living room crap" is probably a better label!

YIKES! I would never have thought of that.
When I last moved I just labelled boxes with room names - I had a spreadsheet with a tally of every item in each box though. Obsessive much?

Smuggle...oops! They are great smugglers ;)

Thanks major, fx for a pos Poas tomorrow!

Thanks Amanda, hope little h has a better night last night!

Xx

So sorry skyle....I had a cp last cycle....hopefully it will mean a bfp next time.

Have you had chemicals before?

Never had a chemical before. Our first bub took 13 months of ttc. Not one chemical. I'm feeling very super bummed today. Trying not to cry as I head off to work.

he did, thank goodness. I said to Stu at 5 to 7 "Quick, let's put him to bed so we can hurry up and eat and get into bed." Think we were in bed before 8, old fogies!

Hugs skyle, at least you know sperm met the egg, fx for next cycle for you and hope you manage ok today.

Great news Amanda! Nothing wrong with 8pm to bed is there??? Sleep when you can I say!!! X

So sorry skyle....I had a cp last cycle....hopefully it will mean a bfp next time.

Have you had chemicals before?

Never had a chemical before. Our first bub took 13 months of ttc. Not one chemical. I'm feeling very super bummed today. Trying not to cry as I head off to work.

Sweetheart I was so devastated when I had my early mc (5wks, only got a bfp the day before) that I took two days off work. Although early it was like really bad period cramps for me which I'm not used to and found painful, plus I was a big fat emotional wreck. Which is perfectly ok. Take care x

Nana skirt, I hope your pups take good care of you today!!! Thinking of you!

Skyle, I'm do sorry Hun. Nana did some research that indicated you may be more likely to fall preg next cycle after a chemical. Hope you're ok. We're all here for you.

Major, sleep tight, good luck in the morning!!!! Xxxx

Morning everyone :) Have promised myself I AM going to get up-to-date on post's today .... just LATER today! Still a little too peeved after an experience with the medical system this morning, which I've posted on Top Girls. Grrrr. But anyways...

So sorry about Af abs, and about cp Skyle!

This is the month for us!

Great catch ups girlies, you put me to shame!

Amanda, I love being in bed early, Dh always says if im up past 11 I'll turn in to a pumpkin!

I hope you feel better soon sash! Great temp spike tho! Woo!

Had my first whole drink last night in a long time! Felt so chilled but makes me want to Bd like crazy! I said to Dh it works for loads of girls who get PG :)

Have a great day!

Morning Ladies!
RE the packing, my advice do not label boxes "DVD" when i moved interstate the onces labelled like that went missing. "living room crap" is probably a better label!

YIKES! I would never have thought of that.
When I last moved I just labelled boxes with room names - I had a spreadsheet with a tally of every item in each box though. Obsessive much?

Oh wow you are super organised! I have put room names on boxes - but a couple of the boxes have some "overlaps" haha. I have already forgotten 90% of what we've packed so I'm sure that means it's probably stuff we don't need. I'm a bit of a hoarder too although I've thrown away tons of stuff this time.

Newbie - get better soon x

Abs - good to see the PMA ;)

Janey - yay for drinking :haha: I had a glass of wine the other night and it was great.

Skyle - sorry for the BFN :(

Hi ladies :) great catch up squiggles :happydance: yeah you're probably right!I suppose who wants to move whilst heavily pregnant haha

Ababa I'm always in bed by 8 haha 9 the latest :winkwink:

Skyle soooooo sorry about the bfn, but as the girls said hopefully next month is your month x

Nanna enjoy the couch with your babies :)

Jayne yay for drinkies hehe :)

Night major :)

Abby love the romp fest :) hope you catch that eggy! sorry about af! :hugs:

Hi everyone else :flasher:

angel- nice catch up!!! I travel in about 2.5 weeks! getting very excited, although there is a million and one things to do and i can't get them done fast enough! Can't wait to hear about your results, fx for good news and ttc soon!!! :)

:jo: yay for the cbfm being accurate, really hoping its your month!! Neck issues are such shit, I have an appointment tomorrow with my ostea, she is a god-send. My neck and back are sorta f'd right now. And i've been so slack, sorry, treats came, haven't even given them to pups yet, but i have to run out and do errands so will then, and will try to manage some pics!! thanks so much!!! xx

amanda- could you come help me pack, with labels, and spreadsheets, and tallys!?!?!

major- fx for you tomorrow!!

maddy- i read your FB post, unreal!!! Hope everything is better now, i'd be writing and calling and complaining, what the A&E did was shit!!!

melainey- im gonna move when heavily pregnant, i'm going to employ my moderately pregnant friend amanada to help :rofl: love that flasher is back!!! :holly:

Dealt with the job issue, realized that has been part of what was making me feel so ill, so stressed about quitting a job i never even started, went really well though. Now off to the 3 stores, the bank, hopefully the post office, OH's work to pick up something, and who knows what else, bummer of it all is, my feet already hurt!!

edit: shell you inspired me, i've been working on catching up on greys, i was further than i thought, and now watching tail end of season 5. forgot how good the show is!!

Hope they love em 2nuns!!!! Sounds like a busy day ahead for you Hun! Glad you dealt with the job issue, sounds like you made the right choice x

How's Lainey feeling ATM? Sickness gone?

Yeah - nah, I will never again be able to move, it almost broke me.
I suspect severe nesting instinct was the cause of the detailed packing manifest!

Well you can pack for me should I need to move in your nesting period!!!!!

Just an update girls. Spotting has stopped. I've had no AF symptoms whatsoever. No cramps. No pain. Just had a blood test done. My Dr. seems to think that's all good signs and that I possibly am preg. I'm not sure I believe her. I have a 24hr wait for results.

Oh I forgot you were moving when heavily pregnant 2nuns :) I probably will end up moving, who knows :flasher: hehehe

Still feeling sickly Nanna :( very tired :( how are you honey?

Fx for you skyle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->