Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh Lainey, sorry you're still unwell!!!

I've had the laziest day...still feeling rubbish but very glad I took a doona day....I've been dr googling all sorts of things about cp's all afternoon!!! Feedback is generally that you're more fertile for three cycles after one, so fx if not this one it's one if the two that follow!!!

Xx

Ps, lol Lainey, we posted the same message for Skyle at the same time, jinx!!

Thanks girls. Your support is getting me through. Kinda wished I never tested yesterday though.

That's what we're here for skyle, and exactly why you need to hang around after your bfp!!!

Skyle i hope that it is for you! either way its good to know that sperm can meet egg! annoying you have to wait!

i feel like rubbish today myself! period pain, so bloody tired....but happy to report no anxiety today and only cried once! so not bad. seeing as yesterday was so very dark.

Any way my mother text me to relax and enjoy "trying" which pretty much has me at EWWWWWWWW

i know! i was most put off! the funny thing is she can only say these things now that we are married....when we were living together it was all sinful and such....very strict catholic is my mother! which is fine, nothing against her beliefs its just interesting to me how her attitude has changed towards my relationship.

Skyle - good luck, Nana is right, that's why we all hange around before, during & after our BFPs, cos we are all very good support for each other! Hope the results don't take too long!

Abs, hope your evening is better than your day! sounds like you;re on the mend though, which is awesome! religion does funny things to people. I think it's silly that someone would disapprove of something until one day you say a few words to eachother in front of people and then it's all hunky dory... very strange! lol

Nana jo, hope your doona day was nice! glad you took it, you need some me time in your current state! xxx

Morning girl :wave: just had a temp drop, trying to decide whether to poas...

:hugs: for everyone xx
You girls really are amazing. And you're right, at least my eggs and hubby's swimmers like each other!
My last preg started out rather bumpy and my old dr assumed I had an mc. His words were 'it's not that bad, at least you know you can get pregnant'
He actually made me feel worse. I just found him to be super insensitive. But now all I can hear are his words coming back to haunt me. On the plus side, he was wrong and 9 rocky months later we had our son.

Hey major - oohh, I dunno, a temp drop always made me turn off testing, just cos if AF comes, if makes you more upset to see that white test. I dunno though. I really really want you to be duffered, so I'm not sure what the answer is! I guess if you're duffed, your test will be positive tomorrow. maybe save the stick if you have the will power! good luck if you do poas!

Maddy, I can't see your story in top girls, hope you're ok. xx

Well Major its a dip, but its still high....you know how i like to wee on things, so i say go for it, but up to you!

Hi ladies, how id everybody's afternoon?

haha jinx :jo:

Abby, hope you feel better tomorrow :) my mum always makes comments like that hehe but doesn't bother me cause I tell her a lot more than she wants to gear hahaha :hugs:

Hi major :)

I bought heaps of pregnancy books today at the second hand shop :) yay, love reading pregnancy books :)

I feel a little depressed looking at my long and empty chart....*sigh* i stare and obsess over my chart so much that to see a new empty one is depressing....i realise i could see it as a fresh start....but ive got painful cramps and im not quite ready to be glass half full.

Second hand shops are great for parenting type books. I've bought a couple of baby/toddler advice ones from there, and it's great coz usually they're so expensive and really 99% of it is common sense!

The book Baby Love by Robin Barker I liked the most :)

Major - I'm shocking for testing early so I don't know how you've managed to resist already! I don't care how many IC I go through but I hated "wasting" FRERs

Thanks guys. Tested (I just don't have the willpower!) and got myself a lonely line. I don't feel pregnant in any way. Fully expecting the feckin witch tomorrow. Today I hate trying to fall pregnant.

Major i hope that the witch doesnt get you....if she does we can be buddies this next cycle! lets get those eggies fertilised in the November Romp Bonanza! or NRB!

So after a little self pity party I've been trying to put it all in perspective. I think perspectivecan take a beating when you're ttc. Here goes with my "keeping it real" ...

- I have a beautiful daughter
- I have a strong relationship with a lovely man
- I have boringly normal cycles
- I ovulate
- we've been trying for 3 cycles and fell pregnant on one of them
- if I fall pregnant next cycle I'll think it happened quite quickly
- I have some super supportive and understanding friends on this thread
- I'm healthy and happy

Ooo that should do it. Lots of love girlies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts